- » Salmon Olive Sauce
Salmon Olive Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon olive sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon olive sauce recipes.
Salmon Olive Sandwiches
1. Mix canned salmon with black olives, lemon juice, and chili sauce.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, spread atop 4 slices, cover with rest of the bread slices and serve Salmon Olive sandwiches with tomato sauce. - 31.0468
Smoked Salmon And Olive Pasta
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain it well, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, take a large skillet and mix cream and garlic in it over medium heat.
3) Stir cook the mixture thoroughly and then add in pepper, lemon peel,... - 39.5609
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 44.7356
Olive Oil Poached Salmon
To make Ginger Infused Oil :
1. Make the ginger infused oil two or three days before you wish to serve the dish.
2. First peel the ginger, cut it into narrow strips, gather the strips and begin chopping them into tiny cubes.
3. Put the chopped... - 107.958
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 100.027
Baked Salmon With Almonds And Lime Parsley Sauce
In food processor or blender, combine garlic, egg yolk, lime juice, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch of pepper.
With machine running, slowly pour in vegetable oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. (To prepare by hand, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon... - 44.928
Crostini Mascarpone With Smoked Salmon And Caper Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Brush the bread moderately on one side with olive oil and place it in a single layer, oiled side up, on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted and crisp.
Turn the bread over, brush with oil,... - 40.0428
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
Drizzle the lemon juice over the salmon and rotate the salmon in the Flat Standard Basket for 10 to 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
Serve with Cucumber Sauce.
To make the Cucumber Sauce, peel the cucumber and halve lengthwise.
Remove the seeds from... - 39.9389
Baked Salmon With Lemon Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients with 1 cup hot water; add 1 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/2 cup melted margarine.
Place in shallow greased baking dish; place salmon on top.
Brush with additional margarine; sprinkle with additional salt, garlic... - 42.1172
Salmon Croquettes With Dill Sauce
Mix diced salmon, scallions, breadcrumbs, egg whites, parsley, sea salt and pepper in a bowl or food processor (if using a food processor, pulse the ingredients but do not puree). Form into patties and fry on medium heat until lightly crisp and browned -... - 23.6828
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294
Remove the head and tail of the salmon.
Place the salmon in a fish poacher or any deep baking pan, and cover it with water.
Remove the fish, and add the chicken bouillon cubes to the water along with 1/8 cup vinegar to each 1 quart water.
Add... - 40.5324
Salmon En Papillote
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare couscous, combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small saucepan with tight-fitting lid.
Bring to a boil.
Add couscous and mix well.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Cut... - 45.8716
Cold Salmon With Remoulade Sauce
Mix hard-boiled eggs, egg yolk, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and horseradish.
Wipe and place salmon steak in large frying pan.
Pour wine over; add peppercorns and bay leaf.
Poach 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain; refrigerate - 35.5643
Grilled Salmon With Mango Sauce
Summer time again and are you looking out for some healthy grilled recipe ideas to try at home. You should definitely take a look at this grilled salmon recipe with mango sauce and asparagus. The chef has also shared mango sauce recipe here along with some... - 115.493
Salmon With Arugula, Tomato And Caper Sauce
This recipe for salmon definitely qualifies as an exotic one. Cooked with plum tomatoes and italian parsley, along with shallots, the salmon is broiled and served with the tomato sauce. This salmon recipe is so simple yet flavorful, I cant resist serving this... - 41.9818
Pan Seared Salmon With Bok Choy And Sauce
1. In a glass jar blend together olive oil, garlic and roasted bell pepper, with the help of hand blender machine.
2. After that add in egg, lime juice and salt. Blend again for a few minute.
3. Keep the sauce in fridge.
4. Season salmon... - 115.838
Little Grill Big Flavor: Embarcadero Bbq Salmon With Sfq Sauce
In this video the chef describes about his experience of using the SFQ sauce in this barbecued salmon with SFQ sauce which has a prominent taste of chocolate and coffee. Quite unusual to be used with meats isn't it? But the finished product looks so vivacious... - 112.425
Grilled Salmon With Green Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, blend the oil, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), garlic, salt and pepper. Measure out 1 tablespoon of the flavored oil to use as a basting... - 35.65
Smoked Salmon And Grapefruit Sauce
In a bowl, squeeze the juice of the grapefruit, orange and lemon.
