- » Salmon Patties Canned
Salmon Patties Canned Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salmon Patties Canned recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salmon Patties Canned recipes.
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 41.3802
Lemony Salmon Patties
Lemony Salmon Patties are a nice way to celebrate a tea party with your friends. Serve them up with savory tomato sauce and they are going to be a hit for sure! Do try out these Lemony Salmon Patties and come back here to share your opinion about them. - 42.5204
Savory Salmon Patties
In a medium size bowl, combine the salmon, potatoes, yogurt, mustard, egg white, carrot, onion, paprika, and lemon juice; shape into 8 patties.
Put the bread crumbs on a plate and coat the patties with the crumbs.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the corn oil... - 31.1004
Creamed Salmon In Patty Shells
Bake patty shells in toaster oven.
In saucepan cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in soup, milk, and salmon.
Heat, stirring occasionally.
Spoon into patty shells. - 26.6402
Quick Salmon Patties
Quick Salmon Pattles has a Unique taste. The salmon and egg gives the Quick Salmon Pattles Excellent taste. - 28.0996
Salmon Patties With Fresh Dill
These salmon patties are filling and flavorful and can be served with hamburger buns. Cooked with mashed potatoes and sockeye salmon, the salmon patties are flavored with dill and prepared along with eggs. With added worcestershire sauce and mustard for... - 36.2503
Salmon Patties On Spinach
These Salmon Patties on Spinach are a temptation ! Try these deliicously seasoned salmon with peppers cooked in salad oil. Serve them up on cooked spinach and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for these Salmon Patties on Spinach are welcome. - 33.7972
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 146.979
This canned salmon burger recipe is one of my favorites. Being a health freak, I love the salmon and grill it to add to its health benefits. This juicy burger is a dish that is welcome anytime at my place. - 32.2999
Quick N Easy Salmon Patties
Drain salmon; set aside 2 tablespoons of the juice.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix salmon, egg and onion until sticky.
Stir in flour.
Add baking powder to salmon juice; stir into salmon mixture.
Form into small patties and fry until golden brown, about 5... - 26.4175
Salmon Patties With Mushroom Topping
Drain salmon; reserve liquid, adding enough milk to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Combine salmon and egg in mixing bowl; mix well.
Stir in milk mixture and remaining ingredients except soup; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties; place in greased baking pan.
Bake at 350... - 36.5301
Mix all ingredients together.
Shape into patties.
Dip into additional beaten egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water and extra bread crumbs.
Fry in butter. - 27.0436
1. Add flaked salmon without draining to all the ingredients, excluding patties.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into patties.
3. Add to ½ inch hot fat and fry until both sides turn brown.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent... - 36.654
In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, salmon, onion, cracker crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and egg yolk; mix well.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into salmon mixture.
Shape into six patties.
Heat oil in skillet; fry patties over medium for 3-4... - 31.4329
1. Drain salmon, discard skin and bones. Combine salmon, egg substitute, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl,- stir mixture well. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,... - 25.4767
Landlubber's Salmon Patties
Mash salmon with fork.
Add egg whites, crushed cereal, onion and lemon juice.
Mix thoroughly; form 4 patties.
Heat oil over medium heat in a nonstick skillet.
Add patties and cook 6-8 minutes or until brown; turn and cook 4-6 minutes or until brown. - 31.2743
Orange Salmon Patties
1) Peel and seed oranges and cut into small pieces.
2)Chop onion roughly.
4)Combine all the ingredients except for oil and mix it well.
5)Shape into 8 patties.
6)Use a large skillet to heat oil.
7)Saute patties in hot oil over medium... - 40.337
Quick Salmon Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the salmon, egg, and the onion and mix well
2. Add the flour mixture and mix well again
3. To the same bowl, add the baking powder and the reserved liquid and stir into the salmon mixture till completely combined. Form... - 32.9533
In a mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, shredded cucumber, the 1/2 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper.
Add salmon; mix well.
Shape into two 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
Use a... - 39.2171
Microwave Salmon Patties
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender; drain well, place in medium bowl, mash with fork or potato masher until smooth.
Drain salmon well, remove skin and bones, add to bowl, mash with fork, add celery, onion, pepper, parsley and lemon rind and... - 39.743
If you want to boost your consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids, this is the ultimate recipe to go about it. Salmon patties make for sumptuous lunch or dinner fare and is quite simple to make too. - 96.8176
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0905
Salmon Patties With Citrus Vinaigrette
1. Grate the orange and the lemon to yield 2 teaspoons each of zest. Halve the orange and lemon, then juice one orange half and one lemon half. Remove the peel and as much of the bitter white pith as possible from the un-juiced orange and lemon halves. Cut... - 37.9809
Baked Salmon Patties
Preheat oven to 350°.
Flake salmon, including juice and bones.
Stir in onion, egg, milk, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of the crushed cereal.
Form into 10 patties; roll patties in remaining 1/2 cup of crushed cereal to coat.
Line jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil... - 32.6345
1) In a bowl mix the dried onion, egg, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, orange juice and pepper.
2) Skin, debone and flake the salmon.
3) Add into the bowl and mix well.
4) Shape into two patties.
5) Coat evenly with the 3 tbsp bread crumbs.
6) In medium... - 41.158
Combine the carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, and egg in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Remove any skin from the salmon, crush the bones, and add along with the salmon meat, thyme, tarragon, and parsley to the mixture in the bowl.
Stir until combined.
Form into... - 35.8274
Seattle Salmon Patties
Drain salmon, reserving 1/3 Cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake meat.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add reserved liquid, 1/3 cup crumbs, eggs, parsley, mustard, and salmon; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties; roll in remaining crumbs.
In... - 39.3404
Seattle Salmon Patties
Add egg, bread crumbs, milk, butter and mustard.
