- » Salt Caramel
Salt Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salt caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salt caramel recipes.
Salted Caramel Sauce
There’s nothing like a bowl of frosty ice cream to cool down on a warm day and nothing more decadent than adding a drizzle of warm caramel sauce on top. This caramel sauce is surprisingly easy to make and much more delicious than store bought. - 119.881
Salted Caramel Popcorn
A little sweet a little salty! Salted caramel popcorn is so addictive, it’s hard to stop eating. Watch this video to learn how to make this all time favorite snack at home. You may want to double the recipe, it’s so good! - 70.9595
How To Make Salted Caramel Candies
Salted Caramel Macchiato Candies, to be exact. Perfect to twist up in glassine and pass out as Christmas party favors or even tucked into festive boxes to give out as gifts. How about pairing it with my chocolate truffles? - 0
Sea Salt Caramel
Sweet and Salty is a great combinations so try out this recipe of a classic candy that is soft, dense and chewy with a hint of saltiness. - 38.7455
Salted Caramel Brownies
Salted Caramel Brownies - The original recipe to this brownie was quite high in sugar. What I did differently for this recipe was that I cut down the sugar a lot, as well as made my own caramel sauce. - 0
Salted Caramel Cheesecake
This is a luscious dessert recipe that is a combination of cheesecake and caramel dessert. - 38.0122
Anne Thornton’s Salted Caramel Banana Pudding Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F. Finely crush 65 vanilla wafers in a plastic bag with a
rolling pin or use a food processor. Reserve about ¼ cup of the crumbs to top the
pie. Mix together crushed vanilla wafers and melted butter until blended. Firmly
press on... - 45.3749
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 132.152
Salted Peanut Caramel Squares
1. For base, in a bowl, add pretzel crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix to incorporate.
2. Line 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into it and press well.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
4. Place pan... - 103.615
The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle.... - 121.168
Salted Caramel Cream
Soften the gelatine leaf by soaking in cold water. (If using powdered gelatine, follow the maker's instructions for dissolving.)
Bring the cream to the boil.
Put the sugar in a separate pan without any liquid and bring to the boil, stirring continuously with... - 35.2378
Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Parfait
Make the peanut butter caramel by heating the sugar in pan over a medium heat - use a pale-coloured pan so you can see what colour your caramel is, and make sure it's big enough to take the sugar in a thin layer.
Once the sugar starts to melt, tilt the pan... - 45.7877
It’s Not Me It’s You, Sea Salted Caramels
Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, honey, and sweetened condensed milk. Over medium-high heat bring to a boil; stir constantly. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and beat for a couple of minutes. Pour into... - 22.6556
Caramel Salted Nut Brittle
As a kid we have always loved nut brittles. This is a classic Salted Caramel Nut Brittle recipe from Sobeys. I know for a fact that all the kids will love it. This will make a good Halloween candy for those little Trick or Treaters knocking at your doors!... - 134.412
Peanut Butter And Salted Caramel Cups
1. Melt half the chocolate in the microwave for about a minute and a half until melted.
2. Stir chocolate constantly to be sure it does not burn.
3. Using a spoon or small brush, coat the bottom and sides of molds with chocolate.
4. Place molds in... - 99.0894
Hannah Obee S Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
1. In a large saucepan, take 100ml of water.
2. Add sugar and golden syrup to the water and heat gently till the caramel is golden-brown and melted. Tilt the pan occasionally while cooking to mix the melting ingredients and to prevent burning.... - 47.5331
Sea-salt Crusted Caramels
If you’re not having fun while making caramels, you’re doing it wrong. You can burn this caramel, as long as you don’t take it too seriously. If you are afraid of burning caramel it will never turn out right! These caramels are heavenly. They don’t... - 136.307
Burnt Caramel Dark Chocolate Coins
Want to impress your friends and family with your chocolate making skills? The chef has wonderfully imparted his knowledge in making burnt caramel dark chocolate coins and you now have a recipe that can never go wrong! Perfect to include in holiday season... - 144.281
Caramel Corn Balls
Melt caramels with water in a double boiler.
Stir to mix and pour over popcorn.
Moisten hands with cold water and shape into balls.
Allow to set before eating. - 18.0527
Creme Caramel (caramel Custard)
Melt 1/2 cup sugar in a heavy frying pan over moderate heat.
When carmelized to a bright golden color, add the water and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar syrup has melted.
Pour into a 4-5-cup deep ring mold or pudding pan, and tilt mold carefully to... - 39.0864
Salted Peanut Brittle
1. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 325°F
2. On a baking tray, spread the peanuts
3. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and place it over a low flame to dissolve the sugar
4. When the sugar dissolves, allow to come to a boil amd... - 38.1913
Melt 1/4 CUP sugar in heavy skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, till rich medium brown.
Remove from heat.
Slowly add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Return to heat and stir till lumps dissolve.
In saucepan combine 1/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, and... - 25.9025
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with syrup, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
Pour into greased and floured pan (9x9x2 inches) and... - 36.9901
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extract.
2. Add cake flour, salt, and almonds and mix until blended.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch... - 28.8361
Put 1/2 cup of the sugar into a heavy metal saucepan or skillet, and stir constantly over direct heat until melted to an amber-colored liquid.
Slowly add the boiling water and simmer until caramel is entirely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Cool for about... - 40.7903
1. Place caramels, water and salt in 3-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until caramels can be stirred smooth, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Stir in cereal until well coated. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.... - 17.3496
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub 2 8-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating thoroughly until light and creamy. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating... - 39.4064
1 Place butter in large buttered mixing bowl. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on 7 (MED.HIGH) to melt. Blend in brown sugar, syrup, condensed milk and salt. Cover with plastic wrap.
2 Microwave 10 to 12 minutes 25 on.HIGH;stir well. - 24.5461
Cashew Caramel Yummies
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Into slightly beaten eggs, stir granulated sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Blend in 1/2 cup nuts and flour mixture. Turn mixture into greased 9-by-9-by-2-inch pan.
3. Bake 20 to... - 39.6417
Oven Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, syrup, salt and flavoring; bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda.
Pour mixture over popcorn; mix well.
Scatter in large shallow pan.
Bake at 250 de- grees for 1 hour; stirring frequently. - 32.9067
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla and flour mixture.
Add pecans; spread batter in greased 12x7 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cut into 18 bars; cool on rack. - 28.4873
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
3. Sift the sugar and gradually add it to the beaten eggs, beating until smooth and thickened. Fold in the vanilla, then... - 26.7787
Caramel sauce is a sticky and sweet sauce this prepared with evapotayed milk and sugar by caramelization. Good to be served over cookies, the caramel sauce dries up and sticks quite easily. the caramel sauce is also often used for poultry meat and candies. - 20.7978
Have you ever tried this wonderful Caramel Licorice recipe. I often make it as a treat for myself. Try making the Caramel Licorice for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 27.7527
Combine in mixing bowl 1 cup flour, salt, soda, brown sugar and rolled oats.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup; press remaining mixture into bottom of greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Combine caramels and cream in... - 39.3064