To the juices add the salt, pepper and mustard and mix well.
Your grapefruit sauce is done.
Cut the white part of the fennel into thin slices and arrange them on a serving dish.
Dice the green... - 41.1453
Baked Salmon With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. Prepare a parchment paper lined baking tray.
3. Cut the lemon in half and then scoop out the inside completely and then cut of the base.
4. From the remaining lemon make lemon twist, trim the dill and slice... - 0
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 126.098
Baked Salmon With Watercress Sauce
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. Lay the salmon fillets and sprinkle on both sides with a little salt and pepper, set aside and allow the fillets to reach room temperature
3. Take the watercress and rinse it under running... - 41.2193
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Broiled Salmon With Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
Preheat the broiler.
On a broiler pan set 6 inches from the heat, broil the red peppers, turning occasionally, until charred all over 5 to 8 minutes.
Transfer the peppers to a brown paper bag; seal the bag, set it in a bowl, and cool for 10 minutes.
The... - 33.971
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 40.3264
Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Mint Sauce
Peel the cucumbers and cut them lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds with a grapefruit spoon.
Salt and drain the cucumbers for 30 minutes.
Rinse the cucumbers and squeeze out the excess moisture.
Chop them fine.
Mix them with the remaining sauce ingredients.
Cover... - 42.9648
Salmon Bites With Red Curry Sauce
1. To prepare the marinade, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Add salmon pieces to the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
3. To prepare the Red Curry Sauce, mix all ingredients in a small saucepan. Keep warm over low heat.
4. Heat olive oil in a ski - 31.4924
Salmon Tail Supreme
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Slide knife along backbone of salmon tail.
Set outer piece of fish aside.
Slice along other side of bone and set second piece of fish aside €” discard piece containing bone.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over... - 32.4864
Simply Super Salmon With Lemon Oregano Pesto
1. In a food processor or mini chopper, combine parsley, oregano, garlic, oil, lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper to taste. Puree until very smooth.
2. Arrange salmon in a shallow glass dish; coat both sides with pesto. Let stand at room... - 29.3444
Salmon With Parsley Sauce
In a food processor or blender, whirl 1/2 cup of the oil with parsley, garlic, capers, and lemon juice until smooth.
Spoon into a serving bowl and set aside.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Rinse salmon, pat dry, and brush sparingly... - 36.9245
Salmon With Sauce Verte
Rub the inside of the salmon with salt and pepper.
Grease a sheet of aluminium foil large enough to enclose the salmon with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Place the salmon on the greased foil and sprinkle over the lemon rind, bay leaves, parsley and thyme.
Fold up... - 44.6149
Salmon Mounds With Curry Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add onion to melted butter and cook until golden.
3. Drain salmon; add milk to the liquid sufficient to make ½ a cup.
4. Add salmon with cooked onions, crumbs, poultry seasoning, parsley, nutmeg, eggs,... - 45.9553
Linguine With Salmon Sauce
Saute garlic in butter and oil until lightly browned; add pepper.
Drain liquid from salmon into measuring cup; add clam juice to make 1 cup.
Flake salmon; add with liquid to garlic mixture.
Bring to simmer; just before serving over linguine, stir in parsley. - 29.9546
Salmon Cutlets With Basil Sauce
1.Place fish cutlets in a glass dish and season with pepper to taste.
2.To make sauce, place basil leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan and pine nuts in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3.Spoon half the basil sauce over... - 37.5244
Salmon Salad With Caper Sauce
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Melt over hot water.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dissolved gelatin and mold.
