- » Salt Fish Pie
Salt Fish Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salt fish pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salt fish pie recipes.
Fish And Tomato Pie
1. Butter a pie dish.
2. Wash fish fillets in cold water, cut in halves and season.
3. Put a layer in a pie dish, cover with tomato puree and dot with butter. Continue till all is used.
4. Cover with mashed potatoes mixed with parsely and butter.
5. Rough up... - 28.1217
Tuna, Artichoke And Mushroom Pot Pie
This Tuna Artichoke and Mushroom Pot Pie is simply fabulous ! Try out this amazingly irresisitible tuna and artichoke casserole with crumbly buttermilk biscuits right away for your family meal and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggesions for... - 50.5085
Swiss And Tuna Pie
Swiss And Tuna Pie has a piquant taste. The tuna and cheese gives the Swiss And Tuna Pie a revitalizing taste. Swiss And Tuna Pie is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 34.6527
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the fish and shellfish with the dill weed, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in the melted butter for 5 minutes until soft.
5) Sprinkle and stir... - 45.2559
Somerset Fish Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Heat butter in a pan, add flour in it and cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
3.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk and cider to it.
4.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
5.Cook... - 46.3793
Melt butter; add flour and salt and brown.
With a wire whisk, beat in milk; heat and stir with whisk until creamy.
Add fish, peas, onion, and green pepper; heat through and turn into greased baking dish.
Top with mashed potatoes.
Bake in a 375° oven for 12... - 36.9465
Shaker Fish Pie
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook the fish in boiling salted water to cover till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain; break fish into chunks.
Prepare Plain Pastry for a single-crust pie.
Do not prick.
Bake pastry shell at 450° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.4003
Holiday Luxurious Fish Pie
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that isn't just comforting, but also can be prepared in a snap, this is it. Luxurious fish pie, as the name says, is an opulent indulgent, packed with taste and nutrition. Here's a simple, quick recipe that is sure... - 99.3422
Blushing Tuna Pie
Blushing Tuna Pie has an extraordinary taste. The tuna and cheese gives the Blushing Tuna Pie a magnificent taste. Blushing Tuna Pie is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 38.9365
Spicy Tuna Pie
1. In a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, combine butter or margarine and onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in flour and celery salt. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds. Whisk in broth and milk. Microwave at 100% (high) 2... - 37.3548
Pastel De Pescado (fish Pie)
Heat oil in saucepan, add almonds and let color on all sides.
Lift out with slotted spoon, leaving Oil.
In same pan gently saute onions and garlic until transparent but not brown.
Add tomatoes and bay leaf, and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring... - 39.9095
Fish And Potato Pie
1. Boil fish. Remove skin and bones and flake.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Add the milk and half the butter.
3. Slice tomatoes and mince onion.
4. Grease a pie dish, put in a layer of fish, then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion, pepper and salt.... - 44.008
Fish And Oyster Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Clean the fish by removing any skin and bones and flake it.
3) Remove the oysters from their shells. Cook them in their own liquor and the wine till the edges start to curl. Drain the... - 44.1836
Quick-and-easy Tuna Pot Pie
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add carrots, onion, and celery and saute until onion is translucent.
Sprinkle vegetables with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk... - 40.7336
Old Fashioned Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In a greased pie dish, place the fish and add the milk. Cover with a buttered paper and place in the center of the preheated oven. Bake for about 15 minutes or till the fish is cooked and... - 37.8784
Sea Fish Pie
Line an 8-inch pie plate with half the short crust pastry.
Flake the fish finely.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the cornflour and cook for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the milk stirring all the time.
Return to the heat, stir until boiling and boil... - 45.4804
Meat pies rich with texture and flavor are fabulous ideas to please special guests for dinner. Check out this recipe to make Fish Pie in Oval Pastry using fish filets, vegetables and some simple seasonings. - 110.125
Fish Pie Supreme
Cook fish, drain and break into small pieces.
Melt butter, stir in flour, cook 3 minutes.
Pour in milk and stir till smooth and thick, add cheese, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes with lid on.
Cook rice in salted water.
Rinse in cold water to separate... - 44.4709
1) Peel and cook potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes.
2) Poach the fish in salted water until just cooked. Drain, reserving ¼ pint liquid.
3) Boil eggs for 10 minutes and chop them.
4) To make the sauce, in a pan, melt butter and... - 47.7982
Cut the lobster tails into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) pieces.
Shell the shrimp and put both aside.
