- » Salmon Side Dish
Salmon Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon side dish recipes.
Baked Panko Salmon
If you want to cook some delicious salmon dish, here is the recipe. Baked Panko salmon is the spicy salmon fillet crusted with Panko crumbs. It is quick, easy and turns up to be real crunchy. Watch the video and try yourself. - 113.251
Smoked Salmon: The Quintessential New York Breakfast
1. In a large bowl combine the salt, sugar, seasoning mix and the seasoned pepper.
2. Place the salmon fillets in a tray and cover the salmon fillet with the salt mixture.
3. Leave it to cure in the refrigerator for two days.
4. Once all the... - 112.7
Salmon Mousse Stuffed Tomato
Recipe for Salmon Mousse, The flavor combination of fresh ripe tomatoes and light fluffy chilled salmon mousse is really quite extraordinary! This is the perfect make-ahead dish for a multitude of occasions; from Sunday lunch to family dinners to cocktail... - 111.712
Steam Fried Salmon Fillet
Are looking for a low calorie salmon recipe that is easy to make and delicious to eat? See this wonderful video that shares a recipe for steam-fried salmon fillet. The recipe is simple and great for slimming too. Watch this video to make this fabulous salmon... - 104.928
Cuban Blackened Salmon
The best way to savor salmon is to grill it! In this recipe, Juan Montalvo shares with us a lip-smacking salmon recipe that is blackened in the edges, which lends the dish a hearty, smoky, delicious flavor. Serve it with tomato and green bean salad and voila!... - 101.218
Easy Smoked Salmon Cakes
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over... - 94.9149
Grilled Salmon And Veggies In Cedar Paper
Cedar smoked salmon tastes just right. It is no wonder that you love cedar flavored salmon. Now, if you want a very simple and easy salmon recipe, watch the video. The chef shows a very quick and easy way to prepare salmon on the outdoor grill. - 93.6626
Creamy Wasabi Pastry Puffs
If you love your Japanese food, then you are simply going to love this unique dish. Wasabi cream rolled into a puff pastry makes for delectable bite. In case, you are in a mood of experimenting with Asian cuisine, you can try preparing some of these wasabi... - 93.0765
Spicy And Citrus Salmon Ceviche
For an appetizer recipe that is simple to make, tasty and a real classic, watch this video. You wouldn't be disappointed and your guests are sure to love this delightful creation! It is easy to whip up and promises to taste great. - 87.5056
Simple Yet Satisfying Salmon Frittata
Need a great salmon recipe that is ready in minutes? Add some more omega 3 to your daily diet with the delectable salmon frittatas. Full of flavor and loaded with almost supernatural health benefits, this is one dish that is good for your palate, spirit, body... - 85.6692
If you are looking for quick, delicious dinner dish that will fill you up without undoing your diet, lox is what you need. This Nordic delight is again deceptively simple to prepare and is loaded with nutrients and is any day a cost-effective way to satiate... - 78.3395
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Chive Sauce
Arrange salmon steaks on roasting rack with thickest portions toward outside of rack.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 7 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork, rotating rack once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while... - 50.9252
Salmon Asparagus And Shiitake Salad
This Salmon Asparagus and Shiitake Salad is my passion and rightfully it is so! This fish with an abundance of vegetables deliciously seasoned with Dijon pepper and mustard is a perfect partner for my rice and pasta, You try this in your own way. Feel free to... - 49.8755
Salmon And Mushroom Loaf
In 1-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, green pepper and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
Add salmon, 1/2 cup mushroom soup, rolled oats, wheat germ, egg whites,... - 49.2178
Continental Salmon Loaf
1) Wash the salmon with cold water and pat dry.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, arrange the salmon and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Vent the plastic.
3) Microwave the salmon on HIGH for 4 minutes, till the fish easily flakes when tested with a... - 48.9891
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche! Were you looking for a filling and uniqe dish. Then this is the dish for you. I served the Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche a week before for my friends... - 48.7808
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. In a large skillet, put together water, 1 1/2 tablespoons salt and lemon juice; bring it to boiling.
