- » Salmon Slices
Salmon Slices Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salmon Slices recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salmon Slices recipes.
Salmon Slices With Lime Juice And Basil
On a cutting board place fillets skin side down.
With a very sharp knife slice salmon thinly; discard skin.
In a shallow dish arrange salmon slices.
In a small bowl combine lime juice, chopped basil, sugar and salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over... - 36.6401
Salmon Mousse With Sliced Cucumbers
1) In a medium bowl add wine and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Pour boiling water and stir until gelatine dissolves. Let cool.
3) Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, red-pepper sauce, paprika and salt. Combine... - 43.6623
Badacsony Stuffed Jack Salmon Slices
Cut the heads off the jack salmons and with a sharp knife remove the two fillets from the backbone.
Lay on a board, scales downward and remove the fillets from the skin.
Wash the fillets and dry with a cloth.
Then salt them.
Chop the cleaned mushrooms and fry... - 42.1775
Smoked Salmon Stuffed Cucumber Slices
Pare the cucumber and cut it in 1/3" lengths.
Using an apple corer remove the centre pulp and seeds.
Place into a large mixing bowl.
Blend the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together, pour over the cucumbers cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, drain.
Blend... - 37.265
Classic Smoked Salmon
Arrange smoked salmon, small bowl of Herbed Cream Cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter. Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.
Herbed Cream Cheese: Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and dill weed, and 4 to... - 30.6218
Classic Smoked Salmon
– Place salmon slices in a serving dish and garnish with other ingredients - 21.5168
Smoked Salmon Special
Melt the butter in a nonstick saucepan.
Gently fry the onion rings for 1-2 minutes until they are just soft.
Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Season the egg and add to the pan.
Stir with a wooden spoon over a gentle heat until the mixture becomes thick... - 38.5865
Blend mustard with softened butter; spread on toast strips.
Cover buttered strips with smoked salmon.
Garnish with stuffed olive slices. - 24.5459
In a mixing bowl stir together eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, sherry, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce.
Stir in cracker crumbs, celery, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper.
Fold in flaked salmon; mix well.
Spoon mixture into... - 39.7572
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Rolls
Trim the stalks from the spinach and plunge the leaves into boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Pat dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Mash the cheese with the herbs, lemon and anchovy essence.
Season to taste with... - 40.189
Tihany Jack Salmon Fillets
Remove entrails of jack salmons, cut off heads, and remove fillets from the backbones, skin fish.
Remove all the bones, fold back the tail ends and pat them lightly, to form triangles.
Make stock from fish heads and backbones.
Salt fish slices, place in a... - 38.5804
Smoked Salmon Canapes
Smoked Salmon Canapes has a defining taste. Smoked Salmon Canapes is an easy to make recipe. The salmon lovers should try Smoked Salmon Canapes. - 28.7716
Mix salmon with enough salad dressing to moisten.
Spread between thin slices of rye bread or, mix salmon with lemon juice to form a paste.
Spread between buttered slices of rye bread. - 23.8073
Herbed Smoked Salmon
1 In a food processor, add butter with snipped dill, parsley, chives and oregano.
2 Spread the bread slices with the mixture.
3 Neatly fold the salmon slices.
4 Place 2 salmon slices on each bread slice.
5 On a serving platter, arrange the... - 42.8835
Special Salmon Salad
Flake salmon, discarding skin and bones.
Add celery, lemon juice, salt, and paprika.
Add mayonnaise, mixing well. - 28.617
Smoked Salmon Rolls
Blend cream cheese with sour cream.
Gently fold in caviar and spread salmon slices with the mixture.
Roll up and cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths. - 21.3356
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 101.967
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Blend together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, parsley, and lemon juice.
Spread on bread; place salmon on 4 slices bread.
Top with remaining bread. - 26.4522
Ruth's Something Special Salmon
Place artichoke hearts in a 1-qt.casserole.
