- » Salted Anchovy
Salted Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salted anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salted anchovy recipes.
Anchovy Dip For Raw Vegetables
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Serve with raw vegetables radishes, celery and carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli flowerets or thinly sliced zucchini. - 24.9186
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This anchovy and tuna salad is an elegant salad that can be served as a fancy accompaniment at a lunch or dinner party. Prepared with canned anchovy and tuna and served on a bed of salad greens along with tonatoes, eggs and bell peppers, this salad is very... - 31.9459
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at WHIP until smooth.
Chill. - 25.3757
Anchovies On Toast
Soak the anchovies for 3 hours in cold water, changing it several times, to remove the salt, then fillet them.
Put aside 8 large fillets.
Mash up the rest with the hard-boiled egg yolks.
Toast the slices of bread, let them get cold, then butter them, and... - 23.8407
Scoop the yolks out of the eggs, keeping the whites intact, and mash the yolks with the butter, salt, cayenne and anchovy essence to taste.
Put the yolk mixture into a forcing bag and press into the egg whites.
Cut four rounds from each slice of bread.
Place... - 27.2427
Make your batter 2 hours in advance, and keep it thick.
For this dish the large salted anchovies in barrels, sold at so much per ounce, are used, not the little anchovy fillets in oil.
Soak the anchovies to remove salt, lift the fillets very carefully off the... - 22.1637
1. Mix sour cream, anchovy paste, and onion salt together.
2. Spread over canape bases and top with rolled anchovies. - 21.4659
Anchovy Cheese Dip
Combine cream cheese with sour cream, mayonnaise, anchovy paste.
Beat until smooth and well blended.
Crush to a paste a clove of garlic in a little salt and add it to the sauce.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate several hours. - 26.5932
Parmesan Fondue With Anchovy Toast
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, infuse cream with garlic.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and scald the cream.
3. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15 minutes till it is reduced by 1/3rd.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cheese... - 41.931
In a greased casserole make alternate layers of potatoes, onions, anchovies, and butter, ending with a layer of potatoes.
You will probably not need salt with the anchovies.
Bake 10 minutes in a 400° oven.
Pour over half the cream and bake 20 minutes... - 31.422
Italian Anchovy Salad
Cut eggs into halves and lift out yolks.
Press yolks through a sieve onto waxed paper.
Combine oil, vinegar, anchovy fillets, salt, pepper, mustard and sieved egg yolks in small jar with a tight lid and shake to blend well.
Put greens in salad bowl.
Dice egg... - 32.2977
Parsley And Anchovy Omelette
1) In a bowl, combine the eggs, chopped parsely and anchovy, salt and pepper the taste, mix thoroughly.
2) In a medium-sized omelet pan, heat the butter and oil, then pour in the egg mixture.
3) Cook until the omelet is firm and creamy in the center,... - 34.1758
Braised Escarole With Anchovies
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Brown the garlic and discard.
Stir the anchovies into the oil and cook for 1 minute.
Add the escarole and mix well.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes or until the vegetable is tender but crisp.
Season... - 32.9712
Deviled Eggs With Anchovies
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks and mash until smooth.
Stir in mustard, parsley, salt, lemon juice, oil, and capers thoroughly.
Pile mixture back into egg whites.
Garnish with anchovies and serve on a bed of watercress. - 31.9488
1 Lightly butter 4 ramekin dishes. Break an egg into each dish. Prick the yolk with a cocktail stick (toothpick).
2 Place the cream cheese in a jug and microwave on power
3 for 2 minutes, to soften.
3 Beat the cream and lemon juice into the cream cheese. Fold... - 32.1756
Anchovy Potato Salad
For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar.
Refrigerate 1 or 2 hours before serving.
For salad, combine anchovies with remaining ingredients, except eggs, capers, salt, and pepper.
Add the salad dressing and toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs and... - 34.7782
Green Bean, Olive And Anchovy Salad
1. Cook the beans in a pan of salted boiling water until soft, about 3 mins. Drain, then season and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil. Chop the anchovies and capers together, put into a bowl, and stir in lemon juice to combine. Add the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and... - 32.522
Anchovy Sauce (salsa Acciughe)
Italian cuisine is known for the rich tasting sauces - this Anchovy Sauce (Salsa Acciughe) is one! I just adore the flavor of anchovy fillets, tomatoes and olive oil in this yummy sauce. Check out the recipe of Anchovy Sauce (Salsa Acciughe). - 24.6468
Rub the bottom of a large wooden bowl with the salt.
