- » Salmon Soy Brown
Salmon Soy Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salmon Soy Brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salmon Soy Brown recipes.
Gingered Vegetables Paired With Bourbon And Soy Roasted Salmon
1. Add the salmon to a ziplock bag along with the bourbon, soy and brown sugar and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, place the marinated salmon and cook both sides until golden... - 121.691
Soy Sauced Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Sprinkle fish steaks with salt; let stand for 10 minutes.
In large skillet cook fish in hot oil about 5 minutes or till browned on one side.
Turn fish and add one slice of the lemon atop each steak; cook fish about 5 minutes more or till... - 37.2584
You May Also Like!
Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots
Even if you have not tried Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots before, I think you can easily manage this particular one. Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish has got its own uniques taste attached to it! Good one to make! - 38.6426
Superhealthy Salmon Burgers
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the salmon with the curry paste, ginger, soy and chopped coriander.
2. Pulse the mixture until coarsely minced.
3. Divide and shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
4. Use a swivel peeler to peel strips of carrot and... - 44.3661
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 38.0778
Soak the "cedar" plank in water for at least 2 hours and up to 12.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Place the salmon on the plank, skin side down. In a small bowl, stir together the sesame oil, brown sugar, dill weed and sesame seeds. Stir... - 34.3029
Baked Shrimp And Salmon With Provolone Cheese
Looking to make something exciting and exotic for an upcoming get-together? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook a yummy Caribbean delight that will leave everyone amazed and asking for more! This dish looks and tastes very... - 93.5672
Simple Pan Fried Fish
Just like its name, this Simple Pan Fried Fish is indeed simple. One of myfavorites simply because of its ease to prepare. You will like it! - 22.5381
Make several shallow diagonal slashes in skinless side of salmon.
Place, skin side up, in shallow glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, pepper and cayenne; pour over salmon and let stand for 30 minutes.
Discarding... - 25.7422
Glazed Salmon Steaks
Combine soy sauce and garlic in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; add salmon steaks.
Seal bag, and marinate steaks in refrigerator up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Combine brown sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium... - 37.1359
Lemon Grilled Salmon
Sprinkle the dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon.
Place in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add brown sugar, chicken broth, oil, soy sauce and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
Drain and discard... - 37.4457
Salmon New Orleans
1. To prepare the sauce, stir together all ingredients.
2. Place salmon in a nonreactive dish. Pour the sauce over the salmon and marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
3. Preheat grill to medium-hot.
4. Drain the salmon, reserving the marinade. - 25.069