- » Salmon Timbale
Salmon Timbale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon timbale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon timbale recipes.
Timbale Of Trenette With Smoked Salmon
In a saucepan, over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
Stir in the flour and, stirring constantly, cook until you have a smooth paste.
Add the milk a small amount at a time, and cook, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth sauce.
Add the nutmeg... - 42.4694
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon And White Fish Timbales
1. Lightly oil 4 tiny heatproof timbales, ramekin dishes, or 4 of the hollows in a microware bun dish. Lay a fennel frond in each.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the smoked salmon into 4 rectangles each about 5 cm (2 inch) by 10 cm (4 inch). Place one slice... - 39.4232
Timbales Of Smoked Salmon
Timbales Of Smoked Salmon is a delicious dish that has a unique flavor! I pick this dish for most of my parties as they have never let me down. Try this Chicken Rose recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 29.5416
Bone and flake 1 can (1-lb.) salmon.
Bake in buttered custard cups about 30 minutes at 350° F.
Stir cheese and milk in top of double boiler until smooth.
Garnish platter with mashed potatoes made into rosettes with pastry tube, browned in oven and... - 32.9662
Smoked Salmon Timbales
1. Grease 4 soufflé dishes and cut out 4 wax paper circles to cover them. Arrange them on a cookie sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Boil the soup pasta in salted water until tender-crisp and drain well.
4. In a medium mixing... - 43.8954
Macaroni Timbales With Smoked Salmon
1. Combine pasta with butter and half the Parmesan cheese, set aside. Mix breadcrumbs with remaining Parmesan cheese.
2. Butter 6 individual timbale molds and coat them with some of the breadcrumb mixture. Pour a little beaten egg into each mold and sprinkle... - 39.4183
Prepare Tomato-Dill Butter; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter 6 individual souffle dishes, ramekins or timbale molds.
If using salmon steaks, remove skin and bones.
Cut salmon into pieces.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade,... - 43.6565
Salmon Timbale Recipes By Category