- » Salmon Tomato
Salmon Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon tomato recipes.
Delicious Penne Pasta With Smoked Salmon In Creamy Tomato Sauce
If you have a friend coming over who is obsessed with pasta, why not treat him with something special this time. Penne pasta with smoked salmon in creamy tomato sauce is a tangy pasta which just tastes awesome. Flavored with seasoning and herbs, this dish is... - 116.474
Penne With Tomato Basil And Smoked Salmon
Penne with tomato basil and smoked salmon is a simple dish following the age old sauce but with a twist. Take a look at how you can make this awesome dish for yourself and your loved ones. It is a great option for romantic dinners. View the video for recipe... - 111.596
Salmon Mousse Stuffed Tomato
Recipe for Salmon Mousse, The flavor combination of fresh ripe tomatoes and light fluffy chilled salmon mousse is really quite extraordinary! This is the perfect make-ahead dish for a multitude of occasions; from Sunday lunch to family dinners to cocktail... - 105.392
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.8154
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 47.3381
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Tomato Dill Marinara
In a mixing bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them, and leave them to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning them two or three times.
Preheat the broiler.
While the salmon... - 45.589
Salmon And Tomato Bisque
1. Simmer salmon along with tomatoes, water, and parsley, for 20 minutes.
2. Add onions to butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in flour.
3. Take off from heat and slowly add evaporated milk.
4. Place the mixture back on heat and stirring... - 44.2686
Tomato Salmon Pie Ettes
1. As per label directions cook rice, drain and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Drizzle over with Italian dressing and toss to mix well.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. In a small saucepan soften the gelatin in 3/4... - 44.2012
Salmon Filled Shells With Tomato Vodka Sauce
Heat in skillet.
Add and stir for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is cooked outside, but pink inside, about 3-5 minutes.
Puree in food processor.
Add and puree just until mixed.
Cool before filling.
Meanwhile, cook pasta.
Cook in boiling water until al... - 43.9325
Linguine With Salmon In Tomato Sauce
1) In a covered pot, bring the water to a boil.
2) Stir in fresh angel hair pasta and cook about 1 minute after water returns to boil.
3) Cook dried pasta following the package directions.
4) Pour of the water from pasta and allow to drain... - 43.3728
Salmon And Tomato Soup
1. Add onion and pepper to butter and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Mix in rest of the ingredients, excluding salmon and sherry, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Break salmon to chunks and add to the mixture with the canned liquid.
4. Mix in sherry and... - 42.2759
Fillets Of Salmon With Tomato And Chives
Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring 4 cups of water just to a boil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add fillets; cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 42.0733
Fillets Of Salmon With Tomato Cream
Sprinkle fillets with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; dredge fillets in flour.
Cook fillets in 3 tablespoons butter and hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 41.3604
Salmon And Tomato Bisque
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a medium, saucepan cooks mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, Fish Stock or chicken broth, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Bring mixture just to... - 41.0095
Smoked Salmon Souffle Roll With Tomato Cheese Bechamel Sauce
In a medium skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
Blend in the flour, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes until the mixture bubbles.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine and cream, beating vigorously to remove lumps.
Return the mixture to high... - 40.7493
Tomatoes Stuffed With Smoked Salmon Pate
Cut off the tops of 6 small tomatoes.
Carefully scoop out the pulp, seeds and juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mince enough smoked salmon to make 1 cup.
Cream 3 tablespoons butter.
Add 1 tablespoon anchovy paste, mix thoroughly.
Add the salmon, 1... - 39.8702
Salmon With Arugula, Tomato And Caper Sauce
This recipe for salmon definitely qualifies as an exotic one. Cooked with plum tomatoes and italian parsley, along with shallots, the salmon is broiled and served with the tomato sauce. This salmon recipe is so simple yet flavorful, I cant resist serving this... - 39.7775
Scalloped Salmon Or Tomato Herring
Layer half the salmon in a 1-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with dill weed and pepper.
Top with half the crumbs.
