- » Salmon With Lettuce
Salmon With Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon with lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon with lettuce recipes.
Poached Salmon Salad With Lettuce And Asparagus
1. Bring a large, deep skillet of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the asparagus stalks and cook until they are tender, about 4 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the cooked asparagus to a platter; reserve the water in the skillet.
2. In a small bowl,... - 32.6858
Salmon Salad With Watercress In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for salmon salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of salmon salad in each radicchio leaf, garnish with tomatoes and a little extra watercress.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.9834
Lettuce Cups With Salmon
Lettuce Cups With Salmon has an outstanding taste. The salmon and eggs give the Lettuce Cups With Salmon a stimulating taste. Lettuce Cups With Salmon is inspired by restaurants universally. - 28.2803
Spring Time Lettuce Cups With Avocado Citrus And Salmon
1. To prepare the sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
2. Place avocado in a large bowl and toss with lemon juice. Add tangerines or oranges, green onions, salmon and jicama. Stir to blend.
3. To serve, set out lettuce leaves - 23.7143
You May Also Like!
Salmon And Scallop Ceviche
Salmon And Scallop Ceviche has a nice taste. Salmon And Scallop Ceviche can be prepared easily. The lettuce arrangement enhances the glimpse of Salmon And Scallop Ceviche. - 40.759
Seafood Lettuce Rolls
Cut large lettuce leaves in half down center vein.
In bowl, flake salmon along with juices and well-mashed bones.
Split chili pepper in half lengthwise, discard seeds and vein; finely chop and mix into yogurt.
On narrow end of each lettuce piece, place 1... - 32.1809
Sole In Lettuce
1. Rinse lettuce leaves. Place lettuce in 8" by 8" baking dish; cover dish tightly with vented plastic wrap. Cook at high (100% power) 3 minutes or until lettuce leaves are wilted. Remove plastic wrap; let lettuce stand in dish a few minutes, until cool... - 32.2153
In saucepan combine sugar, 1 envelope gelatin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in 1 1/4 cups water, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Cook and stir just till mixture boils and gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; chill till partially set.
Fold in cucumber... - 44.9052
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Smoked Salmon Mousse has a smooth taste. Smoked Salmon Mousse is very easy to make. Smoked Salmon Mousse should be tried by salmon lovers. - 32.6306
Whole Salmon With Tarragon Dressing
Have fish cleaned but don't remove head and tail.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and dash pepper inside fish; dot with butter.
Cut fish in half crosswise.
Cover an 11 by 15-inch shallow baking pan with lettuce leaves and place both halves of the fish on the... - 37.3524
Smoked Salmon Cornets
1) Drain and break the crab meat into pieces, removing the cartilage, if any.
2) Whip the cream, then fold in the horseradish and crab meat.
3) Spoon the crab meat mixture over 2 sliced salmons and roll into cornets.
4) Cover and chill until ready to... - 33.685
Beat the egg yolks into the mayonnaise, salad cream or white sauce.
Soften gelatine in the vinegar or lemon juice, add 6 tablespoons very hot water and stir until dissolved.
Add this to the egg mixture.
Fold in the fish, top of milk then stiffly beaten egg... - 40.8582
Western Salmon Salad Bowl
This Western Salmon Salad Bowl tastes yummy ! Serve up this salmon and pineapple salad with seasonings in your very next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for the Western Salmon Salad Bowl are eagerly awaited ! - 42.1477
Salmon Salad On Avocado Half Shells
Halve, pit and peel avocados, arrange on lettuce-lined plates.
Drain salmon and separate into chunks with a fork.
Toss salmon lightly with celery and green onions.
Fill avocados with salmon mixture.
Drizzle with Lemon-Parsley Dressing.
Lemon-Paisley Dressing:... - 35.0935