- » Salmon Wrap
Salmon Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon wrap recipes.
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
Smoked Salmon Egg Salad Wraps
1. In a sauce pan boil water ,and cook eggs in it for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain, cool, and peel eggs.
3. In a large bowl, mash eggs. Add onion celery, and dill pickle. Stir.
4. Drop mayonnaise, cream cheese, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in it. Mix... - 98.6647
Crunchy Salmon Salad Wrap With Dill
1. Combine salmon, cucumber, mayonnaise, dill, and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Top with lettuce, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top with salmon mixture. Roll or fold tortilla and cut in half,... - 30.3464
You May Also Like!
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 43.6932
Salmon And Egg Wraps With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Prepare mayonnaise-mustard mixture, halve the mixture and transfer into 2 bowls.
2. Add onions to one of the bowls and stir well.
3. Apply onion-mayonnaise-mustard mixture on each of the wraps.
4. Top with 2 smoked salmon slices, hard-boiled egg... - 39.4317
Salmon En Papillote
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare couscous, combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small saucepan with tight-fitting lid.
Bring to a boil.
Add couscous and mix well.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Cut... - 45.8716
Bacon Wrapped Scallop And Salmon Skewers
Fill a saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the bacon and blanch for 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
Run your fingers over the salmon fillets to detect any errant bones;... - 43.2619
Easy Canned Salmon
This canned salmon wrap is a wonderful combination of salmon and walnuts. It is an anytime snack that would appeal to your taste buds. All you need is a handful of ingredients and here you have a delicious snack or even a complete meal ready in a jiffy. - 31.2657
Salmon En Papillote
Combine mustard, butter, garlic and dill weed in medium microwave-safe bowl.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Whisk sauce until smooth; set aside.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and black pepper.
Cut 4 (12-inch) circles of... - 39.3932
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 30.6899
Grilled Salmon With Dill Spice
Join us as we share the high points of the Olympic National Park then shows you how to make tasty salmon in a foil pouch on the grill in this episode of the RV Cooking Show. - 96.3959
Foil Grilled Halibut With Orange And Herbs
If you have a lovely outdoor grill set up but are out of recipes to utilize the same then watch this video. Chef Mark demonstrates how to prepare a foil grilled halibut that is full of flavor and nutrition. You will prepare this dish time and again while... - 102.806
Salmon Wrap Recipes By Category