- » Salmon Teriyaki Sauce
Salmon Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon teriyaki sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon teriyaki sauce recipes.
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.267
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 33.0854
Salmon Teriyaki With Garlic Noodles
Salmon teriyaki with garlic noodles is a delicate and flavorful preparation of salmon with teriyaki sauce and served with garlic flavored noodles. The salmon is grilled and served with the noodles along with pakchoiand topped with spring onions, ginger and... - 45.3534
Honey Teriyaki Salmon
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved; pour into a large zip-close plastic bag. Add the salmon, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the salmon. Refrigerate,... - 24.8382
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn has a lovely taste. The sugar and lemon flavour gives the Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn a two dimensional taste. - 43.2735
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
Teriyaki Salmon With Asian Slaw
1. Preheat broiler or prepare grill for direct cooking. Spoon 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce over meaty sides of salmon. Let stand while preparing vegetable mixture.
2. Combine cole slaw mix, pea pods and radishes in large bowl. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons... - 33.4636
Dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch in the wine.
Add to the broth and simmer until thickened.
Place salmon in a shallow tray, cover with the sauce and marinade 1 hour,... - 36.8849
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Teriyaki Stir Fried Salmon With Crispy Leeks
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into slices. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, rice wine vinegar, sugar and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture over the salmon, toss well and leave to... - 39.5026
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 107.235
Salmon Steaks Teriyaki
Salmon Steaks Teriyaki is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Salmon Steaks Teriyaki; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 27.7729
Seared Salmon Teriyaki
1. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar in cup; stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Rinse and dry salmon. Run fingers over cut surface of salmon; remove any bones that remain. Cut crosswise into 4 pieces.
3. Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil;... - 35.9432
1. Take a shallow dish and arrange salmon fillets, cut into 4 to 6 oz, as a single layer.
2. Take a small bowl, add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sherry, mix well and pour on the salmon layer. Allow to marinate between 30 minutes to 2... - 37.4373
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, combine soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, garlic, gingerroot and pepper. Add salmon, turning to coat in marinade.
Let stand, covered, 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 2 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally. If... - 29.9614
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 30 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat grill plate and... - 38.0501
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 119.061
Chili Caramelized Salmon
Are you looking for a quick salmon recipe? The chef in this video shows an innovative yet simple way to cook this flavorful fish in white wine with garlic chili sauce and pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is quite impressive to make a hearty salmon... - 96.9853
Salmon Tail Supreme
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Slide knife along backbone of salmon tail.
Set outer piece of fish aside.
Slice along other side of bone and set second piece of fish aside €” discard piece containing bone.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over... - 32.4864
1. Combine MARINADE ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over fish, refrigerate, and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes. Turn fish once.
2. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fish and cook until delicately... - 32.9556
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Teriyaki Broiled Or Grilled Fish
Rinse the fish and set it aside.
In a saucepan, bring the soy sauce and grated ginger to a boil.
Strain it and discard the ginger.
In a bowl, combine the gingered soy sauce, wine, sugar, and minced garlic.
Place the fish in a bowl, pour the marinade over it,... - 37.1166
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the fish steaks in a deep dish.
3) In a small bowl, mix together wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oregano and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the steaks to coat well.
5) Cover the dish and allow the... - 37.9842
Exotic Seattle Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, and chili oil. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour terivaki mixture over salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Bake, basting with pan juices once or twice, 10 to 15 minutes,... - 24.4684
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0