Serves 4 to 6. - 39.7538
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully... - 122.157
Smoked Salmon On Fettuccini In Creamed Dill Sauce
Smoked salmon on fettuccini in creamed dill sauce, sounds like a perfect recipe for a leisurely holiday. The chef here has wonderfully prepared the smoked salmon and homemade pasta with a flavorful mayonnaise and dill sauce. Great idea for a sumptuous holiday... - 94.6783
Crispy Skin Salmon With Citrus Sauce
This original recipe from Seattle's famous Flying Fish restaurant is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Citrus Sauce and Ginger Glaze on Wild Salmon make this a classic Northwest dish you can make at home! - 92.9843
Salmon With Apricot Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Quarter grilled apricots; set aside.
(Or cover dried apricots with boiling water.
Let stand while preparing sauce.
Drain well.) For sauce, in a small saucepan combine apricot nectar, preserves, green onions, the snipped fresh or dried... - 44.8648
Butterflied Coho Salmon With Herbed Barbecue Sauce
1) Heat the grill with coals.
2) Take a jar and mix garlic, oil, pepper, fruit juices, peels and herbs together.
3) Close the jar and mix the ingredients well.
4) Now, coat both sides of the salmon with this mixture lightly.
5) Grill... - 44.2585
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 34.819
Broiled Salmon With Basil Sauce
Combine oil, garlic, white wine and lemon juice in blender.
Add basil, Parmesan cheese and mustard and blend until smooth.
Preheat oven for broiling.
Put one-fourth of basil sauce in bottom of 9-inch oven-safe dish.
Arrange steaks on sauce and pour remaining... - 38.1251
Salmon With Fresh Basil Sauce
1. Cut the fish diagonally across the grain into slices about 1 inch thick.
2, In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the fish pieces and cook for 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over and sprinkle them with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon... - 38.5963
Salmon Filled Shells With Tomato Vodka Sauce
Heat in skillet.
Add and stir for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is cooked outside, but pink inside, about 3-5 minutes.
Puree in food processor.
Add and puree just until mixed.
Cool before filling.
Meanwhile, cook pasta.
Cook in boiling water until al... - 46.1139
Salmon With Cilantro Pesto
SAUCE: Combine all the ingredients in a food processor except the oil, blend until well incorporated.
Slowly add the oil until a thick mayonnaise type sauce is formed, reserve until required.
FISH: Brush the fillets with oil and season with salt and... - 36.9913
Baked Shrimp And Salmon With Provolone Cheese
Looking to make something exciting and exotic for an upcoming get-together? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook a yummy Caribbean delight that will leave everyone amazed and asking for more! This dish looks and tastes very... - 93.5672
Dill Salmon Loaf
Dilled salmon loaf is a herbed seafish loaf. Prepared with canned salmon combined with eggs, breadcrumbs, vegetables and a hint of lemon juice, the salmon loaf is baked to a golden brown. Served with a cheese and milk sauce with olives, it is moist and... - 37.2956
Pan Roasted Salmon With Quick Tomato Herb Sauce
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, basil, parsley, vinegar and half of the oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat; place fillets skin-side down... - 26.4093
Grilled Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Squeeze ½ a lemon-€™s juice over cold water rinsed, patted dried fillets. Season with pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl, whisk mustard, olive oil, dill, basil , and rest of the lemon-€™s juice well,... - 40.2585
Salmon French Style With Ratatouille And White Wine Butter Sauce
1. In a bit pot, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize all the vegetables.
2. Add chicken stock and cook down. Finish with chiffonade basil and adjust salt and pepper.
3. For the salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
4.... - 112.43
Linguine With Salmon In Tomato Sauce
1) In a covered pot, bring the water to a boil.
2) Stir in fresh angel hair pasta and cook about 1 minute after water returns to boil.
3) Cook dried pasta following the package directions.
4) Pour of the water from pasta and allow to drain... - 45.3962
Salmon With Onion Confit Winter Vegetables And Red Wine Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, leeks, celery, and thyme sprigs and stir to coat with the butter. Lay the fish bones on top of the... - 46.7765
Salmon Mousse With Bell Pepper And Spinach Sauces
1. Wash and dry the red bell peppers.
2. Brush them with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange them on a baking sheet
3. Place under a grill or broiler and roast, turning frequently until charred evenly on all sides.
4. Put them in a zip lock plastic... - 45.4991
Broiled Salmon With Green Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the butter, anchovies, parsley, garlic, capers, rosemary, pepper, and salt, and process until smooth and well blended.