Follow with 1 layer each of salmon, lemon slices (reserve a few slices for garnish), capers and sour cream.
Top with buttered crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° F for 30 minutes.
Crumbs should brown.(To prepare buttered crumbs... - 28.4821
Cream Of Fennel Soup With Smoked Salmon
Cream of Fennel Soup with Smoked Salmon is hot favorite around the world. The perfect blend fennel, dry white wine, sour cream, nutmeg along with smoked salmon and dash of salt and pepper makes Cream of fennel with smoked salmon a treat to recon. - 44.486
Poached Salmon Provencale
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Enlarge the opening in the salmon cavity and rub the salmon, inside and out, with salt and pepper.
Insert half the lemon slices, half the celery, and half the onion in the cavity, place in the clay... - 44.111
Smoked Salmon And Egg Sandwiches
Cut the bread for these open-faced sandwiches in either squares or rounds.
Spread each slice generously with butter.
Cover the bread with thin slices of smoked salmon.
Sprinkle chopped, hard-cooked egg whites over the salmon and top that with hard-cooked egg... - 27.4045
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Sour Cream
Blend cream cheese with sour cream.
Gently fold in caviar and spread salmon slices with mixture.
Roll up and cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
Serve chilled. - 28.358
Crostini Mascarpone With Smoked Salmon And Caper Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Brush the bread moderately on one side with olive oil and place it in a single layer, oiled side up, on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted and crisp.
Turn the bread over, brush with oil,... - 40.2567
Smoked Salmon Cornets
1) Drain and break the crab meat into pieces, removing the cartilage, if any.
2) Whip the cream, then fold in the horseradish and crab meat.
3) Spoon the crab meat mixture over 2 sliced salmons and roll into cornets.
4) Cover and chill until ready to... - 33.8902
Lemon Poached Salmon
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
In large skillet combine water, lemon juice, onion, celery, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil; simmer 5 minutes.
Add salmon; simmer, covered, 7 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove salmon from liquid... - 36.9688
Spinach Crepes With Salmon
Place a bit of the salmon in each crepe and roll up like a burrito or blintz, ends open.
Arrange in a baking dish and top with the sauce and the cheese slices.
Bake in a 400° oven until all is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
This is a great first course. - 23.2288
Smoked Salmon Canapes With Cucumber
Mash Cream Cheese with onion flakes and curry; spread on salmon slices and roll up each, jelly-roll fashion.
Chill overnight or for several hours.
Cut each salmon roll into 3 slices and place on cucumber slices.
Garnish with pimento, if desired. - 25.1078
Marinated Smoked Salmon With Poppy Seeds
1. To make the dressing, in a mixing bowl, combine the poppy seeds, orange zest and juice, vinegar and oils with some black pepper and a pinch of salt. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
2. To prepare the salmon, in a large mixing... - 41.6442
Creamy Alaska Salmon Pasta
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In small bowl, whisk together milk and the sauce packet; set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until... - 32.6336
Combine salmon, onions, water, and salt in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil and simmer 25 minutes.
Carefully transfer salmon to a platter.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, pickling spice, bay leaf and peppercorns to the fish stock.
Bring to a boil and cook 2... - 37.7995
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture over each bread slice. Top 5 bread slices evenly with salmon slices and salad greens. Top with remaining bread slices, coated side down. - 28.4414
Salmon And Asparagus Chantilly
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the Salmon liquid, discard the skin and bones and lightly flake the Salmon.
