- » Salt Pepper Tofu
Salt Pepper Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salt pepper tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salt pepper tofu recipes.
Tofu & Herbs Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tops from peppers, remove seeds and tough inner ribs and steam 4 minutes to soften slightly.
Remove peppers from steamer and invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in boiling water in steamer base and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and... - 42.2686
Roasted Red Pepper Tofu Dip
A great party dip that doubles as a spread or spooned on top of a baked potato.
Plus, Toni has some tips for roasting your own red peppers. - 121.809
Bulgur Wheat, Peppers And Tofu
In a small bowl combine bulgur and enough cold water to cover.
Let stand for 45 minutes or until tender.
Into a fine sieve place bulgur.
Press to remove as much moisture as possible.
In a large skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute for 30... - 43.0323
Roasted Red Pepper And Basil Dip
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Refrigerate the tofu for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook... - 35.7027
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Place the peppers upright in a baking dish and pour in 3/4 cup
Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until the peppers are tender when
pierced with a fork.
(Add more water during baking if necessary.) - 34.6037
1 ln a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu, yogurt, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and red pepper, scraping down the sides once, for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer the mayonnaise to a container and stir in the tarragon.
Cover and chill for 30... - 28.9494
Tofu Greek Salad And Korean Hot And Spicy Tofu Cakes
FOR GREEK SALAD
1. Combine extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, oregano, basil and kalamata olives in a jar. Mix it well.
2. In a bowl, place tofu and pour the dressing over it. Mix it well and let it rest for 4... - 0
Tofu Stir Fry (spicy Tofu)
Those of you who are fond of stir fried food will like this dish. Chef Bhavna shows how to make stir fried tofu which goes well with noodles or rice. It is easy to make and very healthy too. Tofu is a good source of protein. The sweet and savory sauce makes... - 122.943
Bulgur Wheat Peppers And Bean Curd
1. Place the bulgur in a small bowl and rinse several times to remove any impurities. Add cold water to cover by 1 1/2 inches and let soak for 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain in a fine sieve, pressing to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. In a large... - 37.5976
– Cut tofu into cubes or triangles and pat dry. In a skillet, heat oil and fry tofu cubes until golden. Deglaze skillet with 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce, remove tofu from skillet and set aside.
– Using the same skillet, saute all vegetables until cooked... - 29.6334
Tofu Ragout Provencal
Cut: the tofu into small cubes.
Mix fresh-pressed garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and 2 tbs olive oil.
Marinate tofu in this dressing for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut the eggplant lengthwise, salt them and let sit for 5 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and... - 39.022
Toni makes a tasty Tofu Scramble breakfast. And with no cholesterol. - 117.261
Southern Fried Tofu In Gravy
For vegetarians here comes another great dish- Southern Fried Tofu in Gravy. Watch this video to see how you can deal with vegetarians who are not very fond of the veggie meals. They will like this for sure. - 129.883
In a cooking pot, simmer all ingredients 30 minutes 01 so. - 28.7166
Tofu Pimiento Cheese
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Let sit 5 minutes.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in lemon juice and oil.
Process tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until smooth and creamy.
Add pimiento, salt, and garlic.
Add... - 40.8423
In a food processor or blender, process tofu, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt and lemon juice until mixed.
With machine still running, add oil very slowly and then add water.
Blend until smooth.
Stop the machine a few times during processing and scrape the... - 29.2526
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 106.579
Korean Spicy Tofu Stir-fry
Some of the best recipes are those which are made with intuition. Tofu is a great option for meatless cooking and goes so well with this spicy-sweet sauce. This Korean style spicy tofu stir-fry is a great dish for a vegetarian meal in a hurry. It’s a... - 117.318
Spanakopita Greek Tofu Spinach Pie
1) With a roller pin, roll the phyllo dough into paper like thin.
2) Cut this in to rectangular shaped strips having dimension 5 1/2 inch x 10 inch. Use melted butter to brush on.
3) In a steamer, steam the chopped spinach.
4) In a fry... - 41.415
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in turmeric. Add onion and your choice of mushrooms, bell pepper and vegetarian sausage or hot dog. Saute 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tofu and stir gently until well mixed and heated through. Add cream... - 27.6854
Filet O' Tofu
Vegan Cooking. The Sexy Vegan recreates a classic. - 100.207
Tofu In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a saucepan, melt 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter.
Fold in flour, mixing well.
While stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Stir until sauce thickens.
In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Lightly cook onion, mushrooms and green... - 40.9488
– Heat broiler.