3. Coat the salmon steaks on... - 36.7667
Salmon With Green Sauce
The salmon: Whip the oil, lemon juice, and dill weed together.
Baste the steaks on both sides and place on a broiling rack.
Broil until a light golden brown on each side.
This should be done under high heat and very quickly.
Less than 4 minutes on each side... - 42.4028
Salmon With Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Heat oil in a frying pan large enough to hold fish in one layer.
Add garlic, chilli and dill, saute for 1 minute Arrange fish on top, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add stock, bring to a simmer, basting fish from... - 42.8937
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 47.0849
Christine Hamilton’s Pan Fried Salmon Fillets With Summer Sauce
Christine Hamilton shares a favorite dish in The Celebrity Cookbook. This cookbook has been masterminded and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as part of The Princes Trusts’ Million Makers... - 32.2781
Pan Seared Salmon With Honey Balsamic Sauce
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium-high heat; add leeks, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook... - 26.7565
Linguine With Salmon And Lemon Sauce
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by heating oil on a large skillet. Saute onions until they turn tender.
3) Stir in garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
4)... - 40.6401
Penne Bell Peppers And Smoked Salmon In Creamy Garlic Sauce
Make the sauce: In a saucepan bring the cream to a boil over moderate heat, add the garlic, and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes, or until the garlic is softened and the cream is reduced to about 1/4 cup.
In a blender or food processor puree the mixture... - 36.8014
Baked Salmon New Orleans
Brown sugar in pan.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, place garlic and pepper pod inside.
Mince onion fine, place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
Bake in hot oven (400°... - 41.2332
Grilled Salmon On Greens
Cook potatoes in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Cook green beans in saucepan in boiling water 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cut beans in half crosswise.
Combine lemon... - 44.1429
Broiled Salmon Steaks
Prepare a sauce of the olive oil, soy sauce, dill weed, lemon juice, and clove.
Mix well, and brush over the salmon steaks.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Broil steaks on both sides until lightly browned and tender.
Do not overcook.
This will take very little time,... - 31.1193
Baked Salmon New Orleans
1. Brown sugar in pan.
2. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place garlic and pepper pod inside.
3. Mince onion fine; place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
4. Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
5. Bake in... - 37.2831
Wash fish in cold water and dry well with paper towels.
Remove the bones, or have the fishmonger do it for you, and remove skin.
Rub the salt, pepper and sugar mixture into both sides of the fish.
Place a layer of dill in a flat glass or enamelled pan and... - 36.0657
Easy Recipes For Kids All Ages - Grilled Salmon
This easy and fun grilled salmon recipe is my sons favorite. This was the first time he tried olives. You don't have to make it with olives you can use cherry tomatoes instead. Enjoy! - 0
Hot And Sour Baked Salmon
This easy to make baked salmon is absolutely wonderful as it combines the irresistible flavors of lemon, herbs and is baked with butter. A must try for all you hardcore seafood fans. - 29.6786
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
This video is simply amazing and presents a great tasting recipe for grilled flavorful salmon. The video is very nicely explained in a simple, easy-to-understand visual style. Try out this excellent salmon dish for your next holiday and you would surely be... - 105.857
Baked Salmon In Grape Leaves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F also wash the grapes leaves and pat dry
2. Lay each fillet on a surface, and season with salt and pepper, set the fillets aside at room temperature
3. Take the stem of the leaves, and trim knobby... - 39.3158
Baked Salmon With Citrus Juicies
Diane and Allison Hoch teach you how to make Baked Salmon with Citrus Juices, along with other essential information. - 105.057
Beat the egg yolks into the mayonnaise, salad cream or white sauce.
Soften gelatine in the vinegar or lemon juice, add 6 tablespoons very hot water and stir until dissolved.
Add this to the egg mixture.
Fold in the fish, top of milk then stiffly beaten egg... - 40.8582
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, and crushed rosemary.
