- » Salt Sauce Gravy Meat
Salt Sauce Gravy Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salt sauce gravy meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salt sauce gravy meat recipes.
Low Calorie Gravy
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 32.9857
Brown Sauces And Gravies
1) In a large skillet, add the roasting pan drippings, then stir in the flour and cook over a medium heat until light brown.
2) Pour in the water mixture, then stir and cook until thickened. Lower the heat and simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
3) Add the... - 37.107
Gluten Free Classic Meat Sauce
Meat sauces that are gluten free are a indeed boon for preparing or serving most kind of meats. Check out the recipe to make a Gluten Free Meat Sauce in a classic way using all good gluten free substitutes. - 115.135
1. Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; remove from heat.
2. Blend in flour; stir in milk and meat-extract paste dissolved in hot water.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils 1 minute; season to taste. - 19.8566
Broiled Steak Gravy Or Sauce
Serve hot on steaks.
The secret of this sauce being good is to stir it well at each using and dip from the bottom of the container each time.
Heat to a boiling point but do not at any time allow it to boil. - 28.1326
Individual Veal Loaves With Sausage Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix ground veal, zucchini, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and salt. Divide mixture into six portions and shape each into a 4" by 2" loaf. Place in greased small roasting pan. Bake 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, remove casings... - 31.7176
Pork With Gravy Part 2 – Gravy And Finishing
This is part 2 of simple pork recipe video series. Here the chef shows step by step instructions to make gravy and then combines it with roasted pork. Excellent preparation and requires minimal time. - 72.8009
Place meat on warm platter; keep warm while preparing gravy.
Skim excess fat from meat broth.
Measure broth; pour amount desired into pan.
Shake water and flour in covered jar.
Stir flour mixture slowly into broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil... - 30.5489
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. Dip chops in a mixture of egg and water, coating both sides. Mix crumbs, salt, and paprika. Dip egg-coated chops in this mixture, coating both sides well.
2. Brown chops slowly in oil, cooking about 15 minutes. Reduce heat; add 1/4 cup beer. Cover and... - 31.1785
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together giblets, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt, bay leaf and 4 cups water.
2. Simmer for about 1 hour and 40 minutes. Then, add liver and simmer for additional 20 minutes or until meat is soft.
3. Sieve broth... - 45.6079
Southern Style Turkey Gravy
Turkey gravy is something that is that can be made to beat the mundane days of the week! All you need is some turkey stock and some giblets to make this simple gravy! Watch the step by step process of making this flavorful gravy with Chef David in this video! - 101.304
Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan.
Cover plus 1/4 with the water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove scum, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered until the giblets are tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Strain and reserve stock and giblets.
Trim and chop the heart, liver,... - 43.121
Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy
This Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy is simply irresistible ! My pasta dishes taste yummy with this ! You can try them breads or rice too ! Just try out Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy and let me know if your views about this dish ! - 45.5322
Brown ground beef in skillet.
Sprinkle 4 or 5 tablespoons of flour over meat and brown like gravy.
If needed, add more grease.
Add milk and thicken just to boiling.
Pour over biscuits or toast. - 27.5813
Country Style Gravy
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has started foaming, stir the flour into the butter and sauté to form a smooth paste.
4. Taking the pan off the flame, gradually pour in the milk and water... - 40.8761
Olive Sauce Gravy
1. Tip pan and let fat rise in one corner; pour off all fat into a cup, leaving juices and brown bits in pan.
2. Measure 3 tablespoons fat back into pan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
3. Stir in water slowly; continue cooking... - 28.0634
Classic Brown Onion Gravy
A typical pub grub is the brown onion gravy. This dish consists of sausages, mashed potatoes and some gravy. Check out the video on making this typically classic dish very much know in European countries! - 94.7786
Place meat drippings, flour, salt and pepper in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Mix until smooth.
Gradually stir in beef broth.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened.
Stir svery minute during cooking.
Stir in Worcestershire and brown sauces. - 33.6
Steak N Gravy
Cut beef into bite-size pieces; brown in oil in a skillet.
Transfer to a slow cooker.
Cover with water; add tomato sauce and seasonings.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours, or until meat is tender.
