- » Salt Cured Chicken
Salt Cured Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salt cured chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salt cured chicken recipes.
Bbq Beef Chili Rub & Coffee Cure
Chili Coffee Steak Rub is a recipe developed by Chef Tim Byres of Smoke and Chicken Scratch, this is a delicious steak rub that is perfect for grilling or smoking. - 111.605
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all ingredients in roasting pan and let stand 15 minutes.
Set hens on grill (bone side down) and cook 35-40 minutes with cover.
Baste occasionally, turn often and season well. - 26.162
Grilled Cornish Game Hens
Split hens lengthwise.
Rinse under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Place hens in large plastic bag; set in bowl.
In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, peppercorns and salt.
Pour marinade over hens in bag.
Close bag securely and refrigerate... - 34.8998
Pollo Con Peperoni
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Sear the green peppers on the grill by placing them 3 inches from the heat. You can also do this over the gas flame.
3) The skin of the peppers must blister and blacken slightly.
4) Once seared, using a knife peek the... - 42.5868
Country Cornish Hens
Brown meat; drain.
Add bread, apples, celery, raisins, onion, 1/4 cup margarine, 2 Tbs. sherry and seasonings; mix well.
Lightly stuff hens with dressing mixture; close openings with skewers.
Bake at 400°F. 1 hour or until tender, basting occasionally with... - 33.8156
Polio Alia Cacciatore Con Pepperoni
Dry the chicken pieces well and dredge lightly with flour.
Heat the butter or margarine and olive or other salad oil in a large frying pan.
Lightly brown the chicken on all sides, a few pieces at a time, removing the browned pieces to a plate.
Saute the... - 33.126
Chicken Cacciatore With Granda's Tomato Sauce
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add 1/2 the chicken and brown well, 6 to 8 minutes total. As thighs are browned, transfer... - 38.0482
Chunky Chicken With Tomatoes And Olives
1) Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
2) Take a non-stick skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame. Add chicken and saute for about 5 minutes or until it turns brown on all sides.
3) Add thyme, garlic, basil and marjoram.... - 45.4707
1. Pat the chicken pieces dry with kitchen paper. Put 2 tablespoons flour in a plastic bag, season with salt and pepper and add the chicken pieces. Seal the bag and shake to coat the chicken.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large, flameproof casserole over... - 35.7374
Arroz Con Pollo With Ham And Bacon
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Mash in a mortar next 6 ingredients and rub mixture into chicken pieces.
Place lard in a large deep kettle.
Add cured ham and salt pork, and brown over high heat.
Add chicken and brown lightly.
Reduce heat to moderate.
Chop... - 45.8815
Grilled Chicken And Ziti Salad
In an oiled ridged grill pan heated over moderately high heat or on a rack set 4 to 6 inches over glowing coals grill the chicken breasts for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until they are springy to the touch, and transfer them to a dish.
Sprinkle the... - 35.3806
Chicken Tocino - Filipino Cooking
Today I'm gonna show you how to cook my version of Chicken Tocino. Tocino is bacon in Spanish and is traditionally made with cured pork belly. In the Philippines, it's made with either pork or chicken. Old school practice for tocino uses sugar, salt and... - 124.195
How to make this killer recipe. Chicken stuffed with cured ham, smoked gouda cheese, mushroom, and herbs. Served with saute of veggies and baby red potatoes. - 95.8104
Chicken Gumbo Soup
1. Dice the bacon or jowl into small pieces.
2. Cut the chicken into serving pieces
3. Coat the chicken in seasoned flour.
4. In a large stockpot, sauté the diced bacon until it is brown and crisp
5. Remove using a slotted spoon onto... - 44.4411
Basque Chicken In Red Wine With Olives And Peppers
In a large, heavy casserole, cook the bacon over medium-high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, until the pieces begin to separate and the fat has covered the bottom of the pan.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 10 minutes over medium-high heat to... - 41.0848
Mediterranean Chicken On Orzo
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onions to drippings in pan, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until golden, 3... - 30.4475
Chicken With Proscuitto, Basil And Beans
1. Season the chicken thighs all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pinch off 8 sprigs from the basil (about 3 leaves each per sprig) and lay one on top of each chicken thigh. Wrap each thigh in a piece of prosciutto, with the ends tucked... - 31.4936
Chicken Gumbo Soup
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful dish? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Chicken Gumbo Soup uses some of the best liked combintaions of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Chicken Gumbo Soup on your own. - 48.3727
Roman Style Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy-bottomed 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add half the chicken pieces; cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides (about 12 minutes).