– Slice tofu into 1/2 to 1 inch (1 to 2 cm) thick pieces, baste in soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Broil until browned on each side for a few minutes. - 16.9275
Vegan Pancakes And Tofu Scramble
Want to know of a vegan breakfast recipe that is a simple twist to a traditional recipe and tastes just as good? Then watch this video by The Vegan Zombie and prepare to be pleasantly surprised! - 112.895
Crispy Tofu With Cilantro Relish
Toni's got another tasty Tofu recipe for us. Stacked up on a bed spread of Snow Peas. And if you're not a fan of Cilantro. Try another one of Toni's toppings. - 128.049
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 130.497
Vegan Tofu Egg Salad
Think a vegan diet means no egg salad? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for 100% vegan tofu egg salad that is easy to make and very yummy. Watch to know more! - 96.5926
Tofu Herb Dip
1. Rinse tofu and drain. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and lay on several layers of towels. Cover with several layers of towels and press gently to remove excess liquid.
2. In a food processor, combine cilantro, parsley, mint, and green onions. Whirl until... - 30.2763
1) Drain out the tofu and crumble gently with hands.
2) In a medium saute pan heat olive oil on medium heat.
3) Add garlic and diced pepper and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
4) Mix crumbled tofu, turmeric, salt, pepper, green onions... - 47.3273
Tofu Western Scramble
If you are looking for a recipe for a healthy breakfast, help is here! Tofu Scramble is a nutritious choice for a breakfast and can be had with bagels, toast, pancakes or can be even wrapped in a tortilla. This dish has the same texture and taste of scrambled... - 128.931
Vegan Breakfast Tofu Scramble
Scrambled tofu is probably one of the most mundane vegan recipes there is. You probably roll your eyes when you see the obligatory breakfast option but for a new vegan it’s one of the most important dishes to learn. Not only is it a quick and easy and... - 138.222
Lentil, Rice, And Tofu Soup
1. Wash the lentils and put them in a large kettle or Dutch oven. Add the rice and water, bring to a boil, and cook until the rice and lentils are tender, about 50 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not... - 28.574
Tofu Vegetable Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large soup pot over high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until golden. Add the bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes more.
2. Add the curry powder and stir until combined. Add the garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper to the... - 32.1802
Mix baking powder, warm water and curd in a large mixing bowl.
Add salt, oil and flour to the water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with a little dry flour and roll out the dough... - 47.6154
Tofu Tuna Puffs
In a colander, drain tofu as much as possible (about 1/2 hour).
Press through a fine wire strainer and into a bowl, or thoroughly mash with a fork.
Discard any liquid.
Drain and flake tuna and add to tofu stirring until well blended.
In another bowl beat... - 45.68
Tofu And Shiitake Mushroom Pilaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add rice and onion; saute 2 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add mushrooms, carrot, celery, gingerroot, and garlic; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 34.411
Tofu Salad Dressing
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine tofu, buttermilk, vinegar, Italian seasoning, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer to a covered container.
Stir in celery seed.
Cover and chill at least 2... - 33.0029
Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and whirl until smooth.
Add a tablespoon of water if the mayonnaise seems too thick.
Covered and refrigerated, Tofu Mayonnaise will keep for about a week. - 26.1123
Tofu Salad Dressing
Put all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well. Chill and shake again before using. - 25.6342
Combine all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth. - 27.0115
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 129.389
Tofu With Minced Turkey
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add turkey and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add oil, swirling, to coat sides.
Add turkey and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until brown and... - 38.2553
Tofu Kimchi - Korean Food
1. Chop the bacon slices.
2. In a sauté pan, add the bacon slices and sauté until they turn crispy and starts to render fat.
3. Add the chopped pork loin. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the onion and sauté well.
5. Next goes in... - 109.353
Sweet & Sour Tofu
Prepare rice according to package instructions and set aside.
Toast almonds in oven at 350° F. for 5 to 10 minutes until just golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute tofu in vegetable oil and tamari or soy sauce until browned.... - 36.5071
Smoked Tofu And Mushroom Brochettes
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Cut the tofu into large chunks.
4. On the... - 45.3056
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.575
Sweet & Sour Tofu
Do you want a delicious Sweet & Sour Tofu recipe? Tofu is the key ingredient in Sweet & Sour Tofu. This Sweet & Sour Tofu is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I will look forward to your feedback. - 36.4227
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 52.6709
Spicy Stir-fried Tofu
This easy tofu dish makes a great meal in one. It is a great way to enjoy the benefits of tofu that is quick, flavorful and interesting.
Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes - 42.664
Herbed Tofu Cheese
This weeks podcast of Herbed Tofu Cheese highlights just what you can do with tofu without sacrificing flavor or texture. Once you get this basic formula down ( it's soooo easy) you'll see all the great possibilities! I love this "cheese" instead of feta or... - 122.348
Tofu And Spinach Manicotti
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine tofu, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Stuff manicotti with tofu filling.
