- » Salmon Pie
Salmon Pie Recipes
Salmon pie is a popular American side dish made with salmons, pie shells, cream, butter, onion and potatoes. It is often garnished with pepper to make it more spicy in taste. This fish pie is mostly prepared during ... More »
Salmon Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, put together flour, salt, butter, cheddar cheese, paprika and nuts; mix until crumbly.
3. Separate 1 cup of the cheese mixture for topping.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs well.
5. Add sour... - 49.3636
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
Salmon Pie In Rice Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix 1 beaten egg, rice, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, firmly press the mixture over the bottom and... - 47.6995
Salmon Luncheon Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Prick the pastry shell with fork and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the salmon, remove bones and skin and reserve the liquid.
4) Flake and place the salmon at the bottom of pastry... - 47.0758
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Drain and flake the salmon.
3) With the butter, flour and milk, make a sauce.
4) Remove sauce from the heat and stir in the drained and flaked salmon, cream, cheese, egg yolk and chives.... - 47.0034
Tomato Salmon Pie Ettes
1. As per label directions cook rice, drain and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Drizzle over with Italian dressing and toss to mix well.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. In a small saucepan soften the gelatin in 3/4... - 46.713
Salmon Roll Or Pie
Saute mushrooms, celery, pepper, and onion in the oil.
Pick over salmon, discarding any black skin or bones.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add parsley and tarragon.
Mix all together.
Prepare pie crust dough and roll out into a rectangle for the roll, a round for... - 44.8273
Quick Tangy Salmon Pie
Beat one egg into the potato and spread in the bottom and up the sides of a buttered 9-inch-square bake dish.
Sprinkle with peas.
Discard skin from the salmon and empty salmon and juice into a blender.
Add the next five ingredients and cover.
Whiz until well... - 44.4465
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry for 9" Two-crust Pie as directed on inside wrapper.
Mix eggs, milk, butter, onion, parsley, basil, and salt.
Break salmon into pieces, removing bones and skin.
Stir salmon into egg mixture.
Pour into pastry-lined pie... - 43.9027
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Line 2 pie pans with crust.
To salmon juice, add enough milk to make 2/3 cup (160 mL) liquid.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Over moderate heat, saute celery and onion 10 minutes or so.
Fold in flour, salt and pepper.
While... - 43.5379
Gourmet Salmon Pie
Cook asparagus as directed on package; drain.
Combine eggs, milk, butter, parsley and salt.
Add salmon and asparagus.
Stir only until blended.
Pour into prepared Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Spread Topping around... - 43.0389
Salmon Oyster Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line 6 large custard cups or individual casseroles with the pastry.
3) Prick the pastry all over the surface and crimp the edges.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until browned.
5) In a... - 42.9673
Hasty Salmon Pie
Salmon Pie is a perfect side dish. Salmon Pie is a savory bakery food. Salmon Pie gets its delicious taste from Salmon and biscuit crust. - 42.5925
Salmon Crunch Pie
Combine the flour, salt, paprika and butter in a food processor container and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Pulse in the cheddar cheese and pecans.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the flour mixture for a topping.
Press the remaining mixture in the bottom... - 42.2278
Hearty Salmon Pie
Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, except omit margarine or butter and use skim milk; set aside.
In a small saucepan cook carrot, sweet red or green pepper, and celery, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 2 to 3... - 42.1568
Hearty Salmon Pie
Melt margarine; stir in crumbs, the 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in salmon and hard-cooked eggs.
Turn into a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine potatoes and the 3 tablespoons milk.
Beat in remaining egg and 1 teaspoon salt.
Spoon around edge... - 39.2612
Salmon And Shrimp Pie
Roll out the pie dough and fit into a 9" deep dish pie shell.
In a mixing bowl blend the salmon, shrimp and Veloute.
Add the seasonings and onion.
Beat the egg yolks and fold into the mixture.
Beat the egg whites stiffly, fold into the mixture.
Pour mixture... - 39.2323
Like salmon? You’ll love it baked with asparagus, onions and Swiss cheese in this savory quiche-like pie. - 38.91
This Salmon Pie is absolutely delicious ! Try this fish pie with an abundance of vegetab les for your next meal. If you want to know more about this salmon pie, please let me know. - 38.0657
Salmon And Rice Pie
Combine rice, 2 tablespoons butter and 2 table- spoons cheese.
Spread in pie shell; top with salmon.
Melt remaining butter; blend in flour.
Add milk gradually; cook, stirring until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in egg; pour over salmon.
Sprinkle with... - 37.7603
Salmon And Green Pea Pie
Make a sauce from the butter, flour, milk and seasonings.
Add sufficient liquor from the tin of salmon and from the peas to make a smooth sauce.
Boil 5 minutes.
Break salmon into pieces and stir through.
Add the drained peas.
Line pie plate with the... - 35.2117
Impossible Salmon Pie
Sprinkle salmon, onion, green pepper and cheese evenly in lightly greased 10 x 1 1/2-inch pie plate.
Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed or 1 minute with hand beater.
Pour evenly into pie plate.
Cover and refrigerate... - 34.0389
No Crust Cheese And Salmon Pie
No Crust Cheese And Salmon Pie is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 32.6147
Salmon Macaroni Pie
In large bowl stir together beaten eggs, macaroni in cheese sauce, salmon chunks, soft bread crumbs, shredded American cheese, and salt.
Turn mixture into a greased 10-inch oven-going skillet or a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° till... - 29.9465
Potato Salmon Pie
Bone and flake salmon; add hot sauce and drained peas.
Place in baking dish; top with potatoes.
Dot with butter; brown in hot oven (450Â° F.) 15 minutes. - 26.0385
Roll pastry and fit into pie pan. Prick well, and bake at 425 degrees F. for about 10 minutes, or until very lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Flake half of salmon into pie shell. Add a layer of... - 24.5112
The Healthier Fish Pie
This Fish Pie is a favorite among seafood enthusiasts and is prepared with a slight twist to make it even more appealing and enhance its health quotient. - 0
Salmon Pie Recipes By Category