Cook the fish in salted and herbed water for 30 minutes.
Put aside to cool, remove fish and break up into good sized pieces.
Boil the onions in very little water until... - 44.8044
Easy Fish Pie
Another great meal for 4 for under a fiver!! - 93.7235
Smoked Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) Into a baking tin, arrange the fish fillets and pour ½ pint of the milk
3) 3)Plop in spoonfuls of butter around the dish, also put the bay leaf on top
4) Bake for 15-2ominutes at
5) Once baked pour of the... - 46.8219
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 46.2644
Traditional Fish Pie
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add one-third of the butter and cut into small pieces.
Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture and knead to a... - 44.296
Hasty Fish Pie
Put the coley in a saucepan with the water, salt and pepper.
Bring to a simmer, then poach gently until tender.
Drain the fish, reserving the liquid to make the parsley sauce (half milk, half water), if you like.
Flake the fish.
Melt the butter in a frying... - 39.0127
Swirly Fish Pies
Melt the butter in a pan and saute the onion until soft.
Add the flour and continue to cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and gradually add the milk.
Cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese, mustard and salt and pepper to... - 42.9146
Tasty Fish Pie
In medium bowl mash potatoes with milk and margarine until blended.
Chop hard-cooked eggs and place in separate bowl; add fish, onion, 1 egg, tomato puree, parsley, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup potato mixture; mix well.
Spoon into... - 43.1871
1) Preheat the oven to at 450°F.
2) In a pot, poach the fish in boiling water, to cover, with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon butter until fish flakes easily.
3) Using a slotted spoon remove the fish and set aside.
4) Bake pie shell in the oven... - 49.2185
1. Place the cod in a shallow ovenproof dish, dot with 25 g (1 oz) of the butter, add 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the milk and season well with salt and pepper. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 37.9495
Cheesy Fish Pie
Scrub potatoes and wash egg.
Place potatoes and egg in a pan.
Pour boiling hot water over them.
Place pan over high heat and boil for 10 minutes.
Remove egg, cover pan and continue boiling potatoes for another 5 minutes.
Peel egg and chop.
Peel potatoes and... - 45.7333
Savory Fish Pie
Tie peppercorns, tarragon and bay leaf in cheesecloth.
Place in a large saucepan with fillets and onions.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until onions are tender.
Drain; reserve 3/4 cup stock.
Arrange fish and onions in 2-quart oblong... - 45.3958
Classic Fish Pie
MASHED POTATO TOPPING
Cook the potatoes and in work bowl with steel blade mash the potatoes, add some of the butter, the milk and season with salt and black pepper.
Cover the pie mixture with the mashed potatoes, sprinkle with the cheese, the chives and dot... - 33.1792
Curried Fish Pies
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.On a floures surface, spread out the dough and make 24 rounds of it.
3.Line 24 oiled patty tins with the rounds.
4.Poke the bottom of the tin using a fork.
5.In every tin, place the white fish and... - 46.3445
Family Fish Pie
1.Remove the skin of the cod and rinse it well.
2.Take a pan, put peas and milk in it.
3.Add rinsed cod to it and cook for 10 minutes until the fish starts chipping.
4.Transfer the ingredients into a bowl and keep aside.
5.Wash the pan and heat butter... - 43.2661
Special Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cut the haddock into bite-sized pieces and toss in cornflour to coat evenly.
2. Place the fish, prawns, sweetcorn and peas in an ovenproof dish. Beat together the milk, fromage frais and seasonings, then pour into... - 35.4158
Smoky Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/40()°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the fish in a pan and add the milk and bay leaves. Bring to the boil, cover and then simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn to the pan, bring back to a simmer, cover and cook for... - 43.2806
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 116.561
Creamed Fish Pie
1) In a saucepan add milk, water and parsley stalks. Add fish to it.
2) Poach covered for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
4) Peel the flakes from the fish.
5) Keep aside 375 ml (3/4 pint) or 2 cups of the cooking liquid and... - 46
Posh Fish Pies
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Add the potatoes to a large pan and fill it with water. Simmer the potatoes for 10 to15 mins until they become soft and tender.
3) Drain the water. In the same pan, mash the potatoes... - 44.0272
Tasty Fish Pie
Drain the anchovy fillets, chop and mix with the salt, fish, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, mustard, oil and diced onion; leave for 30 minutes.
Roll out the pastry thinly and use to line an 8-inch flan ring on a baking sheet.