2. Add 3 salmon steaks and simmer for 5-10 minutes until fish flakes.
3. Using a slotted spatula, remove steaks.
4. Add remaining salmon to the same... - 48.5113
Salmon Avocado Mold
1. In a saucepan, soften gelatine in 1 cup cold water; heat over very low heat with constant stirring to dissolve gelatine.
2. Stir in lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, onion, horseradish and ½ teaspoon salt.
3. Refrigerate mixture until... - 48.2248
Poached Salmon Steaks
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, blend all ingredients except salmon and heat on High for 5 minutes until the mixture boils.
2. Place the fish in the hot liquid.
3. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap.
4. Cook on high for 2 minutes.
5. Let the fish... - 48.127
Salmon Croquettes With White Sauce
1) In a bowl, add salmon and sauce together with Parmesan cheese.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper, onion and lemon juice according to taste.
3) In a buttered baking pan, spread the mixture to 1-inch thick layer.
4) Place inside... - 48.0218
Jellied Beet And Salmon Salad
1) Drain salmon and reserve juice.
2) Discard bones and skin from fish.
3) Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
4) Boil the remaining cup of water and dissolve the gelatin.
5) Mix remaining seasoning and liquid.
6) Let it chill in... - 47.8814
Salmon Salad Supreme
1) Soak 1 envelope gelatin in lemon juice.
2) Combine gelatine with 1/3 cup water and paprika and 2/3 cup evaporated milk.
3) Cook over boiling water ensuring to stir constantly until gelatin dissolves completey.
4) Combine and add... - 47.2205
Salmon Steaks With Sesame Dill Sauce
In 2-cup measure combine sauce ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is hot and butter melts, stirring once during cooking.
Place salmon steaks on roasting rack.
Brush with sauce.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 10... - 47.1519
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Take the peppers and slice of the top third in order to create scalloped edged peppers.
2) Dice the chopped off tops and keep aside.
3) De-seed the peppers and remove the center portion.
4) Preheat the oven by setting it the desired... - 47.0398
Jellied Beet And Salmon Salad
You're sure to love this Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 46.9358
Festive Poached Salmon
1) Take a small bowl for preparing aioli. Pour mayonnaise into the bowl and stir in garlic. Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator for chilling.
2) In your food processor, add mango slices along with vinegar and mint. Puree the ingredients... - 46.9322
Smoked Salmon Strata
Cut bread slices into cubes to make about 11 cups (2.75 L); set aside.
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks and mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes or until leeks are softened.
Remove from heat.
Cut salmon crosswise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide... - 46.8513
Salmon And Melon Salad
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
In a skillet combine water, green onion, bay leaf, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling, then add salmon.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Drain and cool... - 46.8219
Soften gelatine in hot water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt.
Let set to the consistency of egg white.
In processor or blender, puree salmon and cheese.
Add to gelatine.
Fold in whipped cream... - 46.7415
Potted Smoked Salmon
Potted Smoked Salmon is a fine Christmas recipe. The Potted Smoked Salmon gets it grant taste from Salmon mixed in dry white wine and flavored with pepper. If you are a seafood lover then you should try this Potted Smoked Salmon recipe. - 46.7354
Wipe fish and place it in a poacher or saucepan large enough to hold it comfortably.
Add enough water to cover.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the water.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Add the salmon to the liquid.
For... - 46.6681
Salmon Platter Salad
Salmon platter salad is a seafood salad prepared with canned salmon. Made with cooked asparagus, the salmon platter is filled with salad greens, tomato wedges, cucumber and pimiento slices. Decorated with radish roses, this lovely and elegant salmon platter... - 46.5861
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add next 5 ingredients, 14 teaspoon salt,... - 46.4156
This typical Salmon Mousse is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Salmon Mousse; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 46.3841
Vegetable And Salmon Souffle Salad
You're sure to love this Vegetable and Salmon Souffle Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Vegetable and Salmon Souffle Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 46.2359
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
Salmon Topped Potatoes
1) Wash potatoes, and rub with oil.
2) Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
3) In a large skillet, melt butter and add flour. Cook over low heat stirring until smooth.
4) Cook for 1 minute and then add milk slowly.
