- » Salmon Rice Ring
Salmon Rice Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon rice ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon rice ring recipes.
Salmon Rice Ring
1. Combine ingredients in order given and place in buttered ring mold.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 to 40 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
4. Turn onto serving platter and, if desired, fill center with buttered peas and... - 36.837
Salmon Rice Loaf
Combine ingredients in order given and place in buttered ring mold.
Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
Turn onto serving platter, fill center with, buttered peas and carrots and garnish with tomato... - 38.0523
Salmon Rice Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Garnish with green pepper rings.
Serve on lettuce leaves, and garnish with tomato quarters, if desired. - 23.4176
Salmon Rice Salad
1. In a large bowl combine first 7 ingredients and refrigerate with cover overnight.
2. Garnish with green pepper rings.
3. Serve on lettuce leaves, and garnish with tomato quarters, if desired. - 39.9539
You May Also Like!
Rice And Fish Ring
Rice And Fish Ring is easy to make main dish recipe. The fish with cheese and rice topped with boiled eggs give the Rice And Fish Ring a great taste. If you like fish with rice then you should try Rice And Fish Ring recipe. - 45.0537
Salmon Stuffed With Eggplant And Scallops In An Asian Sauce
Slice the salmon into 8 2-ounce slices.
Place it between plastic wrap and pound it lightly.
In a skillet heat the peanut oil and saute the eggplant pieces for 5 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Remove the eggplant to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 37.4476
Barbecued Stuffed Coho Salmon
To prepare the marinade :
1. In a small enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the wine, lemon juice, 1/2 cup of the oil, the onion, garlic, parsley sprigs, ginger, thyme, Tabasco, salt and pepper stirring occasionally.
2.... - 45.0029
Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large pan.
Add the onion and cook on a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute.
Add the rice and coat with the oil in the pan for 1-2 minutes, then add the wine and simmer for a further... - 44.6854
Festive Picnic Spread
Place each ingredient in individual covered plastic dishes and chill overnight.
At the picnic spot, open plastic dishes and arrange.
Sprinkle salad cream with chopped chives. - 31.9507
Oriental Smoked Chicken
In a 9-inch skillet with lid simmer chicken in 2 cups water for 12 minutes; season with salt and pepper, if you like.
Remove chicken from pan; discard water, rinse and dry pan.
Remove skin, if you like.
Line pan with a piece of aluminum foil, fitting it up... - 33.7149