- » Salt Steamed Chicken
Salt Steamed Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salt Steamed Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salt Steamed Chicken recipes.
Steamed Rice With Chicken And Salted Fish
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms before slicing.
2) Thinly shred the Chinese sausages.
3) Rinse well and chop all other ingredients to a desired size.
4) Chop coriander and Chinese celery fine for using as garnish.
5) Cook rice to moist... - 46.3677
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 84.4833
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 81.7145
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions is a tasty dish that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This addictive chicken preparation is my husbands favorite and it doesn€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Steamed Chicken With Green... - 46.4506
Prepare and wash the chickens and lard with bacon.
Salt, season inside with ground pepper and put into a baking pan, pour on hot lard and roast, basting frequently.
When it is ready, make a gravy from the lard, and fry together with tomato puree.
In the... - 37.7288
Steamed Chicken Stuffed With Bird S Nest
1. Soak bird's nest.
2. Mince smoked ham and water chestnuts. Blend well with sherry, salt and soaked bird's nest.
3. Wipe chicken with a damp cloth. Make an incision along its backbone, but do not cut through bone. Stuff chicken with bird's nest mixture and... - 27.186
Steamed Chicken With Mushrooms
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix with the salt, sugar, wine or sherry and cornflour.
Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 15-20 minutes, squeeze dry and discard the hard stalks.
Thinly shred the mushrooms and ginger.
Grease a heatproof plate... - 39.1393
Steamed Chicken In White Wine
1) Arrange all the ingredients required.
2) In a buttered baking dish, put chicken... - 41.4045
Steamed Chicken Wings
Peel and clean the prawns, discarding heads and shells.
Chop or process the prawn meat until fine.
Mix with cornflour and set aside.
Put the chicken wings in a bowl with all remaining ingredients (except prawn paste), mix well and leave to marinate for 10... - 38.243
Hunan Pot Steamed Chicken
Prepare an authentic Chinese steam pot.
Clean, cut the chicken with bones into small pieces.
Place the neck and bonier parts of chicken around the bottom of the steamer.
Arrange the chicken pieces by layers - top layer should have the slices of chicken... - 37.4723
Chicken Breasts Mascarade
This Chicken Breasts Mascarade is one of the most delicious chicken breast dishes that I've ever tasted. Try these steamed breaded chicken breasts with salt, pepper and sauce seasonings. Feel free to express yourself here about this Chicken Breasts Mascarade... - 37.8664
Steamed Breast Of Chicken
Fillet the breasts from the chicken.
Lightly butter a soup plate.
Lay the breasts in it with a little butter and the lemon juice on top.
Cover with a lid and put the plate over a pan of fast boiling water.
After 20 minutes, turn the breast in the plate,... - 35.271
Steamed Chicken With Straw Mushrooms
Steamed Chicken With Mushrooms is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Steamed Chicken With Mushrooms recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 36.5024
Steamed Chicken And Crab With Mushroom And Onions
Put the chicken in boiling water and wash.
Wipe the chicken well and rub soya sauce mixture.
Leave aside for 20 minutes.
Prepare a large steamer and place the chicken in the centre and place ginger and onion on top.
Cover and steam for 40 minutes.
Clean wash... - 34.0398
Steamed Oysters With Chicken
Combine chicken, egg, pine nuts or almonds, green onion, garlic, sesame seed, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Turn chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate (or another shallow heat-proof dish that is at least 1 inch smaller than steamer... - 37.5294
1) In a large saucepan, combine chicken, water, salt and chili peppers.
2) Cook over medium heat for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken.
4) In a cup, mix together the soy sauce and flour and stir into the... - 43.5236
Steamed Chicken Breasts And Vegetables
1 Under cold running water, rinse the chicken breasts thoroughly and dry well.
2 On a waxed paper, mix salt and tarragon and using 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon mixture on each breast half, sprinkle chicken breast halves on both sides,
3 ... - 45.4218
Citrus Chicken Steamed With Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Marinate them in the citrus juice while you trim the snow peas.