Drain the fish cubes from the... - 39.1576
Chunky Fish Pie With Cheese Scone Topping
To make the white sauce, saute the onion and celery in the butter.
Add the flour and cook for a minute or so.
Stir in the hot milk and bay leaf.
Bring to the boil and cook for several minutes.
Place the fish cubes into a deep baking-dish and add thinly sliced... - 46.9081
Fish And Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare biscuit mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and add seasoning.
4. Add water and soup to the saucepan and cook with constant... - 45.9561
Rude Boy Fish Pie
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Using a foil, wrap potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 minutes or till well cooked.
3. Take a large pan, heat butter with olive oil. Add pancetta and fry for a minute.
4. Stir in... - 47.8836
Deep Dish Tuna Pie
In a saucepan, blend butter, (melted), and flour.
Slowly stir in milk, salt pepper.
Break tuna apart and add to the sauce along with its broth.
Add drained potatoes and frozen vegetables.
Transfer to 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Top with pastry.
Bake in a hot oven... - 39.2052
Tuna Crunch Pie
Combine in large mixing bowl flour, Cheddar cheese, salt and paprika.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in walnuts.
Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture onto bottom and sides of well-greased 10-inch piepan.
Place... - 45.8051
Hearty Salmon Pie
Melt margarine; stir in crumbs, the 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in salmon and hard-cooked eggs.
Turn into a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine potatoes and the 3 tablespoons milk.
Beat in remaining egg and 1 teaspoon salt.
Spoon around edge... - 39.2612
This Salmon Pie is absolutely delicious ! Try this fish pie with an abundance of vegetab les for your next meal. If you want to know more about this salmon pie, please let me know. - 38.0657
Shaker Fish Pie
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook fish in boiling salted water to cover till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Bake pastry shell at 450° for 5 minutes (do not prick pastry).
Remove from oven and set aside.
Reduce the oven temperature to... - 40.4225
Classic Family Fish Pie
1) In a pan, add the cod along with the peas and milk and gently simmer for 10 minutes till a fork the fish easily flakes with a fork.
2) In a bowl, strain out the contents of the pan and store in a jug and rinse out the pan.
3) Keep the fish and peas... - 42.6152
Fish Pie Pastry
1) Cut the cooked fish into even-sized pieces.
2) In the bottom of a pie dish, arrange the fish in layers with the tomatoes and mushrooms.
3) Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice on the top.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the... - 43.3978
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Take a 2 pt (1200 ml) pie dish and grease well with butter.
3) Using a knife, chop fillets into large pieces and keep it in bottom of tin.
4) Heat a pan, melt a little butter and oil. Put... - 45.2097
Gourmet Style Fish Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Flake the fish and mix it with the bechamel sauce.
Season well, adding a pinch of cayenne pepper and the anchovy paste if you are using it.
Turn the mixture into a deep pie dish and cover with the sliced eggs.
Beat the... - 38.9931
Fish Pie With Prawns
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Cut the fish into 4 portions and arrange in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Scatter the shelled prawns over the top and pour over the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce.
Make up the mashed potato according to the... - 32.8063
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking pie.
Wash fish, place in a frying pan, cover with stock and poach gently for 12 mins, or until cooked.
Drain, reserving 1/4 pint/150 ml stock.
Flake fish and reserve.
Pour reserved stock into a... - 43.9382
Spanish Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With half the pastry, line a 9-inch deep pie plate.
3) In a killer, heat 3 tablespoons of oil and sauté onions for about 10 minutes. Add the tomato, garlic, parsley and fish cut into... - 43.7052
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
Russian Fish Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make the pastry and then roll it out to a 9-inch square.
3. Prepare the filling; flake fish. Put in seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, and sufficient white sauce to hold the mixture... - 43.0873
Tuna Fish Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Saute onion and bell pepper.
4) Stir in flour and mix well, until blended.
5) Next, add salt.
6) Gradually add milk, stirring frequently.
7) Now, add all the remaining... - 46.1106
Oprah Fish With Diablo Sauce And Belgium Style Berry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
For the Oprah Fish:
2. Dust both sides of the fish fillet with pepper and salt.
3. Next, dip the seasoned fish into a bowl of milk.
4. Next, coat with flour.
5. Grill the fish on both sides... - 102.138
Tuna Fish Casserole Pies
Add flour gradually to melted butter, add salt, milk, and liquid from canned peas, stirring to keep smooth.
Add peas, carrots, and tuna fish heat thoroughly. - 27.3048
Fish Pies With Smoked Salmon Prawns And Dill
1) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add salt and potatoes to water and allow it to boil for another 20 minutes or until the potatoes turn tender.
