- » Salmon Mousse Red Salmon Drained
Salmon Mousse Red Salmon Drained Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salmon Mousse Red Salmon Drained recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salmon Mousse Red Salmon Drained recipes.
Red Salmon Mousse
Cucumber Sauce Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
Scrape out seeds with a small teaspoon.
Cut cucumber into wafer-thin slices.
Place in bowl, sprinkle with salt, leave to stand 30 minutes.
Rinse under cold running water and drain well.
Whip cream until... - 41.949
Individual Red Pepper Salmon Mousse
Lightly oil eight decorative 1/2 cup molds.
Place the salmon and red pepper in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and process until smooth.
Add the yogurt, scallions, celery, cucumber, dill, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper and pulse just... - 45.1371
Scotch Salmon Mousse
This scotch salmon mousse is a frozen salmon and gealtin mousse flavored with worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Creamed along with tomato soup and cream cheese, the scotch salmon mousse is savory and best served chilled with lemon wedges. - 42.2895
Salmon Mousse Using Vegetable Broth
1) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1 cup water, stir continuously and heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Turn off the heat, allow to cool, then stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Reserve 3/4 cup of this mixture.
3) Stir 1 cup of water... - 44.7952
Drain and flake the salmon, reserving the liquid.
Mix together, in a medium bowl, the flaked salmon, celery and onion.
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the salmon liquid, ketchup and vinegar in a small saucepan; bring to the boil.
Stir... - 40.2707
Cream Cheese Salmon Mousse
1. Spray a 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4-inch nonstick loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut a sheet of wax paper 7 1/2 inches long and set in pan, folding excess paper over wide sides of pan; spray pan again with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl... - 35.578
For court bouillon, simmer all ingredients in a covered saucepan for 10 minutes and strain.
Put salmon in a pan, pour over hot court bouillon and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer gently for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
Cool, drain fish on... - 41.5112
Salmon Mousse With Sliced Cucumbers
1) In a medium bowl add wine and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Pour boiling water and stir until gelatine dissolves. Let cool.
3) Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, red-pepper sauce, paprika and salt. Combine... - 45.1161
1. Place 1/4 cup of the salmon liquid in a small bowl, sprinkle in the gelatin and set aside 5 minutes. Meanwhile, drain the salmon and remove and discard any skin and large pieces of bone. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil, add it to the gelatin mixture and... - 34.0481
Magnolia Salmon Mousse
1) Separate the salmon, then skin and bone the fish.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or an electric mixer, blend the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
4) Then stir in the chili... - 46.7094
Salmon Mousse With Wine Vinegar
Drain salmon, remove skin and bones, flake finely.
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Heat vinegar, add catsup and stir in gelatin.
Mix and cool slightly.
Stir in onions, salmon, celery and mayonnaise. - 30.916
Cold Salmon Mousse
The cold salmon mousse is a geltin fish mousse recipe. Prepared with mayonnaise and heavy cream added to it, the cold salmon mousse is spiced with cayenne and chilled to serve. Delicate to taste, it has a mild lemony flavor to it. - 38.5815
Salmon Mousse With Bell Pepper And Spinach Sauces
1. Wash and dry the red bell peppers.
2. Brush them with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange them on a baking sheet
3. Place under a grill or broiler and roast, turning frequently until charred evenly on all sides.
4. Put them in a zip lock plastic... - 45.4991
Salmon Cucumber Mousse
1. In large skillet or steamer with 1/2 inch water, place wire or steaming rack just above water.
2. Place fresh salmon on rack, cover and bring to boiling over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes until salmon flakes when... - 46.2055
Sole, Salmon And Scallop Mousse With Sauce Verte
Transfer chilled sole to stainless steel bowl and set in larger bowl filled with ice.
Whisking constantly, gradually add whipping cream in slow, steady stream until well blended.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl until frothy; fold into fish mixture.
Season with... - 42.0515