2. In a 12-inch skillet bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the slices of ginger over high heat. Add the... - 35.3194
Steamed And Deep Fried Chicken
Wash the chickens well and dry the inside and out with paper towels.
Rub the chickens well with seasoning mixture and let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
Steam the chickens for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove and dredge with cornflour.
Heat oil in a large pan.
When the oil... - 37.1685
Steamed Duck (or Chicken) Stuffed With Eight Jewels
Rub salt over the outside of the duck and leave for 30 minutes.
Soak the chestnuts, dried dates and lotus seeds overnight, and then chop them coarsely.
Wash the glutinous rice in several lots of clean water, then stand in water for 30 minutes.
Heat 2... - 45.3464
Steamed Chicken With Ginger And Spring Onion
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Marinate in a bowl for 30 minutes, then put the bowl in the steamer and steam for 25 minutes over a high heat.
Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and serve.
To make a dipping sauce, heat the oil to very hot, pour... - 35.3661
Steamed Drunken Chicken
Rub the chicken with the salt and leave for 30 minutes.
Then put in a bowl with 1 1/2 tablespoons of sherry and steam for 30 minutes.
Take out and allow to cool.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, chop into bite-sized pieces.
Place in a deep dish and... - 36.1039
Steamed Moroccan Chicken
1. Rub the chicken thoroughly with salt and lemon and rinse in water at least 3 times. Pat dry and tie the chicken legs and breast with a kitchen twine to make it compact. Stuff the cavity with lemon rind and cilantro leaves.
2. MARINADE: In a... - 0
Steamed Stuffed Breast Of Chicken
For the stuffing:
1. Wipe the mushrooms with a clean damp cloth and cut into very small dice.
2. Peel the shallots and cut into very small dice.
3. De-seed and cut the red chilli into very small dice.
4. Peel and crush the garlic.
5. Wash, dry... - 85.7688
Steamed Chicken With Vegetable Garnish
Place the chicken on a small plate.
Blend 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water.
Put the mixture, oil and sherry on the chicken.
Put the mushroom and cabbage on the chicken, place in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes.
Bring the stock, soy sauce and... - 38.9311
Steamed Moroccan Chicken
1. In a deep saucepan or bottom of a steamer, combine broth, wine, and salt. In a piece of cheesecloth or a spice bag, tie together garlic, lemon peel, cinnamon stick, peppercorns, allspice, coriander, and ginger. Add to broth. Insert a steamer rack into pan... - 30.7143
Chicken Steamed In Spiced Broth
1 Rub the chicken cavity with the salt.
Place the lemon I and garlic inside the cavity and truss the chicken
2 In a Dutch oven large enough to hold a rack or colan der, bringthe stock, cinnamon stick, cumin, coriander, cardamom, ginger, and red peppertoa... - 32.7798
Steamed Chicken With Garlic Sauce
Preparation Lightly rub chicken inside and out with wine and salt.
Place green onion and slice of ginger in body cavity.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Place chicken breast side up on a... - 40.9158
Steamed Chicken With Chinese Sausage
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Discard stems; chop mushrooms.
Combine mushrooms, onion, sherry, and salt.
Arrange chicken in shallow heat-proof dish or casserole that is at least 1 inch smaller than steamer rack.
Top... - 34.9878
Steamed Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
1. To prepare the chicken chop the it through the bone into small bite-size pieces and marinate in the sugar, soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly... - 40.2661
Algerian Steamed Pasta Stuffed Chicken
In a large bowl, combine the acini di pepe, walnuts, almonds, raisins, melted butter, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, and honey, and blend well with a fork.
Stuff the chicken with this mixture, close the cavity with skewers, and truss the chicken.
Pour boiling water... - 43.1235
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Chicken Steamed In Lemon Butter
Put all ingredients except chicken in skillet and heat.