5)... - 46.178
Salmon Salad Layer
1. Soften the gelatin in cold water
2. Dissolve the gelatin in hot water
3. Mix in the sugar, salt, lemon juice, and food coloring.
4. Pour the mix into a 2 1/2-quart mold
5. Chill until set
6. Unmold just before serving
7. Serve... - 46.1592
Salmon Mousse In Aspic
Salmon Mousse In Aspic is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Salmon Mousse In Aspic will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 46.155
Salmon Filled Shells With Tomato Vodka Sauce
Heat in skillet.
Add and stir for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is cooked outside, but pink inside, about 3-5 minutes.
Puree in food processor.
Add and puree just until mixed.
Cool before filling.
Meanwhile, cook pasta.
Cook in boiling water until al... - 46.1139
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce is a delicious sauteed side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.1004
Summer Salmon Mold
You're sure to love this Summer Salmon Mold for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Summer Salmon Mold to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 46.0889
Classic Kulebiaka Flaky Salmon Loaf
Melt 30 g (1 oz) butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
In the work bowl finely chop the onions.
Melt 60 g (2 oz) butter in the... - 46.0617
Poached Salmon With Mousseline Sauce
Poached Salmon With Mousseline Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Poached Salmon With Mousseline Sauce; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 46.0529
Florida Salmon Loaf
You're sure to love this Florida Salmon Loaf for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Florida Salmon Loaf to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 46.0199
Chilly Salmon Salad
1) Take a bowl and add gelatin to cold water in order to soften it.
2) Add lemon juice and boiling water to it, stirring them in.
3) Add rest of the ingredients except the lettuce leaves and mix properly.
4) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil... - 45.9786
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a small saucepan combine the taro root and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or till tender.
Rinse with cold water.
In large saucepan... - 45.9377
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.9244
Green Pepper Salmon Loaf
Salmon Loaf is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Salmon Loaf recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.7639
Bc Sockeye Salmon Mousse
Drain salmon - reserve liquid.
Add water if necessary to make 1 cup liquid.
Bone and flake salmon, set aside.
In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin and sugar over salmon liquid.
Heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Combine... - 45.6672
Seattle Salmon Pie
Combine eggs, milk, butter, onion, parsley, and seasonings.
Break salmon in chunks, removing bones and skin.
Stir salmon into egg mixture.
Pour into well-greased 8-inch pie plate.
Prepare pastry mix according to package directions.
Roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut... - 45.6254
Salmon With Crab Sauce
1. In a large skillet, put together water, lemon slices, salt, dill seed, and bay leaf; bring it to boiling.
2. Add salmon steaks to boiling mixture and heat until it boils again.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5-10 minutes until fish... - 45.5755
Florida Salmon Loaf
1) In the top of a double boiler, soften gelatin in tomato juice.
2) Pour boiling water and stir constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3) Take a bowl and combine paprika, mustard, egg yolks, and salt and beat gently.
4) Return the mixture... - 45.5265
Surprise Salmon Ring
Cut lemon into 5 slices; arrange in bottom of greased 6-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle fillets with salt to taste and paprika.
Line mold with fillets, arranging fillets crosswise and overlapping.
Leave tips of fillets extended outside of mold.
Combine grated lemon... - 45.5148
Dill Salmon Potato Salad
1. To prepare potatoes cut them unpeeled into 3/4-inch cubes and cook in a covered saucepan in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes until just tender.
2. Then drain well and cool slightly.
3. For dressing in a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt,... - 45.4734
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 45.4003
Poached Salmon Steaks With Bearnaise Sauce
About 45 minutes before serving: In large skillet over high heat, combine 3 cups water and first 8 ingredients; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Discard vegetables and lemon.
In skillet in this bouillon, cook salmon steaks, covered,... - 45.2357
Salmon Casserole With Cucumber Sauce
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Combine onion and 1 /4 cup cold water, let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain salmon; flake.
Mix rice, onion, salmon, salt and pepper.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Add egg whites and egg to salmon mix- ture,... - 45.2295
Molded Salmon Salad
1 Lightly oil a 2 quart mold
2 In a bowl, soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice.
3 Dissolve in hot water.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill until thickened and syrupy.
5 Gradually fold in the remaining ingredients.
6... - 45.1915
Individual Red Pepper Salmon Mousse
Lightly oil eight decorative 1/2 cup molds.
