- » Salsa Soup
Salsa Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salsa soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salsa soup recipes.
Refreshing Mango Salsa Soup
For all you mango lovers, here is a great way to incorporate mangoes in your menu. Watch this video and learn how to prepare this delicious Refreshing Mango Salsa Soup. The blend of flavors in the dish are just impeccable. Treat your family to this yummy... - 85.4842
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.6477
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 44.7873
Avocado Soup With Shrimp And Salsa
Usually served chilled, this Latin American soup is also delicious at room temperature. The zesty tomato salsa provides a lively contrast to the rich and creamy flavor of the avocado. Fresh cooked crabmeat can be substituted for the shrimp, if you like. - 40.697
Watercress Soup With Walnut And Sweet Pepper Salsa
1. Melt the butter in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 8-10 mins over a medium heat, then add the potatoes, wine and thyme leaves and cook for a minute more. Add the stock, bring it to a boil, cover, then lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 mins... - 39.9873
Spinach Salsa Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 35.9533
Mexican Soup With Avocado Salsa
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion, garlic, spices, red pepper and two-thirds of the chillies and cook gently for 10 minutes. Add the beans, tomato juice and chilli sauce. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer gently for 30... - 34.6523
Iced Tomato And Pepper Soup With Salsa Verde
1. Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 5-10 seconds, then remove them and refresh in cold water. Slip off the skins. Cut them in half around the middle and gently squeeze out and discard the seeds. Put the tomatoes into a blender or food processor.
2.... - 32.0942
Chilled Mexican Style Salsa Soup
Place first 9 ingredients and ground red pepper, if desired, in a blender; process until finely minced.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream, if desired. - 31.0501
Avocado Soup With Spicy Shrimp Salsa
1. Combine 1/2 cup tomato, shrimp, 1 tablespoon each of cilantro and lime juice, 1 teaspoon jalapeno, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine avocado, water, 2 tablespoons cilantro, and remaining lime juice... - 30.8694
Salsa Fish Soup
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, combine broth and rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until rice is tender to bite (about 15 minutes; about 5 minutes for quick-cooking rice).
2. Add corn, fish, and salsa to pan.... - 25.8449