Arrange chicken pieces on rack in skillet.
Cover and steam over low heat for 45 minutes, or until tender, turning several times. - 30.504
Steamed Chicken Roulades With Chunky Tomato Sauce
Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper; set aside.
Arrange spinach in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and... - 45.0872
Pepper Steamed Chicken With Roasted Onion Sauce
Rub half of crushed peppercorns into both sides of each chicken breast.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Rinse onions and... - 43.7109
Chicken Steamed In Lime Juice
1) Take a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly lime juice, salt, paprika, coriander, and cardamom.
2) Skin and bone chicken breasts.
3) Dredge the chicken with marinade on all sides.
4) Let stand in marinate for 1 hour.
5) Drain the chicken but reserve the... - 36.7138
Gai-see Fun Guen (steamed Chicken & Mushroom Rice)
Wash and soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
Place rice in a pan with 4 cups water, soya sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons sesame oil, bring to the boil quickly.
Lower heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, cut off and discard... - 40.6579
1.In a large bowl, mix blue cheese, cream cheese, onion , Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
2.Take the slices of toast and spread the cheese mixture evenly on them.
3.Put 2 slices of tomato on every slice along with 2 turkey slice and 1... - 34.6452
Steamed Savory Custard
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Discard stems; chop mushrooms.
Cut chicken into thin strips.
Combine chicken, soy sauce, and sherry.
Pour hot water over spinach to wilt; drain.
Divide and arrange mushrooms, chicken,... - 39.5699
Chicken Curry Buffet
Indulge in this tasty treat of Chicken Curry Buffet! This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Curry Buffet is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. - 46.5519
Cut chicken into sections; heat fat in Dutch oven; add onions and paprika, mix thoroughly; add chicken salt and pepper.
Fry chicken a golden brown, steam in a covered kettle placed over a very slow fire.
(DO NOT add water) When tender, lift chicken from... - 32.8966
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Mix all filling ingredients together. Place 2 -3 tsp (10-15 ml) filling in the center of each skin. Gather edges around filling in cup shape and press so that filling comes up to the edge of each skin. Place a pea on top of filling. The dim sum should have... - 29.8513
You'll simply love the Steamed Aubergine from the Chinese cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Steamed Aubergine is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 43.6989
Simple Steamed Spinach
There's no quicker food to prepare than steamed spinach. Once you have purchased the fresh leaves it is a simple matter to steam them- it barely takes minutes. The nutrient-rich greens pair well with just about any food, from eggs to soup.
For more such... - 27.8175
1) In a heavy frying pan, heat oil.
2) Add chicken to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add onion and celery to cook together for 5 minutes.
4) Fold in water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, chicken broth and soy sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and cook for another 5... - 46.4788
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 44.263
Cut the breasts from (broiler) chickens (or the whole chicken may be steamed and breast removed).
Surround chicken breasts with 1 cut clove of garlic, the celery stalks and leaves, and the sliced onion, and steam until tender.
When half done, season with... - 32.3922
Jig-time Chicken Supper
This extra delicious Jig-Time Chicken Supper is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Jig-Time Chicken Supper is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 44.2562
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 91.6548
Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
Blend and add milk.
Roll and cut into strips.
Steam in chicken broth for 15 to 30 minutes without uncovering.
Serves 3 or 4. - 32.4416
Savory Chicken Roll
Mix the flour with the salt and suet.
Add enough cold water to make a soft, elastic dough.
Knead lightly and roll out to a strip about 8 in. by 12 in.
Fry the onion in the butter until transparent.
Add chicken and ham and fry gently until all the butter has... - 44.8869
Marinated Chicken With Rosemary
1. Skin, bone and dice the chicken breasts as soon as they cool down
2. In a bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss the chicken in it; chill it
3. Toss with tomatoes and scallion and serve - 35.5296
In a bowl mix cooking wine, salt, gourmet powder and make a seasoning sauce.
Soak bean milk skins thoroughly in this sauce.
