- » Salt Cod Cake
Salt Cod Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salt Cod Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salt Cod Cake recipes.
Salt Cod Cakes
Soak salt cod in enough cold water to cover for 12 hours, changing water once.
Chop the cod.
In covered saucepan cook cod and potatoes in a large amount of boiling water for 15 minutes; drain.
In mixer bowl beat cod and potatoes with electric... - 37.7427
You May Also Like!
Spooned Codfish Cakes
Freshen salt codfish by soaking in cold water.
Place codfish, potato, and onion in a saucepan and cook in boiling water to cover until potato is tender.
Add flour, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cool, then chill.
Drop by... - 31.3741
Fresh Codfish Cakes
Peel and cube the potatoes.
Boil them in water to cover, to which you've added the vinegar and salt, until they are quite tender.
Meanwhile, saute the shallots in the oil until they are soft but not brown.
Drain the potatoes well and mash them, adding enough... - 43.4795
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 40.0415
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Baked Breadfruit Boats With Salt Fish Cakes
If you are fond of trying new recipe ideas, then we have something out there for you. Baked breadfruit boats along with delicious and crunchy salt fish cakes is definitely a must try recipe. Our chefs demonstrate how to make them easily and also give helpful... - 123.211
Soak cod in cold water 8 hours or overnight; change water twice.
Dice cod (should be 3 cups).
Cook cod and potatoes in boiling water till potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Beat with electric mixer.
Add eggs, butter, mustard, Worcestershire,... - 36.1144
1) In work bowl of food processor, blend saltines till finely crumbed.
2) Now add the remaining ingredients leaviing oil and lemon wedges and blend until well mixed.
3) Shape the mixture into 4 round patties.
4) In 9-inch skillet heat oil, add fish... - 38.2972
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place two-thirds of bread crumbs on waxed paper. Place... - 34.2477
Sunday Codfish Cakes
1. In a food process attach the the knife blade.
2. Add onion and parsley and chop coarsely.
3. Add potatoes, eggs, butter and seasonings to the processor bowl.
4. Pulse for 5 to 7 seconds to blend all ingredients well.
5. Add codfish to the... - 42.9972
Are you looking for a guaranteed to turn out well Codfish Cakes recipe? Pamper everyone with Codfish Cakes as Main Dish. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Codfish Cakes recipe with the world! I challenge you to give... - 44.8308