- » Salmon Shallot
Salmon Shallot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon shallot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon shallot recipes.
Fish Tartare With Capers, Lemon, And Shallots
1. Start by checking the fish, check for bones, take asharp knife to cut away any dark fat from the fish, also cut the fish into thin strips about 1/8 inch across, and later cut the strips into fine dice
2. Take a large sharp knife, and with... - 39.0249
Mousseline De Saumon
In a medium-size bowl, combine the salmon and mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
Stir in the celery, shallots, and coriander.
Cover and chill before serving. - 19.9734
Spinach And Salmon Roulade
Place frozen spinach in pan, cook over moderate heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Melt butter in separate pan, add flour, stir 1 minute.
Add milk gradually, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Quickly stir in egg yolks and spinach, transfer mixture to... - 39.9454
Creamy Alaska Salmon Pasta
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In small bowl, whisk together milk and the sauce packet; set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until... - 35.7235
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 103.3
Smoked Salmon Pate
Roughly chop smoked salmon, place in electric food processor or blender with melted butter, blend until combined.
Gradually add combined lemon juice and oil, blend until smooth.
Add cream and mustard, blend until combined.
Season with salt and pepper, fold in... - 26.7266
Wash and pat dry the salmon fillets.
Pour 2 cups (500 ml) of rose into a large pan or skillet.
Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer.
Poach the salmon in the wine for 10-12 minutes.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low... - 37.9281
Cooking Salmon With Veggies!
Take a look at this video that would really impress you. The video shows a how a simple pan fried salmon can be combined with some vegetables and served with rice for a wholesome satisfying meal. Try out this simple meal for a healthy relaxing lunch or dinner... - 60.7457
Salmon With Arugula, Tomato And Caper Sauce
This recipe for salmon definitely qualifies as an exotic one. Cooked with plum tomatoes and italian parsley, along with shallots, the salmon is broiled and served with the tomato sauce. This salmon recipe is so simple yet flavorful, I cant resist serving this... - 39.7775
Salmon En Papillote
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Into a pan of boiling water plunge the tomatoes for 10 seconds, lift them out and when cool enough to handle, remove their skins.
3. Cut them in half, remove the seeds and dice.
4. With a damp cloth... - 45.2421
Roasted Red King Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 200°F.
TO OVEN-DRY THE TOMATOES, stir together the coriander, cumin, pepper, salt, and garlic in a small bowl.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and sprinkle half of the seasonings over it.
Arrange the tomato slices on the... - 41.2571
Salmon Steaks With Apple Sauce
Wipe fish clean with damp cloth.
Rub it with lemon, salt and pepper on both sides.
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add: carrot, shallots, lemon.
Close and bake. - 34.0842
Salmon Trout In Aspic
1) Set a moderately low oven ready at, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Wash the trout fish.
3) Clean its cavities and rub salt on it.
4) Rinse it well.
5) Now, curl up the fish and keep it in a deep bottomed ovenproof dish.
6) Pour the court... - 45.6757
Seared Salmon With Potatoes And Dijon
Looking for a quick and simple salmon recipe? You can't get a better deal than this. Chef Hermann prepares seared wild salmon and enriches it with new potatoes and a zingy mustard broth. A delicious meal any day. Try preparing this once at home, and we bet,... - 90.908
1) Drain the Salmon, discard any bones and flake the fish.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese until smooth.
3) Stir in the chilli sauce, parsley, shallot and Tabasco.
4) Blend the flaked salmon smoothly into the mixture.
5) Season with... - 43.5384
Salmon With Sea Scallops
Put 1 teaspoon of butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir in the flour and add the milk, stirring constantly.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, beating with a hand whisk after every minute.
Whisk thoroughly, add the... - 43.9917
Baked Salmon With Nutmeg
Cut the fish into 2—3 even-sized slices and place in a well-buttered fireproof dish.
Season with salt, pepper and a little grated nutmeg.
Chop the shallots and sprinkle over with the parsley.
Dot a little butter on top of the fish.
Moisten with the wine or... - 29.9041
Savory Salmon Salad
This Savory Salmon Salad is one among the many delicious other salad I have tried my hand at and it turns out to be a hit every time I make it. The Savory Salmon Salad given below is indeed a salad with a difference. Find out why! - 25.089
Potted Smoked Salmon
Potted Smoked Salmon is a fine Christmas recipe. The Potted Smoked Salmon gets it grant taste from Salmon mixed in dry white wine and flavored with pepper. If you are a seafood lover then you should try this Potted Smoked Salmon recipe. - 44.488
La Costa Spa Sweet And Sour Salmon
Combine all ingredients except salmon.
Marinate salmon 2-3 hours in the mixture.
