- » Salmon Packet
Salmon Packet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon packet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon packet recipes.
Salmon Packets With Ginger
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
On the center of each of 6 sheets of cooking parchment (each about 12 by 15 inch, set a piece of salmon.
Place 2 or 3 sprigs of cilantro on each fillet.
Mix soy, vermouth, sesame oil, and ginger; drizzle equal amounts of this mixture... - 36.0909
Salmon Packets With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Combine the mushrooms with the topping ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Combine the marinade ingredients in a wide, shallow bowl.... - 28.7057
Salmon En Papillote
Combine mustard, butter, garlic and dill weed in medium microwave-safe bowl.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Whisk sauce until smooth; set aside.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and black pepper.
Cut 4 (12-inch) circles of... - 37.025
Creamy Alaska Salmon Pasta
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In small bowl, whisk together milk and the sauce packet; set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until... - 35.7235
Salmon Florentine With Dill Weed
1) Remove the stems and coarse leaves from the spinach. Rinse the leaves and add into a large saucepan.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 minute. When the spinach wilts, drain and chop up.
3) Drain the salmon, take off the skin and bones.... - 42.266
Smoked Salmon Crepes
1. Combine salmon, Ricotta cheese, avocado, lemon and pepper seasoning and lemon juice.
2. Reconstitute crepes following directions on packet. Place a heaped spoonful of salmon mixture on each crepe, fold into triangles, place in a greased shallow dish, brush... - 22.6326
Salmon En Papillote With Horseradish Cream
For the sauce, in a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese until creamy.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a small bowl.
Stir in the horseradish and parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator while preparing the salmon.
Cut... - 39.2643
Salmon Divan En Papillote
1. Cut 2 (12 inch squares) of parchment paper. Butter 1 side of each parchment square; place squares buttered-side up. Place broccoli spears and pimento in 1 corner of each square. Top with fish.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together soup, tartar sauce, flour,... - 31.4928
1. Heat a dry, non-stick frypan over high heat and place the salmon fillet in, skin side down.
2. Leave to sear until the top colours.
3. Put in the peas, butter, orange juice and dill and cook for a few minutes (7 minutes per 1" thickness of fish). - 27.2967
Smoked Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
To make the mustard-dill sauce: Combine prepared mustard, dry mustard, sugar and vinegar in bowl or food processor container, whisking or processing until smooth.
Add oil very gradually, whisking or processing constantly until smooth.
Stir in dill.
Chill,... - 43.1568
This Vermouth Salmon is created for those with refined culinary tastes. If you are craving to have an out of this world treat for dinner tonight , try out this easily prepared wined fish and you'll be grateful to yourself for having tried it. If you want to... - 41.1037
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle With Parmesan Cream
1. Bring a large pan of water to a rolling boil and add a good pinch of salt. Add the tagliatelle and cook for 10-12 mins (give it a stir after 3-5 mins) or according to the packet instructions, until a dente.
2. Meanwhile, cut the smoked salmon into long... - 26.9808
Spinach And Salmon Roulade
Place frozen spinach in pan, cook over moderate heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Melt butter in separate pan, add flour, stir 1 minute.
Add milk gradually, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Quickly stir in egg yolks and spinach, transfer mixture to... - 39.9454
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Fresh Dill And Thyme
1. Sprinkle both sides of the salmon steaks with the dill, thyme, and lemon zest.
2. Prepare the grill. Cut out four 12-inch squares of heavy-duty foil
3. Place 1 salmon steak on each piece of foil and top with 1 tablespoon butter. Bring the edges of the foil... - 30.8061
Lemony Apple Stuffed Salmon
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
Cut two 36 x 18-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
Place salmon in center of 1 sheet.
Turn up edges slightly.
Sprinkle cavity of fish with dill.
Stuff cavity of fish with apple, onion and lemon... - 31.6214
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
This video is simply amazing and presents a great tasting recipe for grilled flavorful salmon. The video is very nicely explained in a simple, easy-to-understand visual style. Try out this excellent salmon dish for your next holiday and you would surely be... - 141.184
Smoked Salmon Scramble
Cream cheese with butter and cream, place in pan over low heat, break eggs into pan, stir constantly with wooden spoon until mixture is smooth.
Add smoked salmon, capers and dill, stir until eggs are just cooked and creamy. - 20.1737
Smoked Salmon Croissants
1. Warm croissants as per packet instructions or warm at 200°C, 400°F for 4-5 minutes.
2. Cut the croissants into halves while hot.
3. Spread Philadephia on the bottom part of every croissant.
4. Mix smoked salmon.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice or lime... - 38.7788
Baked Salmon Fillets In Parchment
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.cut six 14 inch circles of parchment.
Spread a teaspoon of butter on one half of each circle.
Rinse the fillets and pat them very dry with paper towels.
Place 1 fillet on the buttered half of each parchment circle and season... - 35.479
Smoked Salmon And Camembert Rounds
Cut two 5cm circles from each slice of bread.
Brush both sides of circles lightly with melted butter, place on oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Beat extra butter until creamy,.beat in lemon juice and dill, spread on... - 33.7021
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.0026
Tropical Spiced Salmon Steaks
Coat salmon with Spice Rub.
Place each salmon steak on one sheet of foil.
Dot with butter.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 minutes. - 24.2277
1. First, make the dressing: place all the ingredients in a small jar and shake well together.
2. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions; drain. 3. Gently toss together the salmon, pasta, carrot, avocado and corn. Pour over the dressing.
