- » Salmon Pat
Salmon Pat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salmon Pat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salmon Pat recipes.
Tihany Jack Salmon Fillets
Remove entrails of jack salmons, cut off heads, and remove fillets from the backbones, skin fish.
Remove all the bones, fold back the tail ends and pat them lightly, to form triangles.
Make stock from fish heads and backbones.
Salt fish slices, place in a... - 38.361
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Rolls
Trim the stalks from the spinach and plunge the leaves into boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Pat dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Mash the cheese with the herbs, lemon and anchovy essence.
Season to taste with... - 39.974
Smoked Salmon In Vine Leaves
Drop vine leaves into pan of boiling water, boil 1 minute, drain and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Combine rice with salmon, sour cream, capers and dill, mix well.
Place a tablespoon of salmon mixture into centre of each leaf.
Fold in ends and sides of leaves,... - 24.494
Creamy Herbed Salmon
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Place butter or margarine and dill in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Place in preheated oven until butter or margarine melts.
Stir in lemon juice.
Gently rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange... - 40.7559
1. Wash and pat the salmon dry. Cut the salmon into strips that are about 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide and 3 inches (7.5 cm) long.
2. In a large bowl, add the oil, dill, liqueur, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the salmon to the marinade and then... - 44.7705
Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce in shallow glass dish.
Add salmon; let stand at cool room temperature no more than 15 to 20 minutes, turning salmon several times.
Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
Season... - 40.3012
Lomi Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
Cut into 1/2-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
Cover with rock salt; then sprinkle with lemon juice and mix gently.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
Fish will become very firm and... - 32.6177
Salmon Packets With Ginger
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
On the center of each of 6 sheets of cooking parchment (each about 12 by 15 inch, set a piece of salmon.
Place 2 or 3 sprigs of cilantro on each fillet.
Mix soy, vermouth, sesame oil, and ginger; drizzle equal amounts of this mixture... - 37.3472
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 44.9756
Masked Salmon has a Incredible taste.The Honey and Yoghurt gives the Masked Salmon Exhilarating taste. - 34.0044
Wash the salmon thoroughly and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Leave the scales on to keep salmon intact and make it easier to skin.
Place the onion, lemon, celery, parsley and bay leaves in a fish kettle or a large saucepan.
Add the wine with 1 1/2 pint/ 900 ml... - 39.8398
Salmon Steaks With Spinach
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is very soft about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut spinach leaves into 1-inch-wide strips.
Stir spinach with water that... - 44.2972
1) Clean and rinse the salmon. Pat it dry.
2) Lay the spinach and onions on a baking dish and then place the salmon.
3) Mix yogurt, mustard, honey, dill and lemon juice together to make a paste.
4) Apply this paste on the salmon.
5) Bake the fish and... - 40.6585
Salmon Salad Tart
Cut butter or margarine into biscuit mix in a medium size bowl; stir in boiling water until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Place in a 9 inch pie plate.
Flour hands and dough lightly, then pat out evenly to make a pastry like shell and... - 39.3269
Salmon En Croute
For filling, cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
In a skillet cook the green onions in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in bread crumbs and egg yolk, and then stir in spinach.
In a large... - 38.2241
Citrus Salmon Ceviche
What ceviche can you think of on a summer afternoon at the beach-salmon ceviche probably? Salmon is remotest ingredient that can be considered for a ceviche. Watch this video that shows how to prepare a fresh ceviche with salmon loaded with flavor. - 112.681
Easy Poached Salmon Steaks
1. Pat salmon steaks dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches; sprinkle with salt. Place dill weed sprig and lemon slice on each. Add peppercorns; pour wine over fish.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on... - 26.9065
Honey Glazed Smoked Salmon
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine water, salt, sugar, pepper and onion powder.
Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
Add salmon pieces to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from salmon.
Rinse with... - 41.1389
Grilled Salmon With Broccoli
Wash the fish steaks, pat dry and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Wash the broccoli, shorten the stems somewhat, peel and cut up to the florets.
Bring the water to a boil with 1 tsp.
salt, add the broccoli, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
In a... - 46.2285
Cold Poached Salmon With Asparagus Tips And Endive
Sprinkle the shallot over the bottom of a skillet just large enough to hold the salmon in a single layer.
