- » Salmon Rice Bake
Salmon Rice Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon rice bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon rice bake recipes.
Salmon Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice according to package direction.
3) Blend soup and milk and then stir in rice, mushrooms, salmon, and vegetables.
4) Take a 2-quart casserole, spread the mixture, and bake for 50 minutes.
5)... - 42.7927
Rice And Salmon Bake
Combine salmon with green pepper, celery, onion, tomatoes, rice, mushroom soup, water, and soy sauce.
Mix well, then turn into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 32.1658
Mix all ingredients in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until rice is tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 29.9071
You May Also Like!
Baked Salmon Parchment Hearts And Jasmine Rice
Looking for a healthy, wholesome meal recipe that is also allergy free? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! This fish dish is yummy, easy to make and will definitely make a good addition to almost every major meal. - 80.899
Baked Dilled Salmon On Rice
Coat a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add lemon juice and fresh dill.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray.
Spread... - 37.0338
Baked Rice And Salmon
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs; combine with butter. Set aside.
2. Drain salmon; remove skin; bone and flake.
3. Combine sour cream with seasonings. Lightly mix in rice and salmon.
4. Put into greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle Crumbs... - 33.7887
Baked Dill Salmon Over Rice
The salmon and rice is a good lunch meal for the day! The salmon fillet is heavily marinated with dill and baked till just right! Watch Maria do her thing in the Kitchen in this video. - 60.9676
Salmon Rice Ring
1. Combine ingredients in order given and place in buttered ring mold.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 to 40 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
4. Turn onto serving platter and, if desired, fill center with buttered peas and... - 36.837
Salmon Rice Hot Dish
Can anything be more tempting than this Salmon Rice Hot Dish ? Try this steaming hot savory rice and salmon bake and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Salmon Rice Hot Dish are welcome ! - 38.9657
Whole Roasted Salmon With Wild Rice
In saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) water, rice and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the salt; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender but not mushy.
If necessary, uncover and cook briefly just until no moisture... - 46.0462
Salmon Rice Loaf
Line a greased loaf pah 7 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" with rice, reserving 1/4 c for the top.
Combine salmon with remaining ingredients.
Press into center of rice; then cover with the rest of the rice.
Bake in moderate oven of 350°F for 40 min.
Unmold on a... - 31.4721
Kippered Salmon With Rice
1) Cut salmon very thinly.
2) With a sharp knife, cut half of the salmon into cubes and remaining into 1/4 inch strips.
3) Chop egg whites and strain the yolks through coarse sieve.
4) In a mixing bowl, put rice and add in cubed salmon... - 39.3553