In a small bowl, combine flour and... - 37.0731
Creamy Chicken Gravy
1 In a medium-size saucepan, heat the drippings over I moderate heat.
Add the onion and celery and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Lower the heat, stir in the flour, and cook, stirring, 3 minutes more or until golden and... - 34.9858
Frogs Legs Meat And Chicken
This Frog's Legs Meat and Chicken is te best frog leg and chicken dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this sauteed meat and vegetables dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Frogs Legs Meat and Chicken are welcome! - 38.6199
Onion Gravy For Roasts
Saute onions in fat until soft and golden.
Add flour, stir, and add remaining ingredients.
Stir, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes. - 29.7643
1. Remove roasted meat or poultry from roasting pan, pour drippings into bowl.
2. Allow fat to rise to surface; skim off fat and reserve. Remaining drippings are meat juices which should be used as part of the liquid in gravy.
3. Measure fat into roasting... - 34.0678
1. Bring to boiling chicken or meat broth (from which the fat has been skimmed).
2. Drippings from roasted meats may be substituted for part of broth; if necessary, add milk or water to drippings to make 2 cups liquid.
3. Meanwhile, put water into a 1-pt.... - 33.5803
Basic Brown Gravy
Any roast is incomplete without nice brown gravy, especially if you love gravy with your roast. Here is a video which shows how to make brown gravy for roasts or any dish for that matter from the very beginning. Chef shows the right way if you are starting... - 140.405
Home Made Gravy
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish or 4-quart casserole, pour drippings.
2. Add flour.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute; stir once.
4. Add the liquid; mix well.
5. Cook on High 4 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens, stir continuously.
6. Season with salt and... - 39.4546
Sauerbraten With Ginger Snap Gravy
Place beef in deep ceramic or glass bowl.
Add onions, peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
Pour white vinegar, water, and cider vinegar over meat.
Chill, covered, 4 days.
Turn meat twice each day.
Remove meat from marinade; dry well with paper towels.
Strain... - 39.5723
Southern Fried Chicken With Milk Gravy
Beat egg lightly in a shallow bowl.
Place about 1/2 cup flour in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in egg until evenly moistened; then roll in flour, shaking off excess.
Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour.
In... - 36.923
Cutlets In Gravy
To make cutlets, mix mince, chopped ingredients, seasoning and soaked bread and leave aside for at least 1 hour.
Form into flat cutlets.
Dip in beaten egg.
Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in heated ghee till brown.
To make gravy, chop tomatoes and put to boil... - 47.2089
Veal Cutlets With Cream Gravy
1.Start by wiping the cutlets
2.Place the veal cutlets and sprinkle with salt and pepper
3.Now dip the cutlets into beaten eggs, then into fine bread or cracker crumbs
4.In a pan, brown with the drippings
5.Place on platter, add cream to... - 38.2427
Steak 'n' Gravy
1. With a sharp knife cut beef into bite-size pieces.
2. In the skillet heat oil and fry beef until brown.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Pour enough water over the beef to cover it.
5. Add tomato sauce and seasonings. Stir well.
6.... - 44.4954
Country Fried Steak And Cream Gravy
1. Start by pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness, follow by cutting into serving-size pieces
2. Now sprinkle the steaks with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic salt, then dredge steak in 1/2 cup flour, and dip in 1/2 cup milk,... - 44.708
Grilled Pork Loin With Gravy
1. Trim excess fat from pork; brown on all sides in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Sprinkle with salt, ginger, pepper and mustard.
2. Meanwhile, remove the thin bright-colored rind from the orange and lemon with a sharp knife; reserve. Squeeze juice... - 28.562
Pork Chops And Cream Gravy
Trim excess fat from pork chops; sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper.
Brown chops on both sides in hot oil, and drain on paper towels.
Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Add flour to skillet, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute,... - 33.5044
Swiss Steak With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wipe the meat dry with a damp cloth.
2. On a wooden flour, tip out the flour. Place the meat on the flour and pound the meat into the flour. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large pan, heat the butter and add the seasoned steaks... - 40.8932
Braised Pork With Roast Gravy
1. Brown pork loin well on all sides in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove from pan. (Or brown in a large heavy roasting pan on surface burners.)
2. Saute onions and carrots until soft in pork drippings. Stir in beer, salt, pepper, bay leaf and whole cloves.... - 28.2908
Southern Fried Steak With Gravy
Cut steaks in square pieces if possible.
Beat with edge of plate or meat mallet to break down tissues.
Salt and pepper; brown the steaks in the hot shortening and set aside while making gravy.
