- » Salmon Kedgeree
Salmon Kedgeree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon kedgeree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon kedgeree recipes.
Fresh Salmon Kedgeree
In a large pan or wok, heat the oil and add the onion.
Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes, trying not to let the onion brown.
Add the garlic, then the rice and toss well.
Remove from the heat.
Meanwhile, in a pan, heat two thirds water to one third vinegar... - 45.7306
1) Flake the fish.
2) In fast-boiling salted water, cook rice for about 20 minutes until tender, and drain well.
3) Chop the egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
3) Mix rice with flaked fish, melted butter, seasonings, parsley and chopped... - 42.5653
1) With a knife, discard the skin, bone and flake salmon.
2) Skin and chop onions finely.
3) Hard boil eggs and chop whites coarsely.
4) Cut butter into small pieces.
5) In a large saucepan boil 1 1/2 cups of water with a pinch of... - 42.5554
Saute 1 chopped onion in 2 tablespoons (30 mL) hot butter until tender.
Stir in the rice, salt, thyme and boiling water.
Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender or bake at 350F (180C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet or saucepan... - 41.0188
Saute 1 chopped onion in 2 tablespoons hot butter until tender.
Stir in the rice, 3/4 teaspoon salt, thyme and boiling water.
Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender or bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet or saucepan saute... - 37.4476
Creamy Salmon Kedgeree
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Beat the cream until stiff.
2 Put all the ingredients, except the cheese and butter, in a bowl, then fold gently to combine.
3 Transfer the mixture to a buttered baking dish, sprinkle with the cheese, then dot with the butter.... - 25.647
Cook rice according to package directions.
In saucepan combine rice, salmon, milk, eggs, parsley, butter, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook, stirring carefully once or twice, till heated through. - 24.3151