- » Salmon Pea Sauce
Salmon Pea Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salmon Pea Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salmon Pea Sauce recipes.
Salmon Croquettes With Creamed Pea Sauce
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For croquettes, wash and peel potatoes; cut into quarters. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash. Measure 1... - 35.1948
You May Also Like!
Salmon Loaf With Green Pea Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium size saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Blend in 1 tablespoon of the flour, add the milk, and cook, stirring, for... - 42.4711
Wild Salmon Spring Peas And Ricotta Tortellini With Lemon Sauce
If you have some left over wanton wrappers, the best way to use them is to make these tortellinis This recipe is a very adaptable one where any seafood can be used as the stuffing. The light lemon cream sauce goes so perfectly with the tortellini. The... - 102.235
Salmon And Green Pea Pie
Make a sauce from the butter, flour, milk and seasonings.
Add sufficient liquor from the tin of salmon and from the peas to make a smooth sauce.
Boil 5 minutes.
Break salmon into pieces and stir through.
Add the drained peas.
Line pie plate with the... - 35.2117
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Peas
1. Cook pasta in a large kettle of lightly salted boiling water until it is al dente, or to taste. Drain and toss lightly with olive oil. Set aside in a warm place.
2. Blanch the peas in a pot of lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and plunge... - 34.4006
Oven Baked Salmon With Creamy White-wine Sauce
400g/1lb salmon filet
2-3table spoons white wine or cooking wine
1 table spoon fish stock
Salt and whitepepper
mixed vegetables; you could for example use carrots, sugar peas, broccolli and green beans - 32.1852
Salmon Scallop And Pea Terrine
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a food processor puree scallops and peas until the mixture is almost smooth.
3. Add egg white, cream, salt, and tarragon. Blend well.
4. Into a bowl, transfer the mixture and fold in the salmon.
5.... - 41.2667
Salmon And Egg Pennine
– Spread cooked pennine in large serving dish. Keep warm in oven.
– In a skillet, melt butter, add flour, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
– Pour milk into mixture in thin stream, stirring until sauce is smooth and creamy.... - 33.4362
Easy Salmon Ring
This Salmon Ring tastes incredible ! Try this fish ring with sauced peas in the center for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Salmon Ring. - 38.6495
Pasta Shells With Salmon And Lemon Dill Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to aboil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor blend the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using) and pepper until smooth. Stir in the dill.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12... - 33.5075
Salmon Sauced Vermicelli
Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Drain well and keep warm.
Meanwhile, drain salmon.
Remove skin and bones and discard.
Break salmon into large chunks.
For sauce, in a medium saucepan cook peas and green onions in margarine or butter till... - 46.8718