- » Salmon Skewers
Salmon Skewers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon skewers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon skewers recipes.
1. Wash and pat the salmon dry. Cut the salmon into strips that are about 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide and 3 inches (7.5 cm) long.
2. In a large bowl, add the oil, dill, liqueur, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the salmon to the marinade and then... - 44.7705
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Thread salmon and snow peas (mangetout), alternately, onto lightly oiled skewers.
2. Place mustard, thyme, cumin, lemon juice and honey in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush mustard mixture over salmon and cook on lightly... - 28.864
You May Also Like!
Grilled Salmon Skewers
Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips; thread each onto soaked wooden skewer.
Place in shallow dish.
Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper; pour over skewers, turning to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 34.331
Skewered Salmon Slivers
1. In a bowl combine rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sherry, salt, pepper and cayenne.
2. Cutting from head to tail, slice salmon fillets into 1-by-4-inch strips. Place salmon strips in the marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several... - 34.3537
Bacon Wrapped Scallop And Salmon Skewers
Fill a saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the bacon and blanch for 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
Run your fingers over the salmon fillets to detect any errant bones;... - 43.2619
Salmon And Cucumber Kebabs
Mix lemon rind, wine, tarragon and lemon juice together in large bowl.
Remove middle bone from salmon steaks, leave on skin and cut in 2.
Cut each half into 3 pieces.
Add to bowl along with cucumber; marinate 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate... - 35.9354
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 38.148
1. Thaw fish and shrimp, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into 1-inch cubes. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails intact. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Set aside.
2. Cut off and discard upper stalks of fennel, reserving some of the... - 33.3691
Stuffed Smoked Salmon
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover about 1 hour before grilling.
In saucepan cook celery and onion in the 3 tablespoons butter till tender.
Pour over stuffing croutons.
Add parsley, lemon peel and juice, salt, and pepper.
Toss together... - 43.5567
Salmon Yakitori With Peaches
Prepare Yakatori Sauce; set aside.
Alternately thread salmon, peach, zucchini and onion pieces onto 8 long metal skewers.
Place in shallow baking pan in single layer and pour Yakatori Sauce over kabobs.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Grill 4 to 5... - 26.9452
Papaya And Smoked Salmon
Peel papaya halve, scoop out seeds, and slice.
Arrange several slices on each salad plate and drape with smoked salmon.(Or cube the papaya, wrap with a salmon strip, and skewer with a toothpick.)
Garnish with a wedge of lime and watercress sprigs. - 24.1438
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 100.027
Salmon Skewers Recipes By Category