Remove and spread out on a work board.
Cut off uneven ends.
Make into a rectangular piece.
Sprinkle sesame oil.
Arrange them one... - 36.276
Chicken With Spring Onions And Ginger
Rub all over the outside of the chicken with a piece of ginger dipped in the sherry and salt.
Place the remaining sherry, salt, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and 2 slices of ginger inside the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Place the chicken on a plate in the... - 45.9626
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious stewed chicken and raisin dumplings it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would... - 47.2397
Cut chicken in serving-size pieces; cut breasts and thighs in half crosswise.
In an 8 or 9-inch round heatproof bowl, mix together soy, sherry, oyster sauce, cornstarch, sugar, sesame oil, and salt.
Add chicken, turning to coat each piece well.
Let stand for... - 37.5009
Grilled Chicken In Foil
Here is an easy down-home Grilled Chicken in Foil - an impressively appetizing recipe anyone would want to savor. - 42.3793
This extra delicious Chicken Dillicassee is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Chicken Dillicassee is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 39.7724
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0
Curried Chicken Buns
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 2/3 cup warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Place flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until blended.
With processor on, slowly add yeast mixture and 2 teaspoons oil through chute; process... - 41.3306
1. Place the chicken pieces in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter with the oil in a haandi or heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions and bay leaf over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
3. While the onions are cooking, beat the yogurt lightly and add the ginger,... - 37.9231
Chicken And Ham Slices
Leave the chicken breast whole and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Cut the ham into strips 1 cm (1/2 in) wide and 4 cm (2 in) long and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Steam both the ham and the chicken in the separate bowls for 30... - 41.3628
Fry the chicken in the oil in a preheated, heavy, large pan; add rest of ingredients except cornstarch and water; mix thoroughly.
Cover and steam 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and cold water; add to chicken and cook, stirring constantly, till mixture... - 41.0535
Tri Colour Platter
Tri Colour Platter is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.1399
1. To prepare the chicken blanch it in a pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove onto a large bowl placing it (breast side down) and add the salt, wine, spirit, ginger and spring onions.
3. In a hot steamer place the bowl and... - 35.3676
Timbales Of Chicken
Put macaroni into rapidly-boiling salted water and cook until tender—about 15 min Drain well.
Cut macaroni into thin rings and line 6 well-buttered timbale moulds as evenly as possible with the rings (use the point of a needle to fix them in... - 30.1426
Chicken And Meatballs
This Chicken And Meatballs taste incredibly good with rice and noodles! You can conveniently make the Chicken and Meatballs on busy days also as it will remain fresh for a long time. Try out and let me know! - 44.0305
1) Slice the chicken breast into small pieces.
2) In a wok, melt the butter. Add in the chicken along with salt and pepper. Saute the chicken till it browns lightly on both sides.
3) Add in the thyme, parsley and bay leaf. Next, stir in... - 46.2776
Classic Drunk Chicken
Drunk Chicken is an addictive chicken dish that I prepare quiet often at home. I pack it prepare it for most of our festive Occasions. It is well loved by both family and friends! You will love this Drunk Chicken recipe. - 38.8365
Chicken Cucumber Soup
Chicken Cucumber Soup! Try this unique and delicious soup that is sure to surprise you with its distinctive flavors! This Chicken Cucumber Soup is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 45.0468
Chicken Burger With Mushroom
Skin, bone and grind chicken using fine blade.
Chop mushrooms, mince pimiento, add to ground chicken.
Add parsley, salt, melted butter and pepper to mixture.
Handling lightly, form into 6 patties.
Put flour in a pie plate, turn patties until coated.
Melt 1 T.... - 41.8978
Chicken And Dumplings
Combine first seven ingredients; cook for 20 minutes.
Add food coloring.
Blend flour with water.
Stir into chicken mixture.
Drop dumplings by spoonfuls into hot mixture.
Cover and steam for 10 to 12 minutes.
