- » Salsa Verde Sauce
Salsa Verde Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salsa verde sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salsa verde sauce recipes.
Salsa Verde Green Sauce
Soak breadcrumbs in a little vinegar.
In a blender or a mortar and pestle, mix egg yolk and anchovies with breadcrumbs, parsley, and capers.
Add olive oil slowly (as in making mayonnaise) until sauce has a fairly liquid consistency.
Season. - 33.725
Salsa Verde Italian Green Sauce
Place the parsley, basil, anchovies, garlic, and vinegar in a blender.
Blend for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the container periodically.
With the blender on low speed, slowly add the olive oil in a thin stream, adding a little at a time so that a... - 33.027
Salsa Verde Green Sauce
1) Make a thick green sauce by pounding parsley, mint, horseradish, breadcrumbs, olive oil, salt and lemon juice in a pestle and mortar.
2) Use as required. - 32.9232
You May Also Like!
Healthy Raw Green Salsa
What do you do with your leftover greens? Simple, make raw green salsa. Zesty, tasty and bursting with health, raw green salsa tastes equally delightful and is very easy to make. Tali presents a simple raw green salsa recipe that is so good and nutritious... - 88.3927
Vinegar Salsa Verde
Salsa Verde is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Salsa Verde recipe; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 23.7398
Combine the oil, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, capers, scallions or onions, and salt in a blender or food processor and whirl until smooth.
Add black pepper to taste.
Tightly covered and refrigerated, Salsa Verde will keep for about 5 days. - 29.63
Coarsely chop together the herbs, cucumber, garlic, capers and anchovies or pulse in a food processor. (You get a better result if you hand-chop this salsa.)
Transfer the mixture to a non-reactive bowl and slowly add the remaining ingredients whilst whisking. - 33.2778
Salsa Verde Apasionado
1. Place chiles, tomatillos, garlic, onion, cilantro, and salt in a blender or food processor and chop roughly.
2. Add the water in small amounts and blend to the desired consistency. - 28.7078
Kristy's Salsa Verde
1) Using a blender or food processor puree the chiles, peppers, tomatillos, cilantro, tomato and garlic.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high and fry the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add egg, cream, salt and pepper and stir till... - 42.7428
Delicious Shrimp Salsa Verde Paired With Olvena Chardonnay
Juan Montalvo surely knows how to turn the simple into truly exotic, all in a healthy way. In this recipe, he whomps up a luscious shrimp salsa using chardonnay. A firework of gamut of strong flavors, this recipe is the ideal choice when looking to binge... - 97.6071