Add the garlic and anchovy fillets, mash with two forks.
Add the mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, vinegar, pepper and oil.
Add the egg yolk and mix well.
Cut the lettuce into... - 45.3572
Purple Sprouted Broccoli With Anchovy Sauce
To make the sauce, pour the milk into a large pan.
Peel the garlic and add whole to the pan along with the sprig of rosemary.
Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to about 150ml.
Take off... - 48.571
Mushrooms And Anchovy Cream
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and put in an ovenproof plate to warm.
2. Using a 6—8 cm (2 1/2—3 in) pastry cutter cut out circles from each slice of bread.
3. In a frying pan heat the butter or oil and when really hot... - 34.9639
1) Rinse the anchovy fillets thoroughly to remove the excess oil and salt.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a small bowl transfer the mixture and refrigerate until... - 28.4723
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Take small muffin pans, grease them and keep aside.
3. Sieve in flour along with salt and baking powder. Mix in onion salt and lemon rind, followed by milk and mayonnaise and using a fork, mix... - 40.7183
Deviled Eggs With Anchovies
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Place yolks in a mixing bowl.
Add mayonnaise, parsley, anchovy paste, salt, and cayenne; blend well.
Mound mixture into egg whites.
Place 1 anchovy fillet over each deviled egg.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 27.2201
Steamed Artichokes With Lemon Anchovy Sauce
To make the artichokes:
1. Place the trimmed artichokes into a saucepan or stockpot large enough to hold them loosely. Add 1 inch of water to the bottom of the pot. Add the lemon slices, thyme, garlic, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2.... - 36.9328
Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs
This Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Egg dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 33.5843
Anchovies With Onign Rings
1) In a mortar, place the anchovy fillets and 1 tablespoon oil, then grind them together to form a smooth paste.
2) Add the parsley, capers, crumbs and garlic, then continue to grind further and blend the paste well. Alternately, puree in a blender.
3)... - 38.7877
Shredded Cabbage Salad With Anchovy Dressing
Combine the cabbage and scallions in a salad bowl.
Put the dressing ingredients in a jar, cover it, and shake to blend.
Pour it over the salad and toss well.
Let the salad sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, before serving. - 29.441
Mixed Greens And Tomatoes With Anchovy Dressing
Let the bread cubes stand, uncovered, overnight.
In a skillet melt the butter over moderately high heat and in it saute the bread cubes, stirring, until they are golden.
Transfer the croutons to a bowl, season them with salt and pepper, and let them cool.
The... - 29.6959
Tomato And Anchovy Tarts
1) Heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt and add the lard and margarine and rub with the fingertips until the texture of mix is like breadcrumbs.
3) With the required amount of water, bind the... - 43.323
A delicious Anchovy dip ready in minutes! - 38.9482
Anchovy Cheese Local Salad Dressing
Anchovy Cheese Local Salad Dressing has a Stimulating taste. The mustard and lemon juice gives the Anchovy Cheese Local Salad Dressing Outstanding taste. - 23.6103
This Anchovy Puffs is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Anchovy Puffs right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and simply... - 37.3099
Anchovy Salad Dressing
1. In a jar with a screw on lid, or a small non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Cover and shake or use a fork to whisk until the ingredients are well amalgamated.
3. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours for flavors to blend.
4. Shake... - 28.1137
Potatoes And Anchovies Vinaigrette
Wash the potatoes and place them in a saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and add salt.
Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender but still firm.
Drain and cool.
Peel potatoes and cut into slices one quarter inch thick.
Arrange on chilled plates and... - 30.6371
Anchovy Scrambled Eggs
This Anchovy Scrambled Eggs recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Anchovy Scrambled Eggs, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 41.7487
Olive And Anchovy Sauce
1) Using a mortar and pestle, pound together the olives, anchovies and capers until they form a paste.
2) To a bowl, transfer this mixture.
3) Slowly, stir in enough oil to make a sauce rather firm.
4) With lemon juice, pepper and dry mustard, season... - 36.3085
Creamy Cheesy Farfalle With Broccoli And Anchovy
Are you fond of Italian creamy pasta dishes - here is one of the great pasta preparations, which is easy to prepare but delicate to taste. Give it a try after watching the video. It can be perfect for a weeknight's meal or a special dinner with any of your... - 110
Method Cream butter on a plate with a metal spatula.
Crush or pound anchovies in a mortar and pestle, or a small bowl, and work in butter with pepper and enough anchovy paste to ac- cent the flavor and give a delicate pink color.