Shape into 4 patties.
Arrange in an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Microwave 8 to 10 minutes, giving dish a 1/4 turn twice during cooking. - 31.972
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 36.9275
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 143.543
These Salmon burgers taste incredible ! Try these out for a snack with savory sauces poured over and let me know if you like them. - 32.0923
In bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, eggs, thyme and celery salt.
Shape into 6 patties and coat well with crushed crackers.
In skillet, saute patties in hot oil; drain.
Transfer to crock pot.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
Place one patty... - 36.3404
1. In 2-quart casserole, blend sauce mix, cream and water.
2. Heat on High for 2 minutes until the mixture thickens and is bubbly; stir often.
3. Mix small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
4. Return the egg-yolk mixture back into to casserole.
5.... - 45.1845
Easy Creamed Salmon
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook green pepper and onion in butter at HIGH for 1 minute or till tender.
Stir in soup, mayonnaise, milk, and dillweed.
Fold in salmon.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 7 minutes or till heated through, stirring once. - 31.845
Salmon Ln A Shell
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add salt, cheese, salmon, peas, olives and cooking sherry.
Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes. - 35.946
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.9473
Speedy Salmon Rissoles
1. Place potatoes, salmon, pumpkin, spring onions, mustard, yogurt, egg white and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into eight patties and roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place patties on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for... - 32.5225
Salmon Cheese Puff Pies
Salmon cheese puff pies are cream cheese and salmon turnovers. Oven baked, these salmon cheese puff pies are made with a mix of cottage cheese with flaked canned salmon. Flavored with lemon juice and dill, it is combined with vegetables and pimientos, the... - 39.4639
Broiled Salmon Special
Mix the lemon juice, marjoram, and onion salt; set aside.
Grease broiler rack.
Place frozen potato patties on rack; brush with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt and pepper.
Set oven control at "broil." Broil 4 to 5" from source of heat 5... - 39.8504
1. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, salmon, green onions, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended. Form into eight 3- x 1-inch logs (or 2 1/2-inch round patties, 1 inch thick).
2. In a pie plate, whisk the egg and water;... - 33.2572
Savory Salmon Croquettes
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the salmon, egg, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, mayonnaise, onion, pine nuts, currants, dill, lemon zest, cinnamon, and allspice together.
2) Shape the salmon mixture into 8 patties about 2 1/2 inches in diameter and lightly coat... - 36.5894
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Creamed Salmon With Mushrooms
Heat butter in deep skillet.
Add onion and shallot, stirring until onion wilts.
Mix in mushrooms.
Sprinkle evenly with flour
Add wine and salmon liquid, stirring rapidly with wire whisk until thickened and smooth.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add cream, parsley and... - 38.5528
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, or use a nonstick cookie sheet.
2. Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir the mixture... - 26.4237
1) Drain and flake the salmon well.
2) In a large bowl, combine the salmon with rest of the ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture to form patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in a little milk-free margarine or vegetable oil until evenly... - 37.8232
Pacific Salmon Rolls
Drain salmon, discarding liquid.
Remove and discard bones.
Flake salmon with a fork.
In a medium bowl, combine salmon, crumbs, dillweed and cheese; toss to mix.
In another bowl, beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot-pepper sauce and mustard.
Combine egg mixture... - 42.0029
Flake salmon and combine with all remaining ingredients but fat.
Shape into 6 patties and saute in fat until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with sauce, if desired. - 25.8038
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.1066
1) Wash the salmon in cold water and skin it.
2) Slice the chilli in half and discard the seeds.
3) Set aside the other half for salsa.
4) Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
Green Or Red Salsa
5) Cut the chilli into half.
6) In... - 45.602
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 45.4633
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 38.5492
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 40.6957
Salmon Cakes With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Mix 1 1/2 cups of the bread crumbs, the parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, egg and salmon. Cover and refrigerate about 15 minutes or until slightly firm.
2. Mix remaining bread crumbs and the paprika. Shape salmon mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4... - 29.0406
Easy Salmon Burgers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine honey, ketchup, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and red pepper flakes until well blended. Set aside half of sauce. In separate bowl, mix together salmon, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and egg white. Blend in 2 tablespoons remaining... - 30.5567
Mash the boiled potatoes with the milk and butter.
Drain canned salmon and discard skin and bones.
Mash flesh and add to potatoes.
Squeeze juice from one of the lemons.
Add to salmon with seasoning to taste.
Mix well and bind with one of the eggs.
Lightly... - 43.5382
1) Drain the salmon, reserve 1/3 cup liquid and keep aside.
2) In a 2-cup glass measure, saute the onion in the oil for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix the onion, 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs, eggs, reserved salmon liquid, mustard,... - 41.3014
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 36.478
Salmon cakes are just the perfect dish to make on any occasion. Here, you will find making salmon cakes in a very less time along with spinach and green beans dressing. Check out the video. - 109.825
The Posh Pescatarian: Thai Salmon Cakes
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes her delicious Thai Salmon Cakes, inspired by her love of Thailand! This is the perfect appetizer for large group of guests or just a few. A seafood lovers dream! You don't want to miss this! - 90.7424
Drain and dry the scallops on absorbent paper, and slice in half across the grain.
Dust with flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, and stir in the scallions.
Stir-fry about 1 minute.
Add the scallops, and saute slowly 2-3 minutes or until lightly cooked... - 42.4724
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 40.441
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender.
2. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Blend in milk and cook over medium heat until thick. Cool slightly.
4. Stir in salmon or tuna, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs.
5.... - 30.3358
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a large bowl, combine and whisk egg white, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, scallion, dry mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper with a fork.
3. Add and gently fold in fish.
4. Shape mixture... - 40.5798
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 35.327
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to... - 32.9759