- » Salmon Snack
Salmon Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon snack recipes.
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 146.979
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 143.543
Salmon And Vegetable Burgers
If you are bored of serving meat burgers, here is an interesting twist. Try making easy salmon and vegetable burgers with weelicious host, who is preparing them for a summertime party. The patties are easy to make and can be refrigerated until guests arrive.... - 141.047
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 132.604
Salmon And Tortilla Pinwheel
Try some different snacks in your next party. This Salmon and Tortilla Pinwheel is economical and yummy. Take a look at this video to find out the details of this cool recipe. - 111.895
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Salmon Cake With Lemon Artichoke Aoli
Healthy heart friendly meal. This video is a refreshing change from all the calorie rich food. It prepares an amazing salmon cake with lemon and artichoke aoli. This zesty sauce adds a great flavor to the tasty fish cakes. Easy to make and healthy, this is a... - 109.864
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.141
Grilled Salmon Sliders
Looking for an easy to make salmon recipe? Try these delicious Grilled Salmon Sliders. This dish never fails to impress as a snack. Watch this video and learn how you can prepare these at home. - 100.057
Your Favorite Party Food - Salmon With Pinoy Love
Filipino Salmon Ceviche in wanton cups is an easy appetizer for a party with a definite “wow” factor! And since it is uncooked fish, it is exotic too just like sushi and sashimi! Take a look at this video to learn how to make a Ceviche with a Pinoy Twist! - 99.5739
If you want to boost your consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids, this is the ultimate recipe to go about it. Salmon patties make for sumptuous lunch or dinner fare and is quite simple to make too. - 96.8176
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.9473
Easy Snack Sushi Rolls
Natalie gives a novel to the classic sushi rolls by using a crunchy snack as one of the ingredients. A great appetizer, it tastes equally good with tea. Watch this video as uses brown sushi rice to make this tasty and healthy snack! - 86.9674
Easy Salmon Fishcakes
Have you been looking for a simple Salmon Fishcake recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it to learn how you can prepare these delicious fishcakes and serve them in many different ways. - 79.6207
1. In a bowl, drain and flake the salmon and combine it with celery, mayonnaise, lemon juices and sauces.
2. Spread butter over bread slices and top half of them with thinly sliced cucumbers.
3. Smear salmon mixture over the bread slice.
4. Top the... - 46.6785
Salmon Ribbon Bites
1) In a bowl, combine the softened butter with the chopped dill and capers to prepare dill caper butter.
2) Spread one side each of 4 bread slices with the butter. Reserving the last unbuttered slice for the top.
3) Lay a piece of... - 44.1214
Grilled Salmon Sandwich
Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the salmon fillets or tuna flakes.
Grill for about 5 minutes.
Make sure that the fish is well cooked.
In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, heat oil in a small non stick pan.
Put in the garlic and cook for about 2... - 43.1837
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Cut each slice of pumpernickel crosswise in half.
2. Cut salmon slices on the diagonal into 1-inch-wide strips.
3. Cut onion lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
4. In small bowl, combine cream cheese and chopped... - 43.0157
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake.
Soak onion in water 5 minutes.
Blend together salmon, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, green pepper, salt, and dillweed.
Spread mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread; top with... - 42.8921
Savory Stuffed Pancakes
1) Take a bowl and sift flour and salt.
2) Beat in eggs and pour milk to make a smooth paste.
3) Pour the remaining milk.
4) Melt fat in a frying pan and shallow fry 2 or 3 tablespoon of the batter.
5) Cook one side for a minute and then turn the... - 42.6168
Lemony Salmon Patties
Lemony Salmon Patties are a nice way to celebrate a tea party with your friends. Serve them up with savory tomato sauce and they are going to be a hit for sure! Do try out these Lemony Salmon Patties and come back here to share your opinion about them. - 42.5204
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 41.3802
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 41.3204
Salmon In Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 375°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring water to a full boil.
Add potato slices.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes; rinse in cold water.
Drain; pat dry.
On lightly floured surface roll one puff pastry sheet into 16 x 12-inch rectangle.
Place... - 41.153
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Arrange the bread on the baking pan and bake for 5 minutes or until dry and toasted.
3) In a bowl, mix together salmon, chives, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
4) Layer the salmon mixture on each slice of... - 40.5518
Salmon And Vegetables En Croute
Remove and discard skin from fish; trim edges and cut fish into 8 slices.
Combine fish, juice and the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Cut pastry into quarters; place on oiled oven tray.
Cut shallow diagonal slashes in pastry,... - 40.4676
1) Between 2 damp paper towels place the cracker bread to moisten for about 45 minutes until soft and pliable.
2) Take off the paper towels and smear the cream cheese over one side of the cracker.
3) Place the lettuce slices, on the... - 40.2706
Baked Salmon Puffins
baked salmon muffins is a filling muffin recipe that can be served as an accompaniment to meals or as a snack. Made flavorful with a simple dash of salt and pepper along with lemon juice, this recipe is very handy when you want a heavy snack. - 39.9628
Curried Salmon Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of salmon with mayonnaise, celery, relish, and curry powder.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and spread atop 6 bread slices
3. Cover with rest of the bread slices, dip in an egg-milk mixture seasoned with salt and... - 39.4546
Seattle Salmon Patties
Drain salmon, reserving 1/3 Cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake meat.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add reserved liquid, 1/3 cup crumbs, eggs, parsley, mustard, and salmon; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties; roll in remaining crumbs.
In... - 39.3404
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1) Butter the bread slices lightly.
2) Crumble a bread slice into fine bits.
3) Mash and blend together anchovy fillet and garlic.
4) Apply this mixture on bread slices and keep them aside.
5) Trim the asparagus spears and steam them until... - 39.3095
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 38.5492
Smoked Salmon Triangles
In small mixing bowl, combine margarine, chives, horseradish, garlic powder and salt.
Spread about 1 tablespoon margarine mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
Trim crusts from bread slices.
Cut each slice in half diagonally to form triangles.
Top each... - 38.4857
Cold Salmon Sandwich
1) Draw off the liquid from the salmon and flake it.
2) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, pimiento, salt, and pepper, mix well.
3) Smear the mustard lightly over the bread.
4) Place the salmon mixture on the bread and layer with cucumber slices.
5)... - 38.0731
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.041
Nova Scotia Eggs
1) In a pan, boil water.
2) Carefully place the eggs in it and simmer them for 5 minutes.
3) Then, plunge the boiled eggs into a cold water bowl.
4) Once the eggs have cooled, remove their shells.
5) Take 4 small serving plates.
6) Place a smoked... - 37.851
Grilled Salmon-slaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add salad oil and lemon juice and mix well.
2) Brush both sides of the salmon steaks with the salad oil mix.
3) Wrap each steak in heavy aluminum foil and double fold the edges to seal well.
4) Place the wrapped steaks over the hot coals... - 36.9954
Salmon Snack Recipes By Category