Remove from pan and set aside.
Repeat to... - 42.0424
Pasta With Chicken Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine the lemon juice and the chicken in a small bowl and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Pat the chicken dry and then heat clarified butter in a skillet. Add chicken and saute over high heat until brown on both sides approximately 3 or 4 minutes on each... - 36.3492
1. Marinate the chicken in the spice mix for 3 hours.
2. Place a flat cast iron pan on the stove and place the tagine base on top. This is to avoid direct heat to the tagine pot.
3. Pour some olive oil and place the chicken pieces in it,... - 80.3006
Moringa or (Malunggay) is one of the richest sources of nutrients that is essential to the body. Some called Moringa as “Healing Tree” because in ancient times – even up to now, you can use the leaves to cure wounds by patting squeezed leaves to it.... - 118.81
1. In a deep 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over low heat; add the sweet peppers and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the tomatoes and cook 3 minutes longer.
2. Meanwhile, bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil; add the ziti;... - 35.4965
Arroz Con Pollitos Mercedes
Mix in the olives, add salt to taste, cover the casserole, and cook very slowly until the chicken is tender.
Add a little water during cooking if necessary to thin sauce.
Preheat oven to 400Ã‚Â° and bring the chicken stock to boil on the side.
In a flat... - 40.7763
French Boiled Fowl
Chop very finely 2 shallots, 1 clove of garlic, the tarragon, and 3 sprigs of the parsley.
Mix with chopped bacon, ham, and the chicken's liver.
Add the bread, which you have soaked in milk, then squeezed to remove surplus moisture, together with the... - 37.7608
Pork Belly Buns
1. Rub the pork belly with brown sugar and salt on both sides and leave it overnight to cure.
2. Then wash it under running water, roll it and tie with a string or thread all over.
3. In a pan heat chicken stock and white wine... - 126.049
1. Peel and finely chop the yellow onions and garlic cloves.
2. Cut chicken into small pieces and fry in cooking oil with the onion and garlic. Add rice, tomatoes in juice, and chicken stock. Simmer covered for 25 minutes till chicken is tender.
3. Mix in... - 32.4096
Pork Pot From Champagne
Put the soaked beans into a large saucepan and cover them generously with cold water.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 10 minutes.
Then skim and put in the salt pork, the ham and the root vegetables.
Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30... - 41.0436
Vermicelli With Mushroom Sauce
In a saucepan, heat the oil.
Add the onions and sausage slices; saute for 10 minutes.
Stir in the ham, tomato sauce, bacon, salt, and pepper.
Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and chicken broth; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Taste... - 38.162
Escudella De Pages
Rinse the beans in cold water and tie the bones in cheesecloth.
Put both with the chicken, sausage, and ham in a pot or casserole with 8 cups of cold water and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce flame, and cook gently, covered, about 2 hours or until beans are... - 41.432
Deluxe Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine apples, celery, sugar, butter and 1/3 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook for 5 minutes.
Combine bread, poultry seasoning, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and marjoram.
Combine 1/2 cup chicken broth and i;gg; add to bread mixture.
Add hot apple... - 43.5207
Cordero A La Chilindron
If you use fresh peppers, put them to roast in a 350Ã‚Â° oven.
They should be tender in approximately 45 minutes (which is about when you will need them) Cut lamb in bite-size pieces and fry in hot olive oil with peeled whole garlic cloves in a... - 34.4907
Ham And Pork Jambalaya
Cut pork (lean and fat) into cubes about Mi-inch square.
Chop onion and garlic very fine.
Dice ham and cut sausage into pieces.
Melt lard in a heavy iron pot or Dutch oven.
Add onion, garlic, pork and ham; brown slowly, stirring frequently.
Add sausage, bay... - 40.4633
Sliced Steak With Olive And Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire.
2. Sprinkle the steak with the salt and pepper and place on the grill rack. Grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the... - 27.9992
Spiced Onions And Ale Soup
1)In a heavy and large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir fry onion on reduced heat for about 12 minutes until evenly caramelized.
2)Add in mustard, stock and ale. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3)Now add corn starch mixed in water... - 44.3789
Baked Olive And Mozzarella Orzo
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the orzo until it is al dente, drain it well, and transfer it to a large bowl.
In a large heavy skillet cook the onion in the oil and the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the celery,... - 33.8772
Speedy Spaghettini With Artichokes And Red Peppers
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add artichokes, red pepper strips, olives and stock; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes.
2.... - 28.1136