Shape and chill before... - 14.9483
Blue Cheese And Anchovy Dressing
Place the fennel dressing in a food blender.
Add the anchovies, lemon juice, eggs, and blue cheese.
Blend for just a moment, and pour over your salad.
Add salt and pepper. - 30.1565
Quick Anchovy Mayonnaise
In a blender or food processor blend the egg, the lemon juice, the mustard, the anchovies, the salt, and the white pepper and with the motor running add the oil in a stream.
Thin the mayonnaise with water if desired and serve it over asparagus. - 24.5761
Pimiento And Anchovy Sandwiches
1.In a bowl, rub the pimientos to a paste along with butter
2.Now season the pimientos mixture with Tabasco sauce, lemon-juice, anchovy paste and salt
3.Spread this mixture between thin slices of bread
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice or... - 30.7495
Escarole Salad With Anchovies Radishes And Spring Onions
1. Tear the escarole into bite-size pieces. We recommend using the lighter-colored leaves and avoiding too many of the sometimes bitter dark green leaves.
2. Rinse the anchovies under cold water, gently using your thumb to lift the fillets off the bones. Cut... - 30.5803
These anchovy fillets are salt preserved fish fillets that can be served as appetizers. Treated with vinegar and drizzled with olive oil, the anchovy fillets can be served as such or in salads or sandwiches. - 28.1693
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds. - 25.4842
Peel and grate the apple.
Mix immediately with remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, season to taste. - 26.121
Snow Peas With Lemon Anchovy Dipping Sauce
Combine egg yolks, mustard, anchovies, lemon juice and shallot in processor and mix until foamy and pale.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in oil, stopping occasionally to make sure oil is being absorbed.
If sauce is very stiff, mix in sour cream.
Season... - 41.0173
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls make a great side dish.Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls can be made at home with easily available ingredients . I tried these Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls last week for a get together and the guests were... - 43.6981
Rotelli With Spinach And Anchovies
1) In a pan, cook the rotelli in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the garlic gently for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in the anchovies and cook for another 30 seconds.
4) Stir in the spinach and cook until the mixture is... - 41.1693
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
Anchovy And Tuna Salad has a Terrific taste. The olives and white wine vinegar gives the Anchovy And Tuna Salad Cool taste. - 30.2807
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This Anchovy and Tuna Salad tastes incredible ! Try this mixed fish accompaniment with herbs and vegetable seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Anchovy and Tuna Salad are welcome ! - 32.733
Potato Salad With Quail's Eggs Capers & Anchovies
1. Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander under cold running water. Add the quails' eggs to another small pan of... - 36.9456
Broccoli With Garlic & Anchovies
Cut off tough bottoms from broccoli.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin.
Divide broccoli and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Add broccoli and reduce... - 35.0806
Liptauer Cheese With Anchovy Paste
Cream cheese and butter together.
Add other ingredients except last two.
Mix well, using just enough sour cream to make mixture smooth and spreadable.
Chill thoroughly. - 26.941
Anchovy Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and reserve. Sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with salt and leave upside down to drain.
Meanwhile, make the filling. Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion and cook... - 28.9365
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Cut bread and cheese into small squares.
Thread alternately onto four skewers.
Arrange in an ovenproof dish so that each end of the skewer is supported by the rim.
Melt half of the butter and brush generously over the... - 41.0904
Tomato Anchovy Pasta
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add green onions and garlic and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add anchovies and stir 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 6 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 hours... - 35.8703
Anchovy Stuffed Eggs
Cut the eggs in half.
Remove the yolks and put them into a bowl.
Mash the yolks with a fork, then add the mayonnaise, anchovies, capers and parsley.
Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill the eggs with the stuffing.
Chill for at least 30... - 29.162
Egg And Anchovy Salad
Egg and Anchovy Salad is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Egg and Anchovy Salad; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 28.972
Watercress & Potato Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 8-10 mins until just tender, then drain and leave to cool. Prepare a bowl of iced water. In a separate pan, boil the beans for 3-4 mins until just cooked with a slight crunch. Drain, refresh in the iced water, then... - 34.1213
Anchovy Sauce Sauce is an exquisite and sinfully delicious seafood sauce. Try this excellent Anchovy Sauce recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 33.5712
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 33.4328
Hot Anchovy Dip
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash and dry fennels.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thick slices.
Wash and dry celery hearts, peppers, radishes and asparagus.
