- » Salt Cured Olives
Salt Cured Olives Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salt cured olives recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salt cured olives recipes.
Salt Cured Rabbit
Rinse rabbit and pat dry.
Combine salt, allspice, cayenne, black pepper, bay leaves, and thyme.
In a glass, ceramic, or stainless steel bowl, coat rabbit with blended seasonings; cover and refrigerate for 10 to 12 hours.
Thoroughly rinse rabbit under cold... - 37.9961
You May Also Like!
Marinated Scallops With Cured Ham And Oranges
Cut the scallops into quarters.
Mix the orange rind and juice, olive oil, vinegar, herbs and some pepper in a shallow dish.
Add the scallops, toss and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each slice of ham into six strips.
Wrap one around each scallop... - 38.0963
New Potatoes With Radishes And Cured Ham
1. In a large pan, boil potatoes with the bay leaf and plenty of salt.
2. Simmer gently just until tender, about 10-15 minutes and allow to cool a little in the cooking water.
3. Drain the potatoes, discarding the bay leaf
4. Dress in the olive oil... - 36.6405
Cured Trout is something that my husband loves having. This is Cured Trout recipe that I got from my mother in law. Enjoy them! - 28.0463
Irish Cured Trout
On day curing process is begun, wash fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place on large nonmetallic platter.
Combine seasonings; place in small shaker bottle.
On day 1 rub fish with 1/3 of salt mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
On day 2 drain any... - 36.1947
Softly Scrambled Eggs With Asparagus And Cured Ham
1) Remove the woody ends of asparagus and slice the spears into 1-inch lengths.
2) Mince the sliced ham into 2 x 1/4-inch pieces.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté asparagus for about 2 minutes in it... - 45.1177
Cheese In Olive Oil
Cut feta into large chunks.
Cut goat cheese into 1 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Leave breakfast cheeses whole.
Fit cheese compactly into a jar or crock, about 1 1/2 cup size.
Add herbs, garlic, and olives.
Fill jar with oil to cover cheese; cover jar.
Chill cheese... - 26.1733