- » Salmon Mousse
Salmon Mousse Recipes
Salmon Mousse is a popular dish made of salmon fish. Salmon fish is a popular food source in many countries and the fish is rich in nutritional benefits too. Prepared in several cooking techniques like grilling, ... More »
Magnolia Salmon Mousse
1) Separate the salmon, then skin and bone the fish.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or an electric mixer, blend the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
4) Then stir in the chili... - 46.7803
Salmon Mousse With Sliced Cucumbers
1) In a medium bowl add wine and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Pour boiling water and stir until gelatine dissolves. Let cool.
3) Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, red-pepper sauce, paprika and salt. Combine... - 46.0874
1) Soak gelatin in cold water to soften it.
2) Take a double boiler and mix flour, sugar, and seasoning in top part of it.
3) Whisk in eggs and blend until smooth.
4) To the mixture, slowly add milk and vinegar.
5) Cook the mixture over... - 46.0508
Soften gelatine in hot water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt.
Let set to the consistency of egg white.
In processor or blender, puree salmon and cheese.
Add to gelatine.
Fold in whipped cream... - 45.758
Cream Cheese Salmon Mousse_x000d_
1) Take the fish mold and grease it.
2) Take the soup and cream cheese together. Heat them on low heat to dissolve the cheese.
3) Add the softened gelatin and blend them well.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and mix them.
5) Pour the... - 45.459
Salmon And Whitefish Mousse
To make the mousse: Combine fish with wine and lemon juice in stainless steel bowl.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
Put fish through meat grinder fitted with fine disk 3 times or puree in food processor.
Return to steel bowl.
Chill for 1 hour... - 44.9623
Bc Sockeye Salmon Mousse
Drain salmon - reserve liquid.
Add water if necessary to make 1 cup liquid.
Bone and flake salmon, set aside.
In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin and sugar over salmon liquid.
Heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Combine... - 44.9175
Salmon Mousse Using Vegetable Broth
1) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1 cup water, stir continuously and heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Turn off the heat, allow to cool, then stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Reserve 3/4 cup of this mixture.
3) Stir 1 cup of water... - 44.6579
This typical Salmon Mousse is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Salmon Mousse; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 44.3699
Buffet Salmon Mousse
1. Soften gelatin in cold water.
2. Mix sugar, salt and mustard thoroughly.
3. Combine with vinegar and egg yolks in double boiler.
4. Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
6. Add horseradish.
7.... - 43.4549
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove skin and large bones; flake salmon.
Add cold water to reserved liquid to equal 1% cups.
In saucepan soften gelatin in salmon liquid.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved; cool slightly.
Blend together mayonnaise... - 43.2831
Aspic Lemon Salmon Mousse
1. On a large buttered square piece of aluminum foil, place the salmon steak.
2. Wrap the fish tightly and neatly in the foil.
3. In a large saucepan, place the salmon parcel and cover it with cold water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and... - 42.5985
1. In a bowl add 1/2 cup cold stock and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Heat and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat in mayonnaise and lemon juice.
4. Cool for sometime until thick.
5. Fold in salmon and Madeira.
6. Mix salt and pepper... - 42.5345
In a food processor or blender place the gelatin, lemon juice, lemon rind, French shallots or green onions and the water, wine or Sake.
Mix together at high speed until the onions are minced.
Add the mayonnaise, tarragon or fresh dill and the salmon... - 42.338
1. In a blender container, put the salmon, aspic jelly, lemon juice, parsley salt and pepper; make a smooth mixture.
2. Fold in the cream with the salmon mixture and mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon the mixture into wetted 750 ml/1 1/4 pint/ 3 cup ring mould... - 42.2111
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add water to reserved liquid to total 1/2 cup, if necessary.
Bone and finely flake salmon; set aside.
In heatproof measuring cup combine gelatin and reserved salmon liquid.
Place cup in a saucepan of hot water and stir to... - 41.8689
1) In a small bowl, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of cold water, until soften.
2) Pour in boiling water and stir to dissolve completely.
3) Place in the refrigerator and stir occasionally until thickened to the consistency of unbeaten egg... - 41.6547
1. Empty the gelatin into cup of boiling water and stir until dissolved completely.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine gelatin mixture, lemon juice and onion
3. Blend for about 40 seconds until onion is minced finely.
4. Add dill and... - 41.5225
Beat egg yolks slightly with a fork.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan; blend in 1/4 cup flour, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon white pepper.
Add cream all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir a moderate amount of hot... - 41.3962
Easy Salmon Mousse
In a small saucepan, warm the clam juice together with the gelatin.
Stir until dissolved and warm.
Do not boil.
Put the remaining ingredients except the sour cream in a food processor.