Place the salmon and red pepper in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and process until smooth.
Add the yogurt, scallions, celery, cucumber, dill, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper and pulse just... - 45.1371
Warm Salmon Mousse In A Phyllo Crown
Divide the salmon almost in half, reserving the smaller amount.
Cut the larger amount into 3 to 4 pieces, place it in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
With the motor running, pour... - 45.0509
Summer Salmon Mold
1) Take a double boiler and soak gelatin in milk in the upper chamber of the boiler.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in hot water.
3) Take a bowl and blend together paprika, mustard, egg yolks, and salt.
4) Pour little milk in the mixture, beat... - 45.0368
Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake
Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.9109
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is just slightly cooked.
Add and cook 2 more minutes.
Remove and puree in food processor.
Add and blend.
Place... - 44.8914
Melt butter in medium saucepan; remove from heat.
Blend in flour, mustard, paprika and salt.
Stir in evaporated milk.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1 cup.
Add to flour mixture.
Cook, stirring over medium... - 44.8466
€¢ Pour into a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe dish the white wine or the water or half and half.
€¢ Cover and bring to boil 4 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the salt, bay leaves and rice. Stir well.
€¢ Cover and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 15 to 18... - 44.7566
Salmon Avocado Salad
Remove bones and skin from salmon.
In medium bowl, break up salmon into chunks.
Add celery and 2 coarsely chopped eggs; toss.
Combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over salmon mixture; toss well; cover; refrigerate.
Peel, halve lengthwise, then pit, avocados;... - 44.7555
Grilled Salmon With Caper Lemon Butter
1. Blend capers, butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt to prepare caper-lemon butter.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and transfer the caper-lemon butter into it.
3. Take a bowl and prepare a mixture of dill weed and... - 44.7475
1. In 2-quart casserole, blend sauce mix, cream and water.
2. Heat on High for 2 minutes until the mixture thickens and is bubbly; stir often.
3. Mix small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
4. Return the egg-yolk mixture back into to casserole.
5.... - 44.7288
PREPARE THE TOPPING the night before serving.
Combine the cottage cheese and ricotta in a colander and let sit for at least 1 hour to drain slightly.
Place the cheeses in a food processor with the lemon juice and process until very smooth, about 3... - 44.6622
Salmon Balls In Caper Sauce
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake meat into bowl.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, 2 tablespoons parsley, onion, salt, lemon peel, lemon juice, and dash pepper; mix well.
Shape into 8 balls and place in medium skillet.
Combine... - 44.5666
Dill Salmon Souffle
Dilled Salmon Souffle is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Dilled Salmon Souffle will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 44.5611
Soak gelatin for five minutes in 1/4 cup cold water.
Place over boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Add salad dressing and other ingredients.
Place in mold or 6 individual molds.
Before serving top with Green Mayonnaise .
Serves 6. - 44.5427
Salmon And Avocado Flan
Salmon and Avocado Flan is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Salmon and Avocado Flan dish! - 44.5325
Salmon Salad Supreme
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Salmon Salad Supreme. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Salmon Salad Supreme and relish it! - 44.5258
Saucy Salmon With Green Sauce
Drain and flake salmon.
Drain and mince pimento.
Combine salmon, pimento, carrots, potatoes, corn, peas, onion, cracker crumbs and seasonings in large bowl.
Stir in 1 cup milk and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into salmon... - 44.4092
Spice Rubbed Salmon With Cucumber Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dried thyme; rub evenly over fish.
Place fish on a jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree... - 44.3892
Whizz the salmon, red chilli, lime or lemon juice, egg, ginger, fish sauce (if using) and soy sauce in a blender to a rough consistency.
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender root (the point at which you are able to slice through it with... - 44.3428
Salmon And Corn Chowder
To cut the kernels from the cob, hold the ear of corn by its pointed end and stand it upright and slightly angled, resting its stem end in the bottom of a wide bowl. Using a sharp knife, cut down the length of the cob, taking off 3 or 4 rows of kernels at a... - 44.3403
Salmon Supper Ring
You'll simply love this Salmon Supper Ring recipe. Try this Salmon Supper Ring, I bet, you would love to prepare this seafood recipe again and again. - 44.2821
Salmon Cole Slaw
1) Flake the salmon.