Arrange filled manicotti in a single layer... - 41.6719
Tofu A La King
Pour the blended ingredients into the skillet.
Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened
(about 2 minutes). - 32.0806
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 111.83
Tofu & Nut "meatballs"
Place oats and pecans in a blender or food processor and process until finely ground. Remove to a large bowl. Add shredded Cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, sage, oregano, salt, black pepper and lemon juice to... - 30.8504
Tofu Mushroom Stroganoff
Cook frozen peas in 1 inch of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute onion in vegetable oil until golden. Add mushrooms, tofu, basil, tarragon and salt. Add pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes,... - 30.6445
Tofu Lasagna was a welcome change for my kids. This Tofu Lasagna was a surprise to my kids after the regular spell of meat lasagna's. Have fun! - 40.4147
Tofu Mayonnaise Dressing
1) Take a block of tofu to break into small pieces.
2) In your blender, add tofu and with other seasonings and blend all together by adding required quantity of water.
3) Use this mixture as normal mayonnaise or as a base for... - 30.2855
Tofu And Mushroom Sandwich Spread
If you like unusual teasing flavors, this recipe of a tofu and mushroom sandwich spread is just the right one for you. You can serve it with chips, sandwiches, vegetables, meat and the possibilities of using this spread are endless. - 91.1972
Spinach With Tofu
1. Toss the tofu or bean curd in the soy sauce and leave to marinate for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving the sauce.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the tofu or bean curd and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the spring onions and ginger to the... - 32.8673
Italian Style Tofu Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
Grate the tofu by hand or in a food processor, or chop it into small pea-sized pieces.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the grated tofu, fennel, garlic, and cayenne for 2... - 40.7907
Noodle Soup With Tofu
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the tofu or bean curd and fry for 2 minutes, turning once. Remove from the wok.
2. Add the spring onions and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the mangetouts, stock, soy sauce, sherry, and salt and pepper and... - 31.8187
Tofu Tortilla Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saute onions and bell peppers In vegetable oil until soft. Add tofu, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-low heat until excess liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Place tortillas flat on... - 28.9864
Thai Noodles And Vegetables With Tofu
1. Drain the tofu well and cut into cubes. Put into a shallow dish with the soy sauce and lime rind. Stir well to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the lemon grass and chilli on a chopping board and bruise with the side of a large... - 38.4897
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for sauce. Whisk well.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg. Mix well and coat evenly on tofu. Keep... - 46.6917
Pork Adobo With Tofu
1. Heat oil in a cooking pot.
2. Sauté garlic until it turns light brown.
3. Add pork and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Pour-in soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water. Let boil and simmer until pork becomes tender.
5. Add vinegar and wait until the liquid... - 102.781
Tofu Cheese Supper
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry onion and carrot about 5 minutes or till onion is very tender.
In an 8x8x2-inch baking pan layer torn bread.
Spoon onion-carrot mixture atop.
Cut up tofu and cheese.
In blender container combine... - 41.9197
Tofu Mozzarella Manicotti
Cook pasta shells in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Cook mushrooms and onion in hot oil till tender, Add parsley, basil, salt, paprika, and dash pepper.
Remove from heat; cool.
Combine eggs, tofu, Parmesan... - 44.6534
Scrambled Tofu On Eggplant Slices
1) Wash and pat dry the eggplants. Cut along the length to slices. Pour little olive oil to brush all pieces and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a food processor, blend tofu, herbs and olive oil.
3) In a fry pan, add oil... - 36.8038
Tofu Spread Or Dip
Warm gelatin in lemon juice.
Combine ingredients in blender or food processor and blend thoroughly.
Store in refrigerator.
Variations: If you can use corn, add 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
Add 1 4-oz. can drained, finely diced pimiento instead of the... - 30.0465
Thai Stir Fried Peanut Chicken And Tofu
Thai seasoning and Thai sauces are used to prepare this chicken and tofu dish! A quick stir fry to be done which is flavorfully done, but not shown as a quality video! Watch the video for more. - 73.2676
Tofu Carrot Sandwiches
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the carrots and cook about 15 minutes, or until tender; drain and set aside to cool.
2. Combine the carrots, tofu, oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender, and process until... - 32.73
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.4912
Turkey Tofu Burger
In a medium bowl, mash Tofu with a potato masher.
In a large bowl, mix ground turkey and mashed Tofu. Add bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Add garlic powder (if desired). Mix well. Shape into 6 patties.