Slice celery hearts in half... - 37.9011
Anchovy-garlic Sauce Over Vermicelli
Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well, and set aside.
Saute anchovies and garlic in hot olive oil for 2 minutes.
Pour over hot vermicelli.
Stir in breadcrumbs and parsley.
Serve immediately. - 28.7717
Anchovy & Caper Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Remove the stalk, tops and seeds of peppers.
2. In a pan fry the onions and garlic, add the tomatoes, capers, olives, parsley and chopped anchovies.
3. Mix in the breadcrumbs and season with salt & pepper.
4. Fill each green pepper with that much of... - 44.8548
Anchovy Italian Dressing
Italian Dressing goes well with any salad, however it has a special tang when combined with antipasto. This is a pretty easy recipe too. Just give this Italian Dressing a try. - 18.3145
Steamed Fish Mold With Anchovy Sauce
Skin the fish and grind or chop it finely.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook for a few seconds.
Add the milk, stirring, to make a thick paste, or panade.
Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool.
When the panade is cool, beat... - 42.0117
Eggs With Anchovies
Soak the anchovies for 3 hours to remove salt, and then take out the bones.
Hard-boil 4 eggs, and cut them in half.
Mash up the yolks with the anchovy fillets, a piece of bread the size of a large egg soaked in milk or water, some mixed herbs and... - 26.0852
1. Using a pestle and mortar pound the anchovies until pasty or rub through a metal sieve.
2. Whip the butter thoroughly until light and fluffy.
3. Combine with the anchovy paste, adding a light shake of cayenne and beat well to blend.
4. Use... - 23.0225
Macaroni Cheese With Anchovies
1. Drain the anchovies, and set enough aside to slice to make a thin lattice over the dish. Chop the rest finely.
2. Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Rinse in hot water and drain well.
3.... - 35.5147
Terrine Of Fresh Anchovies
Put the tomatoes, onion and garlic in a small casserole.
Add the vinegar, olive oil, bayleaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Clean the anchovies: remove the heads and backbones and cut off the tails.
Rinse the fish well... - 44.058
Bucatini With Anchovy Sauce
Melt butter in frying pan.
Add garlic and anchovies.
Fry over very low heat, stirring frequently, until the anchovies have almost disintegrated.
Cook bucati in boiling water (no salt!).
Then pour the sauce over and sprinkle with grated cheese. - 26.5501
Cheese And Onion Pie With Anchovies
Knead a smooth cheese and oil dough from the ingredients for the crust.
Roll it out in a baking pan.
Peel and slice the onions into thin rings.
Saute in the butter stirring constantly until translucent, then set aside.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Mix with the... - 44.1217
Swedish Anchovy Abd Dill Sauce
In saucepan cook onion in anchovy oil until tender.
Blend in flour and salt, gradually stir in cream.
Cook until thickened; stir constantly.
Add a little hot sauce to egg yolk; add to remaining sauce, stirring constantly.
Heat until thickened.
Add lemon juice... - 27.7449
Anchovy Stuffed Peppers
Cut thin slice from stem end of peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
Cover peppers with boiling salted water; simmer for 5 minutes and drain.
Drain oil from anchovies and saute onion and garlic in the oil until onion is golden.
Remove from heat, discard... - 37.941
Duck Breasts With Radishes Anchovy And Orange
Heat a large, ovenproof skillet, preferably cast-iron, over medium heat.
Score the duck skin a few times with a very sharp knife, and season the duck breasts with salt and pepper.
Add the breasts to the pan, skin side down, and cook until the fat has rendered... - 46.7405
Rice Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1) In boiling salted water, cook rice for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the rice and rinse under cold water to cool.
3) Drain anchovies and reserve half for garnish.
4) Peel the carrot and make shallow grooves at intervals lengthwise.
5)... - 45.6528
Pasta With Artichokes & Anchovies
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, cook linguine in about 8 cups (1.9 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well, transfer to a warm wide bowl, and keep warm.
2. While pasta... - 31.6893
Herbed Tomatoes With Anchovies
Season tomatoes with salt and pepper; dust lightly with sugar.
Place close together in baking dish.
Combine bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons butter and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spread over tomatoes; dot with butter.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20... - 34.0305
Combine onions, mayonnaise, garlic and parsley.
Blend anchovy pasts, vinegar and lemon juice; add to mayonnaise mixture.
Beat cheese into dressing; season with salt and pepper.