Garnish with pimento and parsley. - 38.9146
Mince chicken finely, gradually add butter and egg yolk, season well, sieve if desired.
Stir in half-whipped cream, fold in stiffly-beaten egg whites.
Place in a well-buttered souffle mould or straight-sided tin; cover with greased paper and steam gently and... - 29.4602
Chicken Livers On Toast
In covered saucepan cook chicken livers in the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine for 8 to 10 minutes or till no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Put chicken livers through meat grinder.
Combine ground liver, the 1/4 cup softened butter, parmesan or romano... - 36.2203
This chops or gravy will go very well with paratta, plain white rice, any type of fried rice or with idly, dosai. Try it and enjoy. - 42.3356
Chicken And Tofu Custard
Use coarsest blade of food chopper to grind chicken and uncooked bacon (or process with a food processor) until coarsely chopped.
You should have 1 1/2 cups ground meat.
In a blender or food processor, combine ground meat, water, tofu, egg whites, cornstarch,... - 45.4362
Lemon Chicken Pate With Fresh Basil
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat.
Cook lemongrass or lemon peel and green onions 45 seconds or just until aromatic.
Remove from heat; cool... - 44.6668
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 122.377
Danish Chicken Fricassee
Do you with to try out a fancy and succulent Chicken recipe then this Danish Chicken Fricassee is what you need to try! Inviting ingredients of popular interest, this Danish Chicken Fricassee is sure to set your taste-buds rolling! - 47.0286
Rice And Chicken Puerto Rican
1. Cut the chickens in quarters.
2. Heat the oil in large iron pot. Grind onions, peppers and garlic fine. Put in the oil to fry until the onions are tender.
3. Add the tomato paste, tomatoes and water. Add bay leaves, seasonings. Add chicken. Cover. Steam 45... - 35.8761
Chicken Anna Skye
1) To prepare the Marinade, heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and pour oils into it.
2) Stir in white parts of green onions, ginger and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Mix in wine and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower heat and... - 43.9897
Savory Chicken Tamales
1. Place corn husks in large pot; add very hot water to cover. Top husks with plate and heavy jar to keep submerged. Let stand at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lard in deep 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add... - 44.427
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
Savory Steamed Bean Curd Cake
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Slightly mash bean curd and let drain in a sieve for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add chicken and mushrooms. Stir for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until chicken turns white. Remove and set aside.
4. In a shallow... - 35.0963
Steamed Yellow Squash
This Steamed Yellow Squash tastes too good ! Try this mixed vegetable with delicious herb seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this steamed yellow squash are welcome ! - 33.6031
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 45.6351
Cantonese White Cut Chicken
Chinese preparations are characteristic of sauces and if you like chicken in typical Chinese style, then here is a recipe just right for you. Check out this Chinese recipe by Marie Wong about how to make Cantonese white cut chicken with typical Chinese... - 101.069
Steamed Sole In Savory Custard
I never liked savory custards but this Steamed Sole in Savory Custard swept me off my feet ! This steamed filet sole with egg,scallion, soy sauce gravy poured over is a terrific treat for a party animal ! Don't forget to make this Steamed Sole in Savory... - 46.9708
Chicken Dim Sums
Chicken Dim Sums are something that you shouldn€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this delicious treat. Use this excellent Chicken Dim Sums recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3738
Simple Chicken Balls
Mix together all ingredients, form into 21 balls, and steam over gently boiling water 10 minutes. - 25.1452
1. In a large kettle, place chicken and cover it with water.
2. Simmer until it becomes tender and the meat falls from bones.
3. Remove the chicken pieces from the broth and take the meat off the bones.
4. Put these chunks through coarse blade of a... - 42.8722
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Steamed Shao Mai
Put the chopped cabbage in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with 1 tsp salt.
Mix well and let stand for 10 minutes.
Then squeeze the excess water from the cabbage with both hands.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until soft (about 15 minutes).
Cut... - 41.8446