Paint the salmon with the mixture, then place in the presoaked pot.
Add the mushrooms, onion, white wine, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover... - 43.7864
Tuna And Salmon Mould
1. In a pan mix 1 envelope of the gelatin with the steak sauce and 3/4 cup of the tomato juice and heat, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add the remaining tomato juice, pour into 1 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.
3. In top part of a double... - 44.1717
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until golden.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato liquid, honey, lemon peel and cumin.
Simmer 10-15 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and cayenne, to taste.
Meanwhile,... - 34.9635
Grilled Salmon With Cucumber Relish
In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, combine the onions, vinegar, shallots, garlic, ginger, orange rind, and soy sauce.
Bring to a boil, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
Remove from the heat.
Add the cucumbers and pepper.
Set aside.Rub the salmon... - 34.3509
Salmon And Vegetables En Croute
Remove and discard skin from fish; trim edges and cut fish into 8 slices.
Combine fish, juice and the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Cut pastry into quarters; place on oiled oven tray.
Cut shallow diagonal slashes in pastry,... - 42.0491
Salmon En Papillote
1. Fold 2 large pieces of parchment paper into half and cut out half-heart shape from each.
2. Combine the herbs in a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Make the couscous by combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small... - 45.9322
Poached Salmon With Bolognese Salsa Verde
Put all the ingredients except the lemon juice, oil, and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped but not pureed.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add the lemon juice and oil and stir energetically to... - 44.3194
Foil Poached Salmon With Dill And Avocado Mayonnaise
1. Preheat your oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2; oil a sheet of extra wide foil and put the salmon in it
2. In the body cavity, add the onion, bay leaves dn half of the dill; spoon over the wine and seasin with salt and pepper
3. Bring the ends of... - 43.9392
Smoked Salmon Benedict
Prepare Basic or Blender Hollandaise Sauce; keep warm over hot water.
Do not let water come to a simmer.
Toast muffin halves; butter lightly.
Place smoked-salmon slices on top of buttered muffin halves.
In a medium saucepan or skillet, pour water 1-1/2 to 2... - 35.6459
Salmon And Dill Coulibiac
Heat oil in medium pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and dill.
Halve salmon fillets horizontally.
Halve pastry sheets; round corners of each half to make oval shapes.
Place about 1/4 cup leek mixture on 1... - 44.0953
Broiled Salmon With Cucumbers
1) In a skillet, heat together the onions, vinegar, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, stir and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Remove from the heat.
4) Add the cucumbers and set aside to cool.
5) Rub the salmon on both sides with the... - 43.77
How To Make Cedar Plank Salmon
Are you crazy about salmon? Here is one of the most exotic preparations of salmon, which is rarely available in the restaurants. So it is always better to cook by yourself and enjoy this delicacy with your family members or friends. Follow the step-by-step... - 130.274
Salmon Or Tuna Ring
Combine the salmon, crumbs, vegetables, and lemon juice.
Combine milk and egg; add to salmon mixture, mixing gently.
Turn into well-greased 5-cup ring mold.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 30 to 35 minutes.
Invert on warm platter and serve with... - 35.1025
Crispy Salmon With Lemon Grass Pesto
Blend or process peanuts, chilli, lemon grass, coriander, olive oil and juice until mixture forms a paste.
Cover pesto; refrigerate until required.
Heat enough vegetable oil to cover base of large pan; shallow-fry fish both sides, uncovered, until... - 36.9463
Salmon With Persimmon Salsa
1. Prepare a griddle pan for the asparagus by heating it gently
2. Rub the asparagus with oil
3. Gently grill the asparagus on the hot griddle for 3-4 minutes or till tender.
4. Prepare the salmon by rubbing the fish with salt, oil and lemon juice.... - 43.769
Polenta With Salmon And Salsa
In a skillet, heat olive oil and butter and quickly saute garlic and shallots.
Add stock and bring to a simmer.
Add Dry Riesling, salmon, green chilies, cilantro, chili powder, and salt.
Add cornmeal, stirring constantly until smooth and tender.
Remove from... - 41.0105