- » Salsa Pot
Salsa Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salsa Pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salsa Pot recipes.
Turkey And Tomato Hot Pot
1. Cut the bread into small cubes and put into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle over the milk and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic clove, caraway seeds, turkey and seasoning to the bread. Mix together well.
3. Whisk the egg white until stiff, then fold,... - 40.9762
You May Also Like!
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken: Superbowl
1. In a crock pot add the chicken breast and the salsa. Set it on low and cook for around 8 hours. Pull apart the chicken using a fork.
2. Use this chicken in salads, chilies or on chips with cheese and dip of choice. - 0
Mexican Cheese Fondue
This Mexican Cheese Fondue is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The addition of chile salsa to this Mexican Cheese Fondue blended perfectly with the dish. All in all a great recipe! - 28.5925
Avocado Salsa Spiced With Serrano Peppers
When you add some heat to the salsa it definitely spices your meal. What do you spice up spice up salsa with? The chef in the video uses the Serrano peppers to bring heat. Let us see how she makes her hot salsa and how is it served. - 114.089
Mexican Fresh Salsa
Mexican fresh salsa is something which is so delicious and simply irrestible. It can be made easily by using a limited set of ingredients and pairs well with chips, and fried stuff. See how the host makes it and enjoy it at your home now. - 109.81
My favorite time of the year is summer and one of my favorite foods of summer is peach! One of my favorite things to make is salsa… so why not put them together?! I love making this and putting it on blacked fish or grilled pork. SO good. - 111.305
Salsa Al Ragu
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 31.9866
Rice Salsa Salad
The rice salsa salad is a fresh and fragrant salad prepared with basmati rice and tomato salsa. Filling and delicious, the rice salsa salad is also quite nutrtious. Flavored with garlic, jelapenos, cinlantro and olive oil, the rice and salsa salad is seasoned... - 43.586
Summer Fresh Peach Salsa
Summertime salsa made with fresh peaches, jalapenos, ginger, lime and cilantro is a quick and easy one and is a great way to enjoy summer peaches. It is fresh and full of flavor. It is a great appetizer or snack when served with tortilla chips. The salty... - 115.554
1. In a blender puree 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the chopped tomatoes with as many chiles as can be accommodated. Continue until all chiles have been pureed. Pour puree into a large pot. Add the rest of the tomatoes and remaining ingredients except salt and dried... - 36.6405
Sweet Potato Pecan Salsa
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the sugar and salt, and blanch the sweet potatoes for 4 minutes.
Drain the sweet potatoes in a sieve or strainer, and shock them under cold running water.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, and add the pecans.
Rehydrate the... - 39.9025
Salsa Pot Recipes By Category