- » Salsa Tomato Green Pepper
Salsa Tomato Green Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salsa tomato green pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salsa tomato green pepper recipes.
Tomato & Green Pepper Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until well mixed.
Store in a sealed glass jar up to 1 week in the refrigerator. - 34.5859
You May Also Like!
Green Tomato Salsa
1. Light a grill. Brush the onion with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill the onion and the green tomatoes over high heat, turning once, until charred; about 6 minutes for the onion, and 8 minutes for the tomato.
2. Chop the onion into 1-inch pieces and... - 26.2416
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 31.4354
Tomato Pepper Salsa
1. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, lime juice and cumin; season with salt, pepper and a generous amount of hot pepper sauce to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use. - 24.1011
Wash, husk, and cut tomatillos in half and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain; reserving 1/2 cup water.
Place all ingredients in blender with water and mix 1 minute.
Can be used fresh or simmered 5 minutes.
If you don't choose to use a blender, chop... - 37.5552
Tomato Salsa Verde
1. Place chilies and tomatoes in a 10- by 15-inch pan. Broil about 4 inches from heat, turning as needed, until vegetables are charred on all sides, about 5 minutes. Cool. Peel and stem chilies; for less heat, discard seeds. Peel tomatoes, cut in half... - 24.5562
Fresh Tomato Salsa
In a small bowl, stir together the tomatoes, onions, peppers and vinegar.
If desired, stir in the cilantro.
Cover tightly and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to blend the flavors. - 27.1099
Semi Homemade Salsa
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomato's and green chili's. - 31.6832
Combine all the ingredients, cover, and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. - 31.5977
Cherry Tomato Salsa
Coarsely chop tomatoes and herb blend in a food processor or with a knife.
Stir in onion and lime juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Present in a small bowl and scoop onto cucumber slices or tortilla chips. - 32.7466
Pretty 'n' Peppery Salsa
Thoroughly combine the tomatoes, greens, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
Garnish with the nasturtium blossoms. - 33.3549