3) In a large bowl, transfer the boiled potatoes by draining the extra water.
4) Add... - 47.7145
Hasty Salmon Pie
Salmon Pie is a perfect side dish. Salmon Pie is a savory bakery food. Salmon Pie gets its delicious taste from Salmon and biscuit crust. - 42.5925
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Line 2 pie pans with crust.
To salmon juice, add enough milk to make 2/3 cup (160 mL) liquid.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Over moderate heat, saute celery and onion 10 minutes or so.
Fold in flour, salt and pepper.
While... - 43.5379
Salmon And Green Pea Pie
Make a sauce from the butter, flour, milk and seasonings.
Add sufficient liquor from the tin of salmon and from the peas to make a smooth sauce.
Boil 5 minutes.
Break salmon into pieces and stir through.
Add the drained peas.
Line pie plate with the... - 35.2117
Sardine Pizza Pie
Line an 8 or 9 inch (20 cm or 23 cm) pie plate with pie crust having it slightly thicker than for a dessert pie shell.
Prick and bake 10 minutes.
Drain sardines and arrange on the bottom of pastry shell.
Add,alternate layers off cheese, tomatoes, parsley,... - 39.9972
Herring And Tomato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Drain the herrings and reserve the liquor.
3) In a bowl, stir the herring liquid into the white sauce.
4) Stir in the chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Bone the herrings and mash the flesh... - 40.6994
Seafood Rice Pie
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix rice, egg white and chives with fork.
Pour into greased pie plate, 9 X 1 1/4 inches.
Spread rice mixture evenly with rubber spatula on bottom and up side of pie plate (do not leave any holes).
Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
Sprinkle... - 43.5657
Souffleed Haddock Pie
Bring first five ingredients to a boil; simmer 2 minutes.
Add haddock cut in 4 pieces.
Cover and poach 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Drain and save liquid.
Skin, bone and flake the fish.
Saute onion in the 3 tablespoons butter until tender; add... - 44.1251
Rice And Tuna Pie
Combine the 1 egg, cooked rice, melted butter, 1 tablespoon of the chopped onion, and 1/4 teaspoon of the marjoram.
Press onto bottom and sides of a lightly buttered 10-inch pie plate or 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Place tuna atop.
Combine the 3 beaten eggs,... - 41.4848
Salmon Macaroni Pie
In large bowl stir together beaten eggs, macaroni in cheese sauce, salmon chunks, soft bread crumbs, shredded American cheese, and salt.
Turn mixture into a greased 10-inch oven-going skillet or a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° till... - 29.9465
Tuna And Broccoli Pie
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and paprika until blended. Gradually stir in milk, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is smooth. With... - 34.8966
In a large bowl, blend eggs and half-and-half; stir in horseradish, lemon juice, salt, and basil.
Then stir in tuna, peas, water chestnuts, onions, jack cheese, and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Pour mixture into a greased 10 by 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
Top... - 38.7677
Swiss Tuna Melts
Swiss tuna melts is a cheese and tuna recipe prepared with bread base. Herbed with dill, the swiss tuna melts has green onions and celery in it. Served as appetizer or as a light snack, it is savory and appetizing! - 34.4831
New England Codfish Pie
Soak codfish in water 2 hours, changing water 3 times.
Cover with fresh water and simmer until it is tender and can be shredded (about 10 minutes).
Cook salt pork in frying pan until crisp.
Remove salt pork and all but 3 tablespoons of fat.
Cook onion... - 45.6833
Savory Sardine Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package direc- tions.
Line pie plate with crust.
Add sardines; top with onion, salt, pepper and parsley.
Moisten edge of pie crust with small amount of milk.
Add top crust; seal edges.
Cut vents in top crust; brush with... - 38.1771
Haddock And Tomato Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof pie dish, arrange layers of fish, tomatoes and mushrooms in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of parsley amd lemon juice.
4.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it.
5.Cook for 2 minutes by... - 45.2551
Haddock Salad Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the biscuit dough on a sheet of wax paper, along with the coarsely ground pepper and oregano.
3) Knead the ingredients till they are well combined.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray... - 46.7874
Quick Tangy Salmon Pie
Beat one egg into the potato and spread in the bottom and up the sides of a buttered 9-inch-square bake dish.
Sprinkle with peas.
Discard skin from the salmon and empty salmon and juice into a blender.
Add the next five ingredients and cover.