2) Shred the cabbage
3) In a serving dish, spread shredded cabbage
4) In a mixing bowl put salmon, add cucumber and salad cream.
Mix it well.
5) Season the mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper as... - 44.2194
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a heavy skillet over high heat.
Add onions and saute until soft.
Stir in oysters and cook briefly, just to heat through.
Add parsley and lemon juice.
Continue stirring and cooking for about 5 minutes.
Fold in diced bread, stir, and cook... - 44.2004
Salmon With Horseradish Butter
For horseradish butter, in a small mixing bowl beat butter 30 seconds to soften.
Beat in horseradish, mustard, the 1/2 teaspoon dill, the salt, and pepper.
Cover and chill butter till serving time.
Using heavy foil, fashion a foil pan to hold the... - 44.1473
Salmon And Tuna Mousse
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Empty soup into small pan and heat to boiling point.
Stir until completely dissolved.
Drain oil from tuna into soup mixture.
Flake fish and fold in with salt and lemon juice.
Add mayonnaise and... - 44.147
Salmon Salad Mold
Combine the water and lemon juice in a saucepan.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the liquid to soften; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Remove skin and bones from salmon and flake in its liquid.
Blend salmon,... - 44.1295
Salmon Succotash Souffle
Heat conventional oven to 350°F.
Grease 2-quart souffle dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine chopped peppers, corn and margarine.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 44.0816
Poached Salmon Salad
Place fillet in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Combine 1/2 cup water and bouillon granules; pour over fillet.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fillet... - 44.0673
In saucepan melt butter; stir in flour.
Add soup and milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; add cheese, stirring till melted.
Stir in salmon, shrimp, and peas.
Turn into a 1-quart baking dish.
Bake at 425Â° till bubbly and heated... - 44.0243
Smoked Salmon Quiche
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Work in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out dough to fit 8 inch (20 cm) quiche pan.
Prick base of... - 44.0243
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 43.9991
Barbecued Sesame Salmon
Barbecued Sesame Salmon is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Barbecued Sesame Salmon is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.9785
Cream Cheese And Smoked Salmon Souffle
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Butter the insides of 4 individual souffle molds.
Place buttered molds in the refrigerator.
Saute the onion in the butter in a skillet until tender.
Beat the egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl until very thick and light in... - 43.9759
1) Drain and flake salmon, carefully removing skin and bones.
2) Mix softened cream cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt and add to salmon.
3) Mix thoroughly and chill for several hours.
4) Combine pecans with parsley and chervil.
5)... - 43.9546
Baked Restigouche Salmon Breval
Place fish in.a buttered shallow baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine the mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, and lemon juice and spoon over the steaks.
Bring wine and stock to boiling and pour over steaks.
Cover with buttered brown paper.
Bake... - 43.8938
Microwave Salmon Steaks
Place butter in 3 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Microwave at high (10) 30 seconds until melted.
Coat bottom of dish with butter and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
Place salmon steaks in prepared dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic powder and... - 43.8804
In a food processor or blender place the gelatin, lemon juice, lemon rind, French shallots or green onions and the water, wine or Sake.
Mix together at high speed until the onions are minced.
Add the mayonnaise, tarragon or fresh dill and the salmon... - 43.876
English Poached Salmon
Wrap and sew the piece of salmon in a J-cloth, as for Poached Salmon.
Place in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl the milk, water, salt, bay leaves, chopped parsley, basil and dill.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 15 minutes.
Add the salmon, pour some of the hot... - 43.8092
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a shallow baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix together egg, milk, soft bread crumbs, melted butter, chopped onion and salt.
4. Add salmon and mix thoroughly to form a dough.
5. Into the... - 43.8027
Salmon With Lemon Dill Sauce
Arrange salmon steaks or fillets in a shallow rectangular Pyrex baking dish (9" x 13") (23 cm x 33 cm).
Top with onion slices, separated into rings.
Dissolve the bouillon cube in the boiling water.
Add the 1 Tbsp.
lemon juice, and dill weed.
Mix and pour over... - 43.7914