- » Salmon Glaze
Salmon Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon glaze recipes.
Crispy Salmon With Miracle Glaze
Salmon is popular in French cuisine cooked in many ways with lot of flavors. Here is a recipe by Juliey showing how to make Crispy Glazed Salmon with the salmon glazed in a miracle glaze mixture made of vinegar and other seasonings. Great with risotto and... - 115.827
Seared Salmon And Salmon With Balsamic Onion Glaze
I don't remember what made me combine these flavors but they certainly work. Watch the video asd see how I first sauté onions. Then add balsamic vinegar and reduce. Then add the salmon covering it with the onions. It cooks in just minutes and packs a whole... - 111.888
Cedar Plank Salmon With Maple Syrup Glaze
1. Soak wooden plank in water for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. For glaze, in a bowl mix maple syrup, garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, chilli pepper, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice.
4. On plank, place salmon, and... - 109.364
Pan Seared Salmon With Citrus Vinegar Glaze And Green Beans
1 Preheat a cast-iron pan or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Usin a brush, coat the salmon fillets with oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 In a pan, cook salmon until just done,for about 3 minutes on each... - 45.5597
Seared Salmon With Orange Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In hot sesame oil, sear fish fillets for 2 minutes, turning halfway through or until fish sizzles.
3. Transfer to a baking pan or glass baking dish and drizzle wine and soy sauce, and bake for 10 minutes.... - 42.7286
Grilled Salmon With Apricot Mustard Glaze
To prepare fish, sprinkle fillets evenly with garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
To prepare glaze, combine apricot nectar and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon pepper) in a... - 40.4984
Salmon Fillet With Mustard Glaze
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry.
Place fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil set in a rimmed 10 by 15-inch pan.
With a pair of scissors, cut through foil around the fish; discard the foil rim.
Mix the mustard, oil, honey, lemon peel, and lemon... - 38.6696
Broiled Salmon With Orange Mustard Glaze
1. Preheat the oven by setting the oven controls to broil
2. Spray the broiler oven rack with cooking spray
3. In a separate bowl, mix the orange marmalade, mustard seeds, salt and red pepper sauce
4. Clean the fish and then set the... - 36.5045
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 33.0133
Broiled Salmon With Marmalade Dijon Glaze
Combine marmalade, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and ginger in a small bowl.
Place fish on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Brush half of marmalade mixture over fish; broil 6 minutes.
Brush fish with the remaining... - 32.3146
Salmon Steaks With Soy Maple Glaze
1. In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
2.... - 24.3928
Salmon With Honey Mustard Glaze
1. Make Honey Mustard Marinade. Place salmon in shallow glass or plastic dish. Pour marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes but no longer than 1 hour.
2. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve... - 17.9441
Salmon Glaze Recipes By Category