3) Measure the salmon liquid and level up to 2 cups with milk.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onion or shallot in butter... - 44.4239
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 30.888
Smoked Salmon Open Sandwiches
Smoked Salmon Open Sandwiches is a delicious sandwich that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this yummy Smoked Salmon Open Sandwiches for your next picnic! - 26.2633
Smoked Salmon Rolls
The Smoked Salmon Rolls I prepare are the favorite for my peers and everytime I throw a party, they insist that I make this. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Smoked Salmon Rolls, your peers too will love it for sure. - 27.6082
Smoked Salmon Bagels
1. Spread each bagel half with cream cheese and sprinkle with chives. Top bagel halves with salmon, onion, avocado and capers. Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve immediately. - 26.1846
1. Let cream cheese come to room temperature or soften in microwave.
2. Combine cream cheese with lemon juice and capers. Spread on salmon slices and roll up firmly.
3. Chill and slice into bite-sized pieces . - 27.9252
Smoked Salmon Crostini With Lemon Dill Aioli
This is an awesome appetizer for parties. The lemon dill aioli melts right into the toasted bread and gives you a savory flavor. I usually tone down the garlic and kick up the volume on the lemon, but the choice is yours. Adjust it to your taste and make it... - 36.5011
Smoked Salmon Benedict
Prepare Basic or Blender Hollandaise Sauce; keep warm over hot water.
Do not let water come to a simmer.
Toast muffin halves; butter lightly.
Place smoked-salmon slices on top of buttered muffin halves.
In a medium saucepan or skillet, pour water 1-1/2 to 2... - 35.8824
Best smoked Salmon
Trim the crusts from the bread.
Spread with butter.
Cut each slice into three fingers.
Lay the salmon slices on the bread, overlapping to make a generous topping.
Put a sprinkle of capers along the centre.
Place the salmon fingers on a serving dish, and... - 40.5046
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Mayonnaise
Wrap salmon around asparagus spears; arrange on serving dish.
Pipe mayonnaise over rolls.
Add lemon wedges to dish; garnish with parsley.
Chill well before serving. - 24.443
Smoked Salmon In Vine Leaves
Drop vine leaves into pan of boiling water, boil 1 minute, drain and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Combine rice with salmon, sour cream, capers and dill, mix well.
Place a tablespoon of salmon mixture into centre of each leaf.
Fold in ends and sides of leaves,... - 24.693
Smoked Salmon With Cucumber Dip
1. Mix sliced cucumbers with sour cream, dill, chives, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
2. Allow the mixture to chill, covered, for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Spread butter on each of the bread slices and top with 1 salmon slice. Spread the chilled... - 39.9833
Dash Gastropub - Salmon Crudo
1. Using a sharp knife, slice the salmon very thinly.
2. On a serving plate, arrange the salmon slices overlapping each other, to make a ring shape.
3. Using spoon or piping bag, put a drop of wasabi aioli on each salmon slice.
4. In the centre of the... - 104.126
Arrange 12 paper-thin slices of smoked salmon on a dish.
Garnish with wedges of lemon.
Have a pepper mill of black pepper on the table.
Serve with thin slices of pumpernickel or dark rye bread spread with unsalted butter.
Very thin slices of toast can replace... - 26.9887
Crown Of Salmon Appetizer
In food processor, combine half the soup, fish, thyme and nutmeg.
Process 30 seconds or until mixture resembles thick pudding.
Generously spray 1-quart ring mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Press salmon slices into bottom and side of mold.
Carefully spoon... - 42.807
Smoked Salmon Rolls
Blend cheese with capers; spread on salmon slices.
Roll, jelly-roll fashion.
Cut into 1/2 -inch slices.
Serve on cocktail picks. - 20.5314
Poached Salmon With Fluted Vegetables
1) Take the potatoes and boil for 15 minutes to make them soft.
2) Take the pan and cook carrots in 4 cups of boiling water. Add celery and onion and cook for 3-5 minutes.
3) Take out the vegetables and leave the broth in the pan.
4) Sprinkle little... - 40.188
Smoked Salmon Pizzas
Prepare pizza dough as described in recipe.
Divide into four portions and shape each to form a 15cm in round.
Place rounds on lightly greased baking trays, brush with oil and bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Reduce oven temperature to Gas4.
Top... - 33.5262
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Cut each slice of pumpernickel crosswise in half.