In the same fat, brown the onions, adding more shortening if... - 40.6431
Down-south Smothered Liver And Onions With Gravy
1. Under cold running water, rinse liver steak.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika on steak. Flip and repeat on the other side.
3. On a plate, put flour and season it with salt.
4. Put steak... - 95.6101
Ham Balls In Apricot Sauce
These Ham Balls in Apricot Sauce are a desire ! These meat balls made of ham, pork oats, drenched in delicious apricot sauce are truly irresistible appetizers. Try them as accompaniments with pasta, rice or breads or in any way you desire. Feel free to share... - 34.6275
Homemade Gravy is a wonderfully tasty sauce that often adds a "zing" to most meat dishes it is added to! Try this Homemade Gravy recipe, I am sure you will love it too!. - 27.332
Pork With Gravy Part 1 – Introduction And Seasoning
Impress your guests with this no-fuss melt-in-the-mouth pork recipe. The chef here has divided the video in 2 sections – In this video she displays the ingredients and also shows instructions to season and roast the chicken. Watch part 2 for the gravy and... - 76.1926
Fried Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate. Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
3. Place in a... - 30.5181
1. Place chicken on platter; keep warm while preparing gravy. Pour 2 tablespoons drippings in 4-cup measure. (Measure accurately because too little fat makes gravy lumpy.) Stir in flour. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until bubbly, about 1 minute.
2. Stir... - 18.1051
Pork With Mushroom Sauce
Pork With Mushroom Sauce is what I depend on desperately whenever I want a really tasty and filling meal. This delicious skillet pork with spiced and herbed vegetable sauce poured over is features quite often on my dinner menu. Do give this Pork With Mushroom... - 43.8882
Chinese Style Beef In Oyster Sauce
Cut the beef in 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; brown the beef and garlic in it.
Add the salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, gin, sugar, and broth or water.
Mix well; cover and cook over low heat 25 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, water chestnuts, and... - 35.2435
Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a large bowl, mix lemon rind, lemon juice, salad oil, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and drizzle it over the chicken.
3.Let the chciken marinate for 2 hours.
4.Once done, take the... - 46.3559
Veal Scallopini In Italian Gravy
Season veal with salt; sprinkle with pepper and dust with flour.
In a heavy frying pan, brown meat in oil.
Add mushrooms, mushroom liquid, and gravy.
Cover and simmer gently for about 1 hour or until meat is tender; stir occasionally. (If sauce is a little... - 25.117
Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper. In a small shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the milk. Dip the steaks into this mixture, then into the flour, shaking off any excess.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the steaks and... - 33.2923
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 45.0694
Add the fat to roasting pan (with brown residue); stir in the flour and seasonings until smooth.
Heat until bubbly.
Brown slightly if desired.
Stir in the liquid and cook until sauce thickens; continue stirring and cooking 2 or 3 minutes longer, scraping... - 21.1031
Pork Chops In Applesauce Gravy
Brown loin pork chops on both sides in a well heated skillet without the addition of fat.
Arrange pork chops in a shallow 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Cook minced garlic until tender in pork fat left in skillet.
Then add flour, salt, pepper, and meat sauce,... - 34.4237
Gravy Browned Potatoes
Place the gravy fat and juice in a 10-cup (2.5 L) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add remaining ingredients and roll the potatoes in the mixture until they are well coated.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Stir well and microwave 4... - 31.8998
Baked Fresh Ham With Garlic Gravy
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat to 400°F. Place ham, rounded side up, in a large heavy roasting pan. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and season with salt and pepper. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer deep into thickest part of ham. Roast 30... - 30.8129
Fried Tomatoes In Cream Gravy
Cut tomatoes in halves crosswise.
Sprinkle with 1 tablesp of the flour, 3/4 teasp of the salt, and the pepper combined.
Saute in the butter until golden brown and tender on both sides.
Arrange all but 2 slices on a hot platter.
Then stir the remaining 3... - 31.6341
Veal Cubes In Barbecue Sauce
These Veal Cubes in Barbecue Sauce are a desire ! Try these veals in sweet sour herb sauce. Your suggestions for these Veal Cubes in Barbecue Sauce are welcome. - 33.0951
Grilled Chicken With Spiced Sauce
1. Brown chicken parts, part at a time, in butter or margarine and oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Remove chicken pieces as they brown, then return all to kettle. Add water, onion, carrot, celery, salt, basil, peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf.