In a shallow pan or skillet, heat the marinade to a simmer.
Use a spatula to place the salmon steaks into the hot liquid.
Cover lightly with foil.
Cook salmon until it is opaque... - 31.7809
Fresh Salmon Carpaccio
1. Wash, rinse and dry the salmon and wrap it in cling film. Chill the salmon for an hour to make it easier to slice.
2. In a bowl, mix zest grated from one lemon, dill, shallots, sugar and one teaspoon of sea salt. Add the juice of the... - 38.8025
Farfalle With Salmon, Asparagus And Canola Oil
If you love to eat pasta, then you surely won't mind experimenting with it. Farfalle with salmon and asparagus is a healthy dinnertime treat that barely takes any time to put together. In this recipe by canolaoilgrowers, you learn how to minimize the calorie... - 113.193
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Heat oil and butter in large frying pan.
When melted, add fish and season well; cover and cook 4 minutes over medium heat.
Turn fish over; continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes covered.
Remove fish from pan and keep hot in over.
Add... - 38.7837
Salmon With Bearnaise
1. Put the vinegar, shallots and peppercorns in a pan with a sprig each of thyme and tarragon. Boil until reduced by about two-thirds leave to cool to room temperature, then strain into a bowl and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy pan. Skim foam off... - 33.6051
Poached Salmon On A Bed Of Spinach
1 ln a 10-inch skillet, place the spinach with just the water that clings to its leaves.
Cover and steam over moderate heat, tossing occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until wilted.
Drain; refresh under cold waterto stop the cooking and drain again; gently... - 41.1847
SET THE SALMON, skin side down, on a rimmed tray or baking sheet.
Stir together the dill, salt, sugar, brandy, oil, and pepper.
Spread the mixture over the salmon, packing it down gently.
Cover the salmon with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 48 hours.
FOR... - 40.6826
Smoked Salmon And White Fish Timbales
1. Lightly oil 4 tiny heatproof timbales, ramekin dishes, or 4 of the hollows in a microware bun dish. Lay a fennel frond in each.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the smoked salmon into 4 rectangles each about 5 cm (2 inch) by 10 cm (4 inch). Place one slice... - 39.4854
Salmon Sour Cream Potatoes
Boil or steam potatoes until tender; drain, cool slightly.
Cut top from each potato, scoop out inside pulp and mash well.
Combine mashed potato with salmon, sour cream, shallots and gherkin.
Spoon filling into potatoes, place each potato on a piece of... - 30.8645
Baked Salmon Steaks
Butter a baking dish.
Place the steaks in the dish and brush lightly with oil or dot with a very little butter.
Sprinkle with finely chopped shallot, parsley, pepper and salt, cover and cook in a brisk oven for 10-15 minutes.
Anchovy, caper or tomato sauce... - 16.5707
Broiled Salmon Mccole
Purchase 6 individual fillets or cut large fillets into 6 servings.
Grease a broiling pan; place fillets on greased pan.
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Stir in mustard, shallots or onion, lemon juice, paprika and red... - 34.4677
Steamed Salmon With Parsley Butter
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Top each steak with a lemon or lime slice; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Place fish on steamer rack.
Cover wok and steam for 10 to 12 minutes or till fish flakes easily... - 30.9808
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Cream Sauce
To make Tarragon Cream Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallot and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes or until shallot is tender.
Add 1/2 cup wine and clam juice.
Bring to a simmer.
Simmer 10 minutes or until sauce is... - 43.7879
Grilled Salmon With Cucumber Relish
In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, combine the onions, vinegar, shallots, garlic, ginger, orange rind, and soy sauce.
Bring to a boil, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
Remove from the heat.
Add the cucumbers and pepper.
Set aside.Rub the salmon... - 31.797
Angler And Salmon Checkerboard With Tomato Butter
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice salmon and angler fillets into strips of even lengths.
– Place salmon fillet strips side by side. To obtain a checkerboard effect weave the pink and white fillets.
– Butter a baking dish. Add the... - 36.1602
Salmon With Butter Sauce
Place salmon steaks in a shallow ovenproof dish, with white wine, onion, and seasonings.
Cook for about 15 min in a moderate oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F.
When cooked, strain, and keep fish warm while preparing sauce.
Put shallots, vinegar, cold water,... - 40.1334
Cold Poached Salmon With Asparagus Tips And Endive
Sprinkle the shallot over the bottom of a skillet just large enough to hold the salmon in a single layer.
Place the salmon over the shallots and pour the hot stock into the pan.
Cover with foil, seal tightly, and cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or... - 32.1193
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture over each bread slice. Top 5 bread slices evenly with salmon slices and salad greens. Top with remaining bread slices, coated side down. - 26.7397