Whiz until well... - 44.4465
Gourmet Tuna Pie
Arrange eggs in pie shell.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine flaked tuna, eggs, butter, 2 teaspoons parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and basil; mix well.
Pour over sliced eggs.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Press onion and cucumber in... - 34.8802
Rice Tuna Pie
About 1 hour before serving: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cook rice as label directs.
Combine with one egg, beaten.
With back of spoon, press mixture to bottom and partially up sides of 9-inch pie plate to form shell.
Over rice sprinkle half of cheese and half of... - 45.1323
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry for 9" Two-crust Pie as directed on inside wrapper.
Mix eggs, milk, butter, onion, parsley, basil, and salt.
Break salmon into pieces, removing bones and skin.
Stir salmon into egg mixture.
Pour into pastry-lined pie... - 43.9027
Swiss And Tuna Pie
Swiss And Tuna Pie is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Swiss And Tuna Pie; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 45.2785
Salmon Crunch Pie
Combine the flour, salt, paprika and butter in a food processor container and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Pulse in the cheddar cheese and pecans.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the flour mixture for a topping.
Press the remaining mixture in the bottom... - 42.2278
Blushing Tuna Pie
Mix tuna, ketchup, and salt in a bowl.
Put reserved tuna oil into a saucepan.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add the cheese and stir until... - 42.9648
Salmon And Shrimp Pie
Roll out the pie dough and fit into a 9" deep dish pie shell.
In a mixing bowl blend the salmon, shrimp and Veloute.
Add the seasonings and onion.
Beat the egg yolks and fold into the mixture.
Beat the egg whites stiffly, fold into the mixture.
Pour mixture... - 39.2323
Salmon Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, put together flour, salt, butter, cheddar cheese, paprika and nuts; mix until crumbly.
3. Separate 1 cup of the cheese mixture for topping.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs well.
5. Add sour... - 49.3636
Tomato Salmon Pie Ettes
1. As per label directions cook rice, drain and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Drizzle over with Italian dressing and toss to mix well.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. In a small saucepan soften the gelatin in 3/4... - 46.713
Salmon Pie In Rice Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix 1 beaten egg, rice, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, firmly press the mixture over the bottom and... - 47.6995
Conger Eel Pie
Wash and dry the fish thor-oughly, remove all skin and bones and cut into neat pieces.
Place in layers in a pie-dish, sprinkling each layer with salt, pepper, onion, herbs and parsley.
Add water to J fill the dish and mix with it the vinegar.
Cover the... - 30.3909
1.Prepare macaroni in salted water until tender.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Mix macaroni with the fish.
5.Take an ovenproof dish or foil container and put the mixture in it.
6.Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and cook... - 44.841
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a greased ovenproof dish and line it with bread crumbs.
3.Place the fish in it with their heads inside.
4.Put a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
5.Whisk cream and egg and drizzle the mixture on the... - 44.9068
Hors D'oeuvres Pie
1) In a large plate arrange slice of bread.
2) Cut into 12 pie-shaped wedges.
3) In a bowl, mix hard-boiled eggs with mayonnaise.
4) Add onion salt and stir.
5) Transfer content into pastry bag with star tube.
6) Put a whirled edge around each in the... - 41.071
Onion, Potato And Tuna Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, or make pastry from your favorite two crust recipe. Roll out half the pastry to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate; trim overhang to 1/2 inch.
2. Pare... - 30.2879
Dogger Bank Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
2) Grease a casserole and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, poach the fish in milk adding bay leaf, parsley, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
4) Transfer the fish on a plate.
5) With a fork... - 46.0573
Crispy Plaice Pie
1.Preheat the oen to 325 degrees.
2.In a buttered oven proof dish or foil container, place the fish fillets by folding in half.
3.In a pan, fry onions and garlic in heated butter.
4.Stir in tomatoes and mushrooms and fry for 3-4... - 47.8958
1) Line 9-in. pie plate or foil dish with pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes.
2) Flake fish and prepare prawns or shrimps if fresh.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, add flour and cook gently for 1 minute.
4) Add milk, and bring to the... - 40.1176
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Lightly grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) Divide the haddock into pieces.
4) In a saucepan combine butter and milk.
5) Place over heat and bring to the boil.
6) Add the fish to... - 42.5349
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Melt the margarine in a pan, stir in the flour and mix well, to make a roux.
Heat gently for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and gradually add the milk, stirring until smooth.
Return to the hot plate and bring to... - 45.9896