Chill well. - 31.8378
Breaded Veal Or Turkey Or Chicken Scallops And Anchovy Butter
1) Add anchovies to the butter and keep it in a small dish or wraps small pats of it in waxed paper.
2) Chill by keeping it in the refrigerator.
3) Add salt and pepper to the flour.
4) Take a plastic bag and beat the scallops until... - 42.6651
In a small bowl cream together the butter, the capers, the anchovy paste, the garlic paste, the lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
Let the butter stand, covered, in a cool place for 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop. - 17.5194
Pepper Anchovy And Tomato Salad
1) Peel tomatoes, slice and remove seeds.
2) Drain anchovy fillets and rinse in cold water to remove oil and salt.
3) Skin and crush garlic.
4) Place peppers under a hot broiler. Alternately pierce with fork and hold over a gas flame.... - 42.8813
Haddock With Anchovies
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish. Season with salt. Make several small incisions across the backbone of the fish with a sharp knife. Cut the anchovy fillets into thin strips and place in the slits.
3 Place the fish in a greased baking... - 32.6058
Pepper Anchovy And Tomato Salad
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Rince the anchovy with running cold water.
3) In preheated grill, place... - 40.2922
Anchovy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Anchovy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Anchovy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.3717
Anchovy Cream Cheese
Beat 100g (1/4 lb) (5/8 cup) cream cheese with 50 ml (2floz) 1/4 cup) double (heavy) cream.
Stir in 15 ml (1 tablespoon) grated onion, a little salt and pepper, 2.5ml (1 teaspoon) paprika, and six finely chopped anchovy fillets.
Spoon or pipe the mixture... - 15.7788
Anchovy Buttered Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Chop steaks into serving size pieces.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. In a cup, blend lemon juice, anchovy paste, butter, paprika, and parsley to make a sauce.
5. On a greased, hinged, long... - 43.8451
Spaghetti With Tomato And Anchovy Sauce
Cook and stir onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in 10-inch skillet until onion is tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, anchovies, pars ley, oregano, salt and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Cook and stir bread crumbs in 1... - 30.8749
Spaghetti Alla Chitarra With Anchovies
In a saucepan, heat the oil, and saute the garlic and onions until soft.
Stir in the tomatoes, and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 10 minutes or until most of the water from the tomatoes has cooked off.
Add the anchovies, raisins, pignoli, fennel, salt,... - 33.9678
Wiener Schnitzel With Anchovy Sauce
Heat the remainder of the butter in the pan, put in the escalopes and brown on both sides, about 7-10 minutes.
Put on to serving plates, pour a little of the anchovy sauce on each one and garnish with a slice of lemon and one or two olives.
Pitted green o - 24.2116
Anchovies Capers And Endive Salad
Trim base of endive and cut in half lengthwise.
Place in a shallow saucepan and cover with boiling salted water.
Simmer until tender.
Drain and chill.
Combine remaining ingredients and serve over endive. - 29.5763
Welsh Rabbit Anchovy
Melt butter over hot water.
Blend in cornstarch, add milk slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
Add cheese and seasonings.
Cook, stirring slowly, until smooth and creamy. - 25.7382
Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies
Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies is easy to make recipe. Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies tastes nice. Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies can be tried by cheese lovers. - 41.6697
Mushrooms With Anchovy Sauce (funghi Trifolati)
Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth.
Saute the garlic in the oil for two minutes.
Add the mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook for about ten minutes.
Remove mushrooms from the frypan and keep warm.
Stir in the butter or margarine, chopped... - 34.0428
Anchovy & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Cut the tomatoes into halves crosswise.
2) Make several slits in tomato halves about 1-inch deep.
3) In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, anchovies, thyme, galic, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well all the ingredients.
5)... - 39.8468
Olive Anchovy Topped Pizza Napoletana
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and make a well in the centre.
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Pour the yeast liquid and remaining water into the flour.
Work the dough, using one hand, until it leaves the sides of the bowl... - 42.3077
Spaghetti With Anchovy And Tomato Sauce
1. Place the pasta in a 2.6 litre (4 1/2 pint) ovenproof glass howl. Pour over 1.7 litres (3 pints) boiling water and add salt to taste. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. Leave to stand, covered.
2. Place the oil from the can of... - 29.9331
Pasta With Anchovy Sauce
1) In salted water, cook the noodles till they are tender.
2) Drain the anchovies while the noodles are cooking and chop and mash them finely.
3) Cook the anchovies in half of the olive oil till a smooth paste has been formed.
4) In a separate pan,... - 34.1899