Place the salmon over the shallots and pour the hot stock into the pan.
Cover with foil, seal tightly, and cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or... - 34.0633
At the fish market, have your fishman remove salmon head, tail, and back fin, then butterfly salmon from stomach side (do not separate fillets along back) and bone it, leaving skin intact.
At home, trim any white membrane from belly area of fish.
Rinse fish... - 31.7377
Quick Crispy Salmon
If you think that cooking fish is complicated, the crispy salmon will make you change your mind! - 128.766
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Prepare Brine; brine fish for 6 hours.
Rinse and let dry as directed.
Cover wood chips with warm water and let stand for at least 20 minutes; drain.
To smoke, ignite charcoal briquets and set up barbecue as directed
Adjust barbecue to... - 33.6793
Looking for a great easy way to grill salmon? The chef here marinates the salmon in a flavorful maple-soy sauce and garlic marinade. Then grills up this delicious maple-glazed salmon in just a few minutes. - 106.469
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 44.3055
Gingered Poached Salmon
1) Wash the salmon steaks under cold running water. Pat dry the steaks and set aside.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, add wine, lemon, onions, ginger root and salt. Stir the mixture well.
3) Let the mixture come to a boil.
4) Cover the skillet... - 39.7895
Grilled Salmon With Dill Spice
Join us as we share the high points of the Olympic National Park then shows you how to make tasty salmon in a foil pouch on the grill in this episode of the RV Cooking Show. - 96.3959
Terrine Of Fresh And Smoked Salmon
Rinse the fresh salmon under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put in a small bowl with the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the skin and bones from the fish.
Break the fish up with a fork and pour the cognac... - 40.333
Pan Seared Salmon With Bok Choy And Sauce
1. In a glass jar blend together olive oil, garlic and roasted bell pepper, with the help of hand blender machine.
2. After that add in egg, lime juice and salt. Blend again for a few minute.
3. Keep the sauce in fridge.
4. Season salmon... - 115.838
Potted Smoked Salmon
Potted Smoked Salmon is a fine Christmas recipe. The Potted Smoked Salmon gets it grant taste from Salmon mixed in dry white wine and flavored with pepper. If you are a seafood lover then you should try this Potted Smoked Salmon recipe. - 46.7354
1. Rinse salmon; pat dry. In a 10- to 11-inch frying pan over high heat, melt butter. Lay salmon, flesh down, in pan and brown lightly,
about 2 minutes. Turn over with a wide spatula and brown skin lightly, about 2 minutes. Lift fish out and set on a... - 35.0706
Salmon With Parsley Sauce
In a food processor or blender, whirl 1/2 cup of the oil with parsley, garlic, capers, and lemon juice until smooth.
Spoon into a serving bowl and set aside.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Rinse salmon, pat dry, and brush sparingly... - 36.9245
Salmon With Sea Scallops
Put 1 teaspoon of butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir in the flour and add the milk, stirring constantly.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, beating with a hand whisk after every minute.
Whisk thoroughly, add the... - 46.1434
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce has a Fine taste.The Sour cream and Mustard gives the Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 29.4842
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 44.5991
Broiled Salmon With Sherry Soy Butter
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan often.
Add butter, onion, sherry, and soy sauce; cook, stirring, until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place on greased rack of a... - 33.4759
Barbecued Salmon Steaks
Wash salmon and pat dry.
Combine lemon juice, butter, brown sugar, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Brush over surfaces of salmon.
Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
Place fish in a well-greased hinged wire grill or on a greased barbecue grill.
Cook over... - 39.7422
Clean salmon and pat cavity and outside dry.
Sprinkle inside with lemon juice and lemon pepper.
Mix the rest of the ingredients thoroughly, then pack the cavity.
Place the salmon on heavy duty foil.
Put remaining ingredients around... - 42.5783
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
Combine dill, pepper, oil, lemon juice, and Scotch in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add salmon and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in a shallow pan.
Refrigerate for at... - 37.9608
Mix dill weed and seed (or use just the fresh dill) and sprinkle half in the bottom of a flat dish (such as a glass casserole) that the salmon almost fills.
Set salmon skin-side-down in dish; sprinkle with remaining dill.