2. Cut salmon slices on the diagonal into 1-inch-wide strips.
3. Cut onion lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
4. In small bowl, combine cream cheese and chopped... - 42.8773
Mustard-glazed Grilled Salmon Sausage
Combine ingredients for glaze; and salsa.
Grill salmon sausages 2-8 minutes, turning and brushing on Glaze every minute or so.
Remove when lightly browned and hot.
Cut into thin slices. - 24.7188
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 45.3494
Salmon En Papillote
Salmon en papillote could be a complete meal for your family and friends.
Check out the recipe right here. - 31.8263
Combine all ingredients in a disposable roasting pan.
You will need enough to just cover the fish, so double or triple if needed.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth and arrange on a cooking cooling rack inside the pan.
Bring poaching liquid to a... - 39.018
Salmon Yakitori With Peaches
Prepare Yakatori Sauce; set aside.
Alternately thread salmon, peach, zucchini and onion pieces onto 8 long metal skewers.
Place in shallow baking pan in single layer and pour Yakatori Sauce over kabobs.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Grill 4 to 5... - 27.1538
Easy Broiled Salmon Steaks
Season salmon fillets with the lemon juice and a little white pepper if desired.
Broil until well done but not dry.
Garnish each fillet with chopped parsley and serve with a lemon slice if desired. - 23.5525
Smoked Salmon And Daikon Rolls
1. Peel daikon. Cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice into at least 16 sheets, each roughly 2x3 inches (5x8 cm). Soak in 2 1/2 cups cold water with 1 1/2 tsps salt until soft and pliable (about 15 minutes).
2. Lay out 3 or 4 pieces of daikon in a row, with... - 28.5494
Salmon Florentine With Dill Weed
1) Remove the stems and coarse leaves from the spinach. Rinse the leaves and add into a large saucepan.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 minute. When the spinach wilts, drain and chop up.
3) Drain the salmon, take off the skin and bones.... - 42.3721
Salmon Cucumber Sandwich
1 Usinga food processororan electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice for 1 minute or until smooth.
In a medium-size bowl, flake the salmon, then add the cheese mixture, onion, and dill weed and mix well.
Place half the... - 32.5324
Smoked Salmon And Potato Pudding
Line bottom of 1 1/2-quart casserole with half of the potatoes.
Add a layer of half the onion and half the smoked salmon.
In a bowl combine milk, beaten eggs, salt, and pepper.
Pour into casserole.
Bake at 375°F.
for 1 1/4 hours or until eggs... - 44.3456
1. Place the fish in a glass bowl. Pour enough lime juice over the fish to cover it, and marinate at least 4 hours or overnight. Stir occasionally to be sure all surfaces of the fish are "pickled."
2. Add the onion, tomato, chiles, oil, vinegar, and cilantro;... - 35.1493
Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Generously butter four 3-inch (8-cm) ramekins.
3. In a food processor, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, cream, Parmesan, Gruyere, salt and pepper until smooth.
4. Pour enough of the cheese mixture into the ramekins... - 35.3403
Buffet Glazed Salmon
Salt inside of fish generously.
Place on a well-greased 24-inch piece of heavy-duty foil on baking sheet.
Place lemon slices inside and atop fish.
Seal foil tightly; bake at 350Â° till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 45 to 60 minutes.
Remove... - 41.7237
Magic Salmon Mold
Drain and flake salmon; remove skin and bones.
Place salmon in bottom of mold.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/2 cups boiling water; add 1 1/4 cups cold water, vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
Pour half the gelatin over salmon; chill until set.
Fill mold with... - 32.923
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 45.1932
Salmon Salad On Avocado Half Shells
Halve, pit and peel avocados, arrange on lettuce-lined plates.
Drain salmon and separate into chunks with a fork.
Toss salmon lightly with celery and green onions.
Fill avocados with salmon mixture.
Drizzle with Lemon-Parsley Dressing.