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.... - 31.5901
1) In a skillet, saute the ground pork, green onions, and carrots gently in oil.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the skillet ingredients, drained tofu, egg, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, salt and pepper; blend well and shape... - 42.9184
Tofu Filled Manicotti
Prepare manicotti according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain. Separate manicotti and set aside. Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and add garlic. Saute for a few minutes. Add chopped onions and continue to saute until... - 35.1213
Chicken And Tofu Custard
Use coarsest blade of food chopper to grind chicken and uncooked bacon (or process with a food processor) until coarsely chopped.
You should have 1 1/2 cups ground meat.
In a blender or food processor, combine ground meat, water, tofu, egg whites, cornstarch,... - 44.0393
– In a skillet, heat 3 tsp (15 ml) of oil, saute diced tofu, and sprinkle generously with soy sauce.
– In a separate skillet, heat the rest of the oil and saute vegetables for a few minutes. Fold into tofu mixture, add cooked macaroni, heat through... - 24.8772
Spinach Tofu Casserole
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your... - 45.4548
Tofu Cheese Crackers
For spread, in a small mixing bowl mash the tofu with a fork.
Stir in Parmesan cheese, celery, carrot, green onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Cover and chill till serving time.
For each serving, top 1 cracker with 1 teaspoon of... - 30.0376
Korean - Style Fried Tofu Side Dish
1. Divide the tofu in half and slice it into ½ inch pieces, place it in a plate.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the tofu, set aside.
3. Finely chop onion, green onion and carrots, set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl combine soy... - 133.999
Potato Salad With Tofu Mayonnaise
In a large saucepan combine the potatoes with enough water to cover them by 1 inch, bring the water to a boil, and boil the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or unti1 they are tender.
While the potatoes are cooking, in a blender blend the tofu, the lemon juice,... - 24.0177
Tofu-Spinach Quiche is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 42.6252
Tofu Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a 12 inch skillet with an oven-safe or detachable handle, saute the onions in the oil over a medium-high heat, until transparent.
3) Stir in the zucchini and mushrooms and saute for another 5... - 48.7748
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 35.7405
Stir Fried Tofu With Bok Choy
1. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and drain in a strainer set over a bowl for 30 minutes. In a skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderate heat until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer the seeds to a plate and let cool, then grind to a coarse powder.
2. In a large... - 24.7877
Peppery Tofu With Cashews
In a small bowl combine 3 tablespoons soy sauce with cornstarch; stir in water, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, red pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheesecloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much... - 45.5976
Vegetable Tofu And Noodles Soup
1)Make slices of carrots and onion. 2)Bring water to boil and add in ginger garlic paste, carrot, onion, lemon grass, lemon leaves, balck pepper and salt.
3)Continue to boil for half hour and then sieve.
4)Cook mushrooms in boiling... - 47.3975
Meal In A Skillet
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and add slowly, stirring constantly.
Continue stirring until the entree is smooth and thickened. - 29.2344
Tofu Noodle Bake
In a medium-sized skillet, saute'onion, garlic, celery, and green pepper until onion is translucent.
Mash tofu and mix in cottage cheese, egg, flour, parsley, oregano, and chives.
Combine tofu mixture with onion mixture; add salt and pepper to taste.
Cook... - 41.0716
Tofu Salad Dressing
1) In a blender/food processor vessel, mix the tofu, buttermilk, vinegar, Italian herb seasoning, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Cover this mixture and blend/process to yield a smooth mix and then add in the celery seed.
3) Pour the mixture... - 36.8061
Open-face Tofu-veggie Sandwiches
Combine cucumber and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing, set aside.
Combine tofu, eggs, celery, green pepper, green onion, pimiento, yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing, salt, and pepper, toss well.
Top each muffin half with a lettuce... - 31.758
Tofu Sunshine Spread
1) In a fry pan, heat up butter over medium heat to melt.
2) Whisk in yeast, arrowroot, and flour. Stir well.
3) Put mustard, salt, pepper, Spike, and water. Continue stirring until the mixture gets thick.
4) Remove from heat to combine tofu, green... - 41.1063
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the garlic, green pepper, and onion until tender but not browned.
2. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add the oregano, tomatoes, salt, and tofu. Bring to a boil... - 30.5188
How To Make Silken Tofu Soup
Bright and vibrant, this soup provides warmth and comfort. Overflowing with sweet and tender seafood and silken tofu floating on top, the tofu adds body and soaks up all the different flavors to add a different textural dimension to the soup. - 0
Buffalo Tofu Pasta Bowl
This is a delicious and zesty bowl of fried tofu and pasta in a Buffalo Style sauce. A quick and easy winner. Game On! - 125.805
Salt Pepper Tofu Recipes By Category