Blend salt, sugar, pepper, and... - 35.916
Saucy Salmon Croquettes
Drain and flake salmon; remove bones and skin.
Combine salmon, 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 1 egg, 1/4 cup cocktail sauce, onion and lemon juice.
Shape mixture into croquettes.
Beat remaining egg lightly in shallow dish; stir in 2 tablespoons water.
Coat... - 34.4386
Easy Smoked Salmon Cakes
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over... - 94.9149
Fish Pies With Smoked Salmon Prawns And Dill
1) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add salt and potatoes to water and allow it to boil for another 20 minutes or until the potatoes turn tender.
3) In a large bowl, transfer the boiled potatoes by draining the extra water.
4) Add... - 47.7145
Poached Salmon With Mushroom Cream
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
If necessary, cut fillets into 4 equal portions.
Arrange mushrooms and onion over bottom of a 2-inch-deep stovetop casserole or skillet large enough to hold salmon in a single layer.
Arrange salmon over mushrooms and... - 42.1662
Baked Stuffed Salmon Or Trout
Rinse fish and pat dry; sprinkle skin and cavities with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in skillet and saute-onions, pepper strips and minced garlic until onion is softened.
Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to... - 40.1652
Baked Salmon In Grape Leaves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F also wash the grapes leaves and pat dry
2. Lay each fillet on a surface, and season with salt and pepper, set the fillets aside at room temperature
3. Take the stem of the leaves, and trim knobby... - 39.3158
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Caper Gherkin Sauce
1) Wash the steaks carefully.
2) Pat them dry.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) In a large bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together and mix well.
5) Season with black pepper, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6) On the... - 45.5444
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Prepare Smoked-Salmon Spread; set aside.
In a small bowl, soak onion rings in ice water 15 minutes.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Split bread lengthwise, but do not cut through.
Open carefully; pull out center of loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Spread... - 39.043
Baked Salmon Fillets In Parchment
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.cut six 14 inch circles of parchment.
Spread a teaspoon of butter on one half of each circle.
Rinse the fillets and pat them very dry with paper towels.
Place 1 fillet on the buttered half of each parchment circle and season... - 37.6601
Marinated Salmon In Dill
Cut the fish in half lengthwise, and remove the backbone and small bones.
Place half of the fish, skin-side-down, in a glass baking dish or casserole.
Wash and shake dry the dill and place it on top of the fish.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl... - 34.4808
Crispy Baked Salmon
Heat oven to 375°F.
Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Pour broth into prepared dish.
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-down in prepared dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoon margarine, the bread... - 42.9543
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine brine ingredients.
Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved.
Add steaks to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from steaks.
Rinse with water.
Pat dry with paper... - 43.509
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Salad
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside. In a 10-inch skillet combine water, salt, and vinegar. Bring to boiling; add fish steaks. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily... - 32.5286
Grilled Swordfish Or Salmon
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl, add soy sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, ginger root, and red pepper flakes.
3) Whisk the mixture together.
4) In a shallow dish place fish in one layer.
5) Pour marinade over the fish.
6) Cover it... - 42.0735
Speedy Salmon Fillets
1. Rinse fish; pat dry. Cut fish into 6 serving-size pieces. In a small mixing bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, basil, oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; brush mixture over fish.
2. Place fish fillets on the rack of an uncovered grill over... - 34.5768
Tarragon Salmon With Crispy Root Chips
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a pan, steam or boil the mixed roots for 5 minutes. Drain the water and pat dry. Keep them aside.
3) In a non-stick roasting tin, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Place it in the oven for a... - 37.914
Salmon Steaks With Spinach
In a 5 to 6-quart kettle over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is very soft (about 15 minutes).
Meanwhile, remove and discard tough spinach stems; wash leaves (do not pat dry) and... - 38.6985
Island Grilled Salmon
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine lime juice, oil, sugar, ginger, and soy sauce in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag.
Add salmon and pineapple and seal bag securely.
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in a shallow pan.
Refrigerate for at least 30... - 42.8274
Salmon With Fresh Salsa Mayonnaise Coating
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, or gas grill to medium.
2. Remove skin and any remaining bones from salmon. Rinse salmon under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Drain salsa, removing as much of the liquid as possible.