Add the gelatin mixture. (Be sure to remove any bones that you found in... - 40.732
Mayonnaise Salmon Mousse
Soften the gelatin in the cold water in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the boiling water and whisk the mixture slowly until gelatin dissolves.
Cool to room temperature.
Whisk in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, grated onion, tabasco, paprika, salt and dill.
Stir to... - 40.7262
Quick-set Salmon Mousse
This Quick Set Salmon Mousse tastes incredible ! Cold molded salmon dishes have always been my favorites. Just try out these Quick-Set Salmon Mousse and let me know if you like them ! - 39.9058
Easy Salmon Mousse
Blend the salmon in a blender with the bechamel sauce until it is smooth.
Scrape the mixture into a bowl, add the dill and season to taste.
In a cup, soften the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water.
Put the cup in a pan of simmering water until the gelatin... - 39.6535
Scotch Salmon Mousse
This scotch salmon mousse is a frozen salmon and gealtin mousse flavored with worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Creamed along with tomato soup and cream cheese, the scotch salmon mousse is savory and best served chilled with lemon wedges. - 39.637
Whirl tofu in blender or food processor with steel blade until creamy.
Drain salmon, reserving juice (there should be 1/3-1/2 cup).
Pick out any black skin and bones from salmon.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add salmon juice to gelatin.
Let sit 5... - 39.6221
Chop dill and place two-thirds in a small bowl with 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise and 1 cup (250 mL) yogurt.
Chill to serve as garnish with cucumber slices when mousse is ready.
Add gelatine, lemon juice, onion and 1/2 cup (125 mL) boiling water to remaining... - 39.6068
For court bouillon, simmer all ingredients in a covered saucepan for 10 minutes and strain.
Put salmon in a pan, pour over hot court bouillon and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer gently for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
Cool, drain fish on... - 39.5225
Haskel Frankel's Salmon Mousse
Haskel Frankel's Salmon Mousse is truly a treat for the salmon lovers. The recipe packs in the richness of salmon together with the flavors of cream, horseradish and limejuice. Just give this Haskel Frankel's Salmon Mousse a try, you will love it for sure. - 39.385
Red Salmon Mousse
Cucumber Sauce Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
Scrape out seeds with a small teaspoon.
Cut cucumber into wafer-thin slices.
Place in bowl, sprinkle with salt, leave to stand 30 minutes.
Rinse under cold running water and drain well.
Whip cream until... - 38.7923
Salmon Mousse With Vinegar
Combine gelatin, water, lemon juice and vinegar in small dish.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add dry mustard and stir to blend.
Set dish in boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Flake salmon finely into large bowl.
Add celery, pickle,... - 38.6433
Salmon Mousse With Gelatin
Drain the salmon, flake and set aside.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the vermouth.
Place over hot water and stir until dissolved.
Puree the salmon in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Add the cream, sour... - 38.1434
Drain and flake the salmon, reserving the liquid.
Mix together, in a medium bowl, the flaked salmon, celery and onion.
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the salmon liquid, ketchup and vinegar in a small saucepan; bring to the boil.
Stir... - 37.981
Planked Salmon Mousse
1. In a food processor bowl, tip in the salmon, cream, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and Tabasco sauce
2. Process well until the mixture is completely smooth
3. Add seasonings to the mix as required
4. Add chives, green onions and mix again till... - 37.5597
Spiced Salmon Mousse
Combine sugar, salt, and mustard in top of double boiler; add vinegar and egg, while stirring.
Cook over hot, not boiling, water until of custard-like consistency, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; then, stir in gelatin, which has been softened for 5 min... - 37.3407
Sprinkle the gelatine over the water in a bowl.
Place over a saucepan of gently simmering water and stir until dissolved.
Warm the cream, then beat in the egg yolks.
Mix in the dissolved gelatine with the lemon juice, anchovy essence and salt... - 37.0871
In a saucepan lightly saute the roughly chopped shallots.
Add the fish stock and the gelatine mixture, simmer for 1 minute.
Pour into the work bowl, add the salmon, the brandy, the salt, the pepper and the nutmeg, process until all ingredients are... - 36.1475
"Soften gelatin in 1 /2 cup cold water and vinegar; dissolve over boiling water.
Stir in salmon, celery, sugar, relish, mustard and salt; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into fish-shaped mold; chill until set.
" - 36.0694
Salmon Mousse With Butter
Salmon Mousse is a perfect seafood delight. The mixture of hot vinegar and melted butter gives the Salmon mousse a wonderful taste. Seafood lover should try the salmon mousse - 35.8698
In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over reserved salmon liquid blended with enough water to equal 1 cup; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
In blender or food processor, process... - 35.8512
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard, salt, sugar, a pinch of cyenne and the paprika.
2. Gradually blend in the milk, return to the heat and bring to the boil,... - 34.1491
Salmon Mousse Recipes By Category