Lemon-Paisley Dressing:... - 35.2997
Poached Salmon In Bouillon
Combine water, wine, onion, carrots, celery, bay leaves, bouquet garni and salt in a kettle large enough for the salmon, bring to a boil and let simmer for about 30 minutes, while skimming.
Lower the salmon, wrapped in muslin, into the bouillon, adding water... - 32.109
Smoked Salmon Pizza
My love for smoked salmon pizza developed during high school days. It is always prepared with salmon as the key ingredient. You will be ever grateful to the italian people for sharing this addictive smoked salmon pizza recipe with the world! Include this... - 39.3643
This simple salmon salad is made along with veggies. With added olives to it, the salmon salad is simple tossed with mayonnaise and chilled to mingle flavors. Served as desired, it makes a great accompaniment for homely meals. - 32.1393
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, and crushed rosemary.
Paint the salmon with the mixture, then place in the presoaked pot.
Add the mushrooms, onion, white wine, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover... - 43.9957
Sprinkle the gelatine over the water in a bowl.
Place over a saucepan of gently simmering water and stir until dissolved.
Warm the cream, then beat in the egg yolks.
Mix in the dissolved gelatine with the lemon juice, anchovy essence and salt... - 38.3038
Salmon Tail Supreme
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Slide knife along backbone of salmon tail.
Set outer piece of fish aside.
Slice along other side of bone and set second piece of fish aside €” discard piece containing bone.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over... - 32.7064
Salmon En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
1. Wash the asparagus, trim them nicely and tie them in bundle. Place them upright in pan with lightly salted water for about 10-15 minutes until the tips become tender.
2. Drain the asparagus and nip... - 43.2109
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
1. Coat the bread with the butter.
2. Spread the slices of salmon over half the slices of bread.
3. If desired, place a thin layer of cream cheese.
4. Sprinkling over the lemon juice add a generous grinding of black pepper.
5.... - 36.4349
Irresistible Smoked Salmon Bites
1. Place cream cheese in a bowl; microwave at Medium for 1 minute to soften. Stir well. Blend in dill, honey mustard, grainy mustard and lemon juice.
2. Generously spread mustard mixture over bread slices; layer with smoked salmon. Cut each slice into 4... - 27.3203
1) Chill four individual serving plates.
2) Place the salmon slices on the plates.
3) In a bowl, add butter, salt, pepper and mix with a fork to make a smooth spread.
4) Add the butter into a small ramekin and press it down using a fork.
5) Slice the... - 43.105
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Choose a large baking pan into which you can fit the salmon and still have room for about an inch of liquid all around the fish.
Salt and pepper the fish.
Stuff it with green pepper, yellow onion, carrot, and parsley.
Place in the pan, and add chicken broth... - 34.0567
Phuket Grilled Smoked Salmon
1) In a large shallow glass dish, place the salmon with the skin side down. Brush with the olive oil and sprinkle over 3 teaspoons thyme leaves and crushed white peppercorns, then loosely cover and allow to rest for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the... - 38.3877
Remove the head and tail of the salmon.
Place the salmon in a fish poacher or any deep baking pan, and cover it with water.
Remove the fish, and add the chicken bouillon cubes to the water along with 1/8 cup vinegar to each 1 quart water.
Add... - 40.7655
Deviled Smoked Salmon
Trim the slices of toast, cut each into 5 even-sized pieces and butter one side of each.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with thin slices of smoked salmon, then spread with curry butter.
Place in a hot oven for a few minutes.
Dish up neatly, garnish with... - 26.0262
Cold Salmon Superbe
Take a square of parchment paper large enough to wrap around the fish.
Place the paper in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) glass dish.
Set the fish on it.
Rub all over with the melted butter.
Pull up the paper to form a sort of open bag.
Add the lemon juice, the... - 36.6789
Melt the butter and add cooked salmon.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour on sherry and simmer in saucepan with lid on for 10 minutes.