4. Arrange... - 29.4719
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 38.5492
Avocado With Salmon And Crab Filling
1. Remove stones from avocado halves, scoop out half the flesh, chop roughly, set aside. Place avocados on plate. Flake crab, chop salmon into chunks, combine with avocado pieces, dressing, cream and lemon juice.
2. Fill avocado halves with salmon mixture,... - 26.1213
This is a healthy seafood dish that is easy to prepare and time friendly. This dish can be prepared and refridgerated ahead of time. This dish encorporates the sweet and sour tastes associated with oranges and lemons. The additional spices complete the dish.... - 44.2842
Smoked Salmon Roma
1. Fry the onion in a little butter and oil until soft.
2. Add the courgettes and saute for a few minutes. Do not overcook, they should remain crisp.
3. Add the chopped dill and the cream mixture, and gently heat through.
4. Season to taste and fold in the... - 36.9456
Betty's Simple And Tasty Salmon Cakes
Look out for these simple and tasty salmon cakes that are healthy and simply mind blowing. See this video as Betty prepares some extraordinary salmon cakes that would win all hearts. Your family and friends would definitely love it and would surely ask for... - 94.6926
Tagliolini Al Salmone
Melt the butter and cook the finely chopped onion until it is soft but has not changed colour.
Add half the smoked salmon, roughly chopped, and the cream.
Warm gendy, then blend or process together with the onion until smooth.
Cut the rest of the salmon into... - 30.4373
Grilled Salmon With Homemade Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat the grill.
2. For Making Tartar Sauce - Scoop mayonnaise into a large bowl.
3. Add the minced onion and dill pickle, mixing thoroughly.
4. Allow this to sit for a few minutes while the liquid in the onion and pickle thin down the... - 93.3534
Salmon Benedict With Dil Havarti
1. Prepare ingredients simultaneously so that everything stays hot.
2. In a greased pan, cook salmon burgers from frozen over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce (fresh, premade or from a dry... - 25.4201
Red Salmon And Conchiglie Salad
Kick back and relax. There is no need to sweat it out in the kitchen for the Labor Day Party. This Red Salmon and Conchiglie Salad will take care of your hungry guests and their expectation of a scrumptious dish. - 47.2219
Herbed Salmon With Spinach Fettuccine
Tear off two (10" X 14") sheets of parchment.
Fold each in half and trim the edges to form a half-moon shape.
Open the parchment and coat the top of each with no-stick spray.
Divide the carrots and celery between the papers, positioning them to one side of... - 41.0504
Cream Cheese Salmon Mousse
1. Spray a 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4-inch nonstick loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut a sheet of wax paper 7 1/2 inches long and set in pan, folding excess paper over wide sides of pan; spray pan again with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl... - 33.2667
Salmon And Macaroni, Italian Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, rosemary and flour.
3) Using the Stir blade, blend for about 8 seconds to blend all the ingredients well.
4) Into a saucepan, add in the milk,... - 44.1692
Salmon In Foil With Vegetables
1. Take 2 rimmed cookie sheets and place them in the oven.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
3. In a baking dish, place the salmon filets.
4. Season the filets with the salt, pepper, chopped ginger, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Keep aside.
5.... - 47.5634
Salmon With Mustard Sauce
Set oven to 400°F.
1. Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan and cover with wine. Sprinkle with shallots. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine.
2. While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, sour cream, mustard,... - 33.838
Raspberry Salmon Pasta
Raspberry Salmon Pasta has a mouth watering taste. Raspberry Salmon Pasta gets is its taste from pasta mixed with salmon and fruit mayonnaise. Raspberry Salmon Pasta is cherished by many seafood lovers. - 42.0142
Cheesy Salmon Rolls
1. Pour 1 litre(4cups)hotwaterintoalargedish. Layer noodles into water. Cook 3-4 minutes on high. Drain and cool.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, eggs, salmon and lemon juice; mix well.
3. Place a spoonful of salmon mixture into... - 34.8861
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 115.655
Egg And Salmon Puff Parcels
1. Place the rice in a large pan and cook according to the instructions on the packet, using fish stock instead of water, then drain, tip into a bowl and set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Place the salmon in a large pan and cover... - 38.2607
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 41.1394
Smoked Gouda And Turkey Cobb Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from dressing) and mix well.
2. Drizzle dressing and toss gently.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 39.6039
1. Combine sliced leek and 1 tablespoon of the butter in large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Mix in drained salmon, lemon juice, lemon rind, cream cheese and season to taste.
2. Sauce: Melt remaining butter in large Pyrex measuring jug on HIGH... - 32.2439
Put the evaporated milk, tuna fish or salmon, drained peas and seasoning into a pan and heat gently until smooth and creamy.
Split the rolls and cover with a slice of cheese.
Pour over the hot fish mixture and cover with the top of the rolls.
Serve at once... - 29.2156
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 45.6453
Spaghetti Al Caviale
Melt the butter over a low heat, stir in the cream and add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Simmer for 2 minutes and put aside.
Cook the pasta, following packet directions carefully to avoid over-cooking.
Meanwhile, return the cream to the heat and stir... - 24.1763
Steamed Fish With Asian Chilli Sauce
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Tear off4 pieces of parchment paper or foil, 16" X 12" each.
In a cup, combine the orange juice, chili sauce, and soy sauce.
Fold each piece of paper or foil crosswise like a book, then open up.
Coat one half of each sheet with... - 40.0316
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 35.327
Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots, and saute over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1... - 38.7532
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 47.2166
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 38.6609
Salmon Packet Recipes By Category