- » Salmon Taco
Salmon Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon taco recipes.
1. For the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 F, line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with wet parchment paper.
2. Using a Microphane grater, remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
3. Wash your hands and cut the salmon into 4-even sized... - 127.207
Blackened Citrus Salmon Tacos
1) Coat the salmon with the Cajun seasoning on both sides.
2) Into a frying pan, pour the oil and heat it over high heat till it is almost smoking.
3) Put the salmon, skin side up, in the pan and cook for about 7 minutes, till it has blackened.
4) Flip... - 109.252
You May Also Like!
Baked Salmon Tacos With Slaw
Have you tried a fish taco somewhere and want to try it at home? Well in this video the chef shares her recipe of a fish taco which is fairly easy to whip up! See the video for more! - 120.325
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 29.6959
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 107.284
Rachel's Shrimp Tacos With Kiwi Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or... - 0
Tuna Taco Salad
For dressing, stir together yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, chili powder, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
If necessary, stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons milk to make of desired consistency.
Cover and chill while preparing salad.
For... - 41.9928
Salmon Salad With Watercress In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for salmon salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of salmon salad in each radicchio leaf, garnish with tomatoes and a little extra watercress.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 34.1221
Salmon Mousse, Cheap Cheap
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Drain tuna, reserving liquid.
Add enough tuna liquid to salmon liquid to make 1/2 cup.
Discard any extra tuna liquid.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup salmon-tuna liquid, let... - 41.0851
Eggs José delicious dish made from eggs cheese butter. Specially great for kids holiday - 31.9614
Salmon Taco Recipes By Category