Beat eggs and add milk, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir into fish adding chopped chives and chopped parsley.
Pour into scallop... - 38.7425
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Prawn Filling
1. Defrost the prawns and drain, if using frozen prawns.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, cream, tomato puree and lemon juice in a bowl and fold in the prawns.
3. Divide the mixture between the 8 slices of smoked salmon, placing it on top in a wedge shape and rolling... - 33.5476
Spread onion, lemon, garlic and spices on bottom of baking dish.
Arrange salmon on top, thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave 14 to 16 minutes on '8', or until salmon flakes easily.
Mix mayonnaise and... - 36.3204
Flatbread Pizza With Smoked Salmon
1) In a bow mix the flour, semolina and a little olive oil.
2) In a jug with half the water, stir the yeast and sugar until the yeast dissolves.
3) Gradually mix this into the flour and form a soft dough, adding some more water, if neeeded.
4)... - 46.6164
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Arrange salmon steaks in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Top with onion, instant bouillon, lemon juice, dill, salt and water. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 36.7411
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus
1 . Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain again and chill.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, asparagus and salmon on serving plates.
3. To make sauce, place yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, dill and cumin in... - 34.4546
Foil Baked Salmon
Place the salmon filet in the center of a sheet of aluminum foil, top with the onion, bay leaf, lemon, peppercorns, and salt.
Wrap the foil around the fish.
Place on a shallow pan and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove, cool, and refrigerate overnight. - 29.2534
Grilled Salmon With Cucumber Relish
In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, combine the onions, vinegar, shallots, garlic, ginger, orange rind, and soy sauce.
Bring to a boil, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
Remove from the heat.
Add the cucumbers and pepper.
Set aside.Rub the salmon... - 34.5609
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1/2 cup [1 cup]; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 24-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] on high (550 watts) until melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved... - 43.5471
Grilled Salmon And Dill
Get creative when you are out on the grill next time. Try out this Grilled Salmon and Dill recipe. This fresh fish with fresh herbs is definitely going to bowl over all the fish lovers. Watch this video to learn this dish. - 108.537
Salmon Salad Tart
Cut butter or margarine into biscuit mix in a medium size bowl; stir in boiling water until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Place in a 9 inch pie plate.
Flour hands and dough lightly, then pat out evenly to make a pastry like shell and... - 39.5537
1. Wash and pat the salmon dry. Cut the salmon into strips that are about 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide and 3 inches (7.5 cm) long.
2. In a large bowl, add the oil, dill, liqueur, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the salmon to the marinade and then... - 44.9882
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1 cup; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 1-quart casserole on high (100%) until melted, about 45 seconds.
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved wine mixture.
Microwave uncovered, stirring... - 41.6773
Baked Salmon With Almonds And Lime Parsley Sauce
In food processor or blender, combine garlic, egg yolk, lime juice, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch of pepper.
With machine running, slowly pour in vegetable oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. (To prepare by hand, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon... - 45.1432
Smoked Salmon Flower Open Faced Sandwiches
Combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; spread over pumpernickel. Cut salmon into thirty-two 4- x 1-1/2-inch (10 x 4 cm) strips. Roll up 1 strip into tight curl.
Roll second strip around curl to form outside flower. Repeat with remaining strips. Place on... - 22.9691
Smoked Salmon Triangles
In small mixing bowl, combine margarine, chives, horseradish, garlic powder and salt.
Spread about 1 tablespoon margarine mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
Trim crusts from bread slices.
Cut each slice in half diagonally to form triangles.
Top each... - 40.0753
Salmon Steaks With White Wine
Rub a little salt and pepper on salmon slices and sprinkle with white wine.
Mix butter, creamed corn, onion and celery in a bowl.
Cook 1 minute, 30 seconds.
Stir and cook an additional 1 minute, 30 seconds.
Add sliced mushrooms, parsley, finely crumbled... - 45.3455