2. Heat to... - 26.7306
Thyme Flavored Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces. Brown in oil and butter or margarine in a large skillet with a cover.
2. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, 1/2 cup of the water, lemon juice, chervil, salt and pepper; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until... - 27.5092
This favorite-Venison Roast, has turned out to be one of my favorites. This Venison Roast is very much traditional and has got everything to remind you of a good meal. Make it today! - 33.6809
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 146.071
This Duck Bigarade tastes fantastic ! Try this roasted duck sauced with creamy orange and rum gravy for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Duck Bigarade are welcome ! - 40.4014
Maryland Fried Chicken
Combine egg and 1/4 cup milk.
Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and roll in seasoned crumbs.
Brown in shortening in heavy skillet.
Add 1 cup milk, cover and simmer 35 minutes.
Uncover and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. - 28.6757
Place meat on warm platter; keep warm while preparing gravy.
Pour drippings from pan into bowl, leaving brown particles in pan.
Return 2 tablespoons drippings to pan.
Blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from... - 34.0887
After roasting meat, remove from baking dish; cover to keep warm and set aside.
Pour cooking liquid from meat into bowl, leaving particles in baking dish.
Allow fat to rise to the top.
Return 2 tablespoons fat to the baking dish.
Skim off any remaining fat... - 30.0263
Old Fashioned Onion Gravy
Heat the fat and cook the onions, stirring constantly, until soft and golden.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 more minutes.
Stir in the consomme.
Taste (the consomme may be salty) and stir in salt and pepper, thyme, Worcestershire sauce and capers.
Simmer... - 36.5071
Microwaved Brown Gravy
Brown Gravy is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Brown Gravy dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.5012
Braciole With Mushroom Tomato Gravy
1) In a bowl add meat and season with salt and pepper.
2) Place each slice of meat and top with a slice of prosciutto.
3) In a medium bowl add bread crumbs with milk to moisten.
4) Mix grated cheese, onion, parsley, arugula, salt and pepper to the... - 45.2022
Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy
This Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish.... - 47.9289
Saute the mushrooms quickly in the heated mixture of butter and oil.
When lightly browned stir in the flour and gradually add the milk; cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
Stir in 2 or 3 tablespoons hot drippings from the roasting pan which have been... - 31.7515
Fruited Lamb Balls In Dill Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls in single... - 44.8952
Herbed Roast With Gravy
1) Use salt and pepper to season the roast and put it in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high heat for 4 to 5... - 39.7176
Saute the mushrooms quickly in the heated mixture of butter and oil.
When lightly browned stir in the flour and gradually add the milk; cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
Stir in hot drippings from the roasting pan which have been skimmed of top fat;... - 35.9691
Giblet Cream Gravy
Simmer the giblets in the water with the next six ingredients until giblets are very tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Scrape all fat and drippings from the turkey roast pan into a measuring cup.
Skim off all but 4 tablespoons of the... - 39.9543
Braised Rolled Beef Roast With Soy Gravy
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: In Dutch oven or other large, heavy kettle over medium heat, in salad oil, cook garlic until golden; discard garlic; brown roast on all sides.
Sprinkle with celery salt and pepper.
In cup, combine 3/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons... - 45.0394
Turkey With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Fill the cavity of the turkey with stuffing.
Rub the outside of the turkey with 3 tablespoons of the butter, the tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Pour 6 cups of broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
Bake the turkey for about 4... - 36.2485
Roast Turkey Breast With Special Gravy
Combine cider, broth, steak sauce, soy sauce, and pepper.
Reserve 1 1/2 cups mixture in a small saucepan for gravy, set aside.
Use remaining cider mixture for basting turkey breast, set aside.
Place turkey breast on a rack in a roasting pan, insert meat... - 35.7288
Easy Lamb Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
In 2 or 3-quart casserole, combine lamb, gravy mix and sugar.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, 20 minutes or until vegetables and meat are desired doneness, stirring occasionally - 30.1143
Roast Beef With Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Mix together butter, flour, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper, creaming them well to form a smooth paste.