Add remaining salmon; sprinkle with lemon juice and cover with remaining crumbs.
Combine skim and evaporated skimmed milk in a measuring cup and pour... - 38.889
Salmon Bisque With Tomato Puree
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onions for about 5 minutes until they turn soft.
2) Add in the flour and cook for about 3 minutes. Stir constantly till the flour turns a light brown.
3) Add in the stock, tomato puree, salmon and... - 37.0092
Tomato Salmon Thimbles
1. Drain the liquid from the salmon, remove bones and skin and flake in a medium bowl
2. In a cup, combine mayo, chili sauce, onion, lemon juice, dillweed, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper seasoning and add to the salmon
3. From the blossom... - 36.2176
Angler And Salmon Checkerboard With Tomato Butter
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice salmon and angler fillets into strips of even lengths.
– Place salmon fillet strips side by side. To obtain a checkerboard effect weave the pink and white fillets.
– Butter a baking dish. Add the... - 36.1602
Salmon Salad In Tomato Cups
Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice; mix with remaining ingredients except tomatoes and lettuce.
Turn tomatoes stem end down.
Cut each into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through bottom; sprinkle cut surfaces with salt.
Spread wedges apart; spoon in egg... - 35.4007
Salmon In Tomato Aspic
Sprinkle gelatin in 1/2 cup water to soften.
Put seafood spices in a cheesecloth and tie.
Combine remaining water, tomato juice, vinegar, salt, and spice ball; bring to a rolling boil.
Remove spice ball; stir in softened gelatin until dissolved.
Refrigerate... - 35.248
Jellied Fish In Tomato Juice
Boil the fish, salt, and spices in 2 cups of water until well-done.
Cool the fish and pick out the bones and skin.
Flake the fish and place it in a greased fish mold.
Strain the broth and return it to the stove.
Add the tomato juice and bouillon and bring the... - 35.0138
Tomato Salmon Chowder
Add tomatoes, onion and water.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Combine flour, milk and seasonings; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add salmon mixture and serve at once.
Serves 6. - 34.2072
Tomato Salmon Thimbles
1. Drain liquid from salmon; remove bones and skin, then flake in a medium-size bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, onion, lemon juice, dillweed, Worcestershire sauce, salt and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a cup; fold into the prepared... - 33.3553
Stuffed Salmon With Garlic Tomato Confit And Asparagus Tips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut 2-inch tips off the asparagus and blanch until tender; cool and reserve.
3. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Broil salmon, taking care not to blacken or burn.
4. Cook garlic in olive oil in a medium saucepan over... - 33.245
Roasted Salmon With Tomato Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Add the vermicelli to a saucepan of boiling water. Let stand off the heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over moderately low heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add the chopped jalapeno.... - 31.6214
Salmon With Tomato Braised Chickpeas And Herbed Yogurt
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the cilantro, mint and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Cover the herbed yogurt and refrigerate.
2. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sage leaves and sliced garlic and cook... - 31.2706
Tomato And Parmesan Baked Salmon
This baked salmon dish combines a whole lot of flavors and tastes within itself. Tomatoes, herbs and parmesan cheese all in one. I am sure by now you can imagine the great tastes that would bring to your table. - 30.2159
Poached Salmon Steaks With Rich Tomato And Basil Butter Sauce
1. Butter a deep skillet or similar pan large enough to hold the salmon steaks in a single layer without touching.
2. Pour enough of the Court Bouillon into the skillet so the fish will be just barely covered when added to the skillet. Bring the liquid to... - 29.2258
Pan Roasted Salmon With Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, capers, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet, skin... - 27.8717
Pan Roasted Salmon With Quick Tomato Herb Sauce
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, basil, parsley, vinegar and half of the oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat; place fillets skin-side down... - 24.2352
Tojo Sockeye Salmon And Campari Tomato Salad
1. On a plate, arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern.
2. Arrange cucumber slices inside circle of tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl, combine salmon tin liquid, mayonnaise and red... - 0
Salmon Tomato Recipes By Category