4. Combine mayonnaise, d - 25.8514
Yaquina Bay Salmon Chowder
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
In a wide frying pan, combine broth, clam juice, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and place salmon in liquid.
Cover and simmer until salmon is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12... - 43.5022
Five Spice Salmon With Ginger Stir Fry
1. Wash the salmon and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Rub the five-spice powder into both sides of the fish and season with salt and pepper. Set aside until required.
2. Trim the leek, slice it down the centre and rinse under cold water to remove any... - 40.2161
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat boiler.
2) Make a mixture of mustard, herbs, and sour cream and keep it aside.
3) Clean and rinse the salmon and pat it to dry.
4) Now, apply some melted butter and broil it for 5-7 minutes both sides.
5) Apply mustard sauce... - 36.8849
Elegant Barbecued Salmon
Combine apple cider and soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add butter and garlic and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes or until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon (almost as... - 35.2539
Poached Salmon Salad
1. Pat salmon steaks dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edges, in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches; sprinkle with salt. Pour wine over fish.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Let stand covered... - 29.857
Roast Sesame Salmon Fillets
1. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and pepper. Pat salmon dry and rub mixture into salmon. Place on a platter and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
3. Remove salmon from marinade and coat with... - 36.3404
1. Blend the spice mix together and taste for heat level. Use a spoon to add some spice rub to your hands and rub spices into the salmon.
2. Let rest at least 30 minutes before packaging. Wrap in foil for easy cooking, on the grill or in the oven... - 26.7409
Asian Spiced Salmon With Braised Bok Choy
1. Rinse bok choy; trim off and discard tough stem ends and any bruised parts. Cut leafy tops crosswise into 2-inch strips; cut stems crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir garlic in 2 teaspoons oil until... - 30.4186
Salmon Piccata Style
SLICE THE SALMON CROSSWISE into pieces about 1/2 inch thick, using a very sharp knife.
HEAT THE CLARIFIED BUTTER in a saute pan or large skillet.
While the butter is heating, coat each salmon piece with flour, patting to remove the excess.
When the butter is... - 41.8343
Wash and pat dry the salmon fillets.
Pour 2 cups (500 ml) of rose into a large pan or skillet.
Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer.
Poach the salmon in the wine for 10-12 minutes.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low... - 36.8347
Barbecued Alaska Salmon With Hot Sauce
Rinse salmon fillets with cold water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush both sides of fillets with butter mixture.
Place each fillet, skin side down, on sheet of... - 32.7767
Salmon Steaks With Pinon Butter
Wash and pat dry the salmon, place into a shallow pan.
Mix the oil, wine, lemon juice, chives, garlic and cilantro together in a small mixing bowl, pour over steaks and marinate for 3 hours covered and refrigerated.
Blend the butter with the pine nuts, spoon... - 38.4642
Fresh Salmon Salad
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Rinse salmon steaks and pat dry.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, black pepper, thyme and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Brush over salmon.
Place fish on broiler pan and cook 10 minutes, or until fish flakes.
Remove from oven and... - 44.0717
Broiled Salmon Steaks With Parsley Lemon Butter
1) Clean salmon under cold running water, drain and pat dry it with paper towels.
2) Take a broiler pan and put salmon in to it. Apply it with 2 tablespoons melted butter and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Broil salmon for 5-10... - 37.7161
Aqua Farms Salmon And Clam Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash salmon and pat dry. Arrange salmon, skin side down, and garlic cloves in a single layer in a baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake, uncovered,for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon has an internal temperature... - 37.2876
Balsamic Broiled Salmon With Mint
1. Peel a 1-inch-wide (2.5-cm-wide) strip around center of each potato. Steam potatoes, covered, on a rack above about 1 inch (2.5 cm) of boiling water until tender when pierced (about 25 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together vinegar, honey,... - 34.5236
Butterflied Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine onion, vermouth, mustard, tarragon, and sugar. Stirring often, boil over high heat until reduced to 3/4 cup, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon and pat dry. Lay fish open, skin down, on a sheet of foil (about 12 by 17... - 29.6056
Salmon Steaks With Hollandaise Sauce
First make the sauce. Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 2 minutes on medium or defrost until melted. Add the lemon juice and the egg yolks and whisk lightly.
