- » Salsa Cruda
Salsa Cruda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salsa cruda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salsa cruda recipes.
Garlic Salsa Cruda
1. Take a medium sized bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients into the bowl.
3. Let the mixed ingredients stand for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Serve it at room temperature or as cold. - 38.3823
1. In a blender mix all ingredients together.
2. If desired preserve in an airtight container in a refrigerator.
3. Serve or use in dishes as desired. - 35.171
Peel and chop tomatoes and onion; rinse chilies of seeds and chop; mince cilantro; mash undrained tomatillos if used; combine all ingredients.
Serve cold on broiled steak or hamburger. - 33.9299
Grilled Chicken With Fusilli And Salsa Cruda
1. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, peppers, salt, and 3 table-spoons of olive oil, vinegar, cheese, and cilantro. Mix well. Let salsa stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta... - 31.7193
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
This sauce may serve as a dip for tortilla chips.
It also works as a topping for Mexican dishes such as Beef Tostadas - 28.5358
In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, coriander, lime juice, garlic and pepper sauce. - 28.1836
Salsa Cruda Dip
Puree tomatoes in processor or blender.
Add all remaining ingredients except chips and mix well.
Transfer to serving bowl, cover and refrigerate. - 28.0342
Salsa Cruda Zapata
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Taste for seasoning and correct if necessary.
Let stand at room temperature (about 30 minutes) to develop flavors. - 27.4468
In mixing bowl thoroughly combine finely chopped tomatoes, chopped green chili peppers, and finely chopped onion; stir in vinegar, sugar, and salt.Let mixture stand for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
Serve as sauce with Mexican dishes such as tacos... - 25.482
1. Rinse, stem, seed, and chop Anaheim chilies. Rinse, core, and chop tomatoes.
2. In a bowl, mix Anaheim chilies, tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, and serrano chilies with salt and pepper to taste. - 25.2186
Remove stems from peppers. In small bowl, mix all ingredients.
Use as dip for tortillas or serve as condiment with meat, poultry, or eggs. - 22.7107