3) Mix in a few drops of Worcestershire sauce to make a better spreading... - 43.0957
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Chef Marie from Thrifycookingmom.com is sharing her version of Salisbury steak with Mushroom Gravy. As always, her recipe is simple easy to make. This time the recipe is in the form of a photo journey but before that Marie has the ingredients written down and... - 118.259
Beef Au Jus
No roast is complete without the perfect au jus or gravy to pour on top. - 134.793
Saute onions in butter until lightly browned; add browned flour, and stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Add the stock, sherry, orange juice, and grated peel; stirring, cook until smooth and thickened; taste and add salt if desired.
Add stuffing to the gravy mixture,... - 29.5074
Fry walnuts in hot oil, but don't brown.
Drain and reserve oil.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
Place 3 tablespoons of the hot oil in a skillet.
Saute chicken cubes until browned.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch... - 38.8934
Sweet Sour Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse broiler fryers and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into serving pieces.
Place chicken parts, skin side up, in a shallow baking dish or pan.
Surround with drained pineapple chunks.
In a medium sized bowl, combine unsweetened... - 41.3648
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beef broth, sugar, salt, chili powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, hot pepper sauce, and chocolate.
Cook at... - 41.2977
Trim excess fat from steak; cut meat into 2x1/4-inch strips.
In medium skillet brown meat strips in hot shortening; drain off excess fat.
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid. Add reserved tomato liquid, onion slices, garlic clove, beef-flavored gravy base,... - 34.5548
Favorite Meat Casserole
In a greased' 2-quart casserole, alternate the meat pieces and onions (if larger onions are used, cut into halves or quarters—you should have about same number as meat pieces).
Stick cloves into onions.
In a frying pan, heat the sugar, stirring until melted... - 44.6848
Arrange potato slices in a buttered baking dish, add salt and pepper, onions, and meat.
Pour over white sauce, cover with grated cheese, and bake in slow oven (300 F.) for 45 minutes .
Serve in baking dish garnished with fresh parsley. - 27.2166
Veal Kidneys Bordelaise
1. Salt and pepper the kidneys and brown them quickly in the butter in a skillet.
Place in a chafing dish or casserole.
Drain the fat from the pan.
2. To the skillet add the shallots and wine and boil until the wine is reduced one-third.
Add the... - 30.1822
Dredge veal with paprika, set aside.
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in Dutch oven.
Add chopped onions and saute until lightly browned; remove onions using slotted spoon and set aside.
Brown dredged veal on all sides.
Return onions to Dutch oven.
Stir in tomatoes,... - 31.6005
Seasoned Joint Of Beef
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper and brown in a stew pan.
2. Heat beef stock and add to the beef. Add onions and the other ingredients. Braise the meat, covered, on low heat for about 2 hours in an oven at 350°F.
3. Baste the meat a few times and add... - 32.5484
Meatballs Kingsberg Style
Soak roll in water about 10 minutes.
Squeeze dry; place in mixing bowl with ground beef.
Add bacon, anchovy fillets, onion, egg, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Prepare broth by boiling water seasoned with salt, bay leaf, onion, and peppercorns.
Shape meat... - 39.9488
Shepherd S Stew
Shepherd S Stew is a real quick and easy stew to put together. Chunk roll, beef broth and rice make up the tasty meal-Shepherd S Stew. A must-try! - 34.368
1. Saute bacon until almost crisp in a medium-size saucepan; remove and drain on paper toweling.
2. Stir onions into drippings in saucepan; saute until just soft. Stir in flour, sugar, curry powder and salt; heat until bubbly.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients... - 26.1334
Slow Cooked Venison Pot Roast
Cut all fat off the meat (in venison the flavor is concentrated in the fat, and if left on, it gives a gamey taste to the meat).
Wipe meat with a damp cloth wrung out in mild vinegar.
Cut slits in meat on all sides and insert small slivers of garlic in each... - 38.4514
Potted Veal Balls
Combine ground veal with club soda, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper, and form into small balls.
Cook veal balls on all sides in non-stick skillet.
Remove and set aside.
In a large pot, make a bed of shredded cabbage, top with green pepper, add tomato... - 34.5228
Chicken Fricassee With Half And Half
This Chicken Fricassee is the best that I've ever tasted ! Try this stewed chicken for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Fricassee are welcome. - 38.8382
Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs
Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs has a defining taste. The peanut oil enhances the taste of Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs. Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs is an easy to make recipe. - 42.7402
Mexican Chicken Legs
Mexican Chicken Legs is a very easy to make recipe. Mexican Chicken Legs taste nice. The sauce and ketchup enhances the taste of Mexican Chicken Legs. - 34.9343