Cook on medium or defrost for 1 minute, whisk again and season with salt and white pepper (black... - 29.8224
Salmon In Fennel Sauce
Rinse the salmon steaks, pat dry on kitchen paper and put in a small casserole.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steaks.
Remove the fish from the casserole with a... - 44.0375
Spicy Grilled Salmon Steaks With Black Butter
In a bowl stir together the black pepper, the paprika, the cayenne, the garlic, the onion, the thyme, the salt, and the oil until the mixture forms a stiff paste.
Pat the paste onto both sides of each salmon steak.
Heat an oiled ridged grill pan over mode - 29.6086
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Grease one half of a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
Blend egg into flaked salmon.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon lightly into greased half of pan.
Pat into loaf shape.
Bake 45 min., until top is golden and crisp.
Serve garnished with lemon... - 37.3073
Barbecued Stuffed Coho Salmon
To prepare the marinade :
1. In a small enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the wine, lemon juice, 1/2 cup of the oil, the onion, garlic, parsley sprigs, ginger, thyme, Tabasco, salt and pepper stirring occasionally.
2.... - 43.0735
Herb Crusted Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Treat your family with a restaurant style gourmet meal with this Herb Crusted Salmon with Roasted Vegetables this weekend. This is a great meal as it gets ready quickly and tastes delicious with all the fresh herbs in there. - 118.094
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 40.7064
Salmon With Ginger Banana Sauce
1. Drain pineapple and save 1/4 cup of the juice.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl the 1/4 cup pineapple juice, banana, ginger, chili, and lime juice until
pureed. Scoop into a small bowl.
3. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat,... - 40.285
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Cream Sauce
To make Tarragon Cream Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallot and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes or until shallot is tender.
Add 1/2 cup wine and clam juice.
Bring to a simmer.
Simmer 10 minutes or until sauce is... - 45.3825
Salmon On Wilted Chicory Salad
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chanterelles and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (10 to 12 minutes).
Stir in 1/4 cup (60 ml) more oil.
Add onions, vinegar, garlic, and half the thyme; stir... - 42.5317
How To Make Gravlax (cured Salmon)
Hi there folks, today I'll be making gravlax - Scandinavian Cured Salmon. Wonderfully easy to make and perfect for parties at Christmas, New Year, and Midsummer. - 0
Broiled Salmon Steaks With Snail Butter
1 For snail butter: In a bowl, add butter and beat with a wooden spoon until slightly softened.
2 Add garlic for flavour and beat until throughly blended.
3 Beat in shallots and parsley and add slat and peppr for seasoning.
4 Form 6 small... - 46.6698
Wine Baked Salmon With Tarragon Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the salmon steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
3) In the baking dish, arrange the steaks.
4) Pour wine all over the steaks and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon... - 38.5689
Sole And Salmon Roulades
1) Cut each sole fillet into half lengthwise. It's better to cut along its natural crease.
2) From the salmon, remove skin and bones, if any.
3) Cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks.
4) To the bowl of a food processor, transfer the cut... - 38.3365
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 47.0645
Salmon Fillet With Mustard Glaze
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry.
Place fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil set in a rimmed 10 by 15-inch pan.
With a pair of scissors, cut through foil around the fish; discard the foil rim.
Mix the mustard, oil, honey, lemon peel, and lemon... - 40.916
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut the cabbages into halves and remove the thick stalks.
3) In a pan, place the leaves carefully to prevent them from breaking.
4) Stream in the water to cover and bring to a boil.
5) Take the... - 45.139
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce is a delicious sauteed side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.1004
Puget Sound Style Cioppino
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, and parsley; cook, stirring often, until onions are soft.
Add broth, water, wine, bay leaf, thyme, and rosemary.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Rinse salmon, pat dry, and cut... - 37.4681
Salmon Fillets In Rice Paper Wrappers
This salmon fillet in rice peper wrappers is a delicate and elegant recipe for an asian meal. Prepared with salmon fillets with a herb mix of chives and cilantro with with ginger, garlic, chili flakes and sesame oil, the salmon fillets in rice paper wrappers... - 45.5636