- » Salmon Ginger Butter
Salmon Ginger Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon ginger butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon ginger butter recipes.
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294
Salmon And Ginger
1. Take some foil and fold the edges to form a tray.
2. Place the salmon steak on the foil and sprinkle over the ginger and hot red pepper.
3. Dot with butter and place in the toaster oven on high or broil for about 5... - 31.9632
Ginger-lime Salmon Steaks
1. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process butter or margarine and gingerroot until smooth and creamy, scraping down side of bowl often.
2. Place salmon steaks in a round, 8-inch baking dish, arranging thicker portions toward outside of dish.... - 24.3192
Grilled Salmon With Black Pepper And Ginger
1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill or preheat the broiler. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the wine, sherry, scallions, and 1 tablespoon of the ginger. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 10 to 12... - 41.0338
Ginger Snap Pear Cider Salmon
Heat 2 cups (500 ml) of cider in a large shallow pot.
Reduce to simmer, add the salmon and poach for 12-15 minutes.
While salmon poaches, heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the gingersnaps and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining cider and cream, simmer... - 29.4525
Salmon Steaks Al Limone
Dredge salmon in seasoned flour sprinkled with paprika; set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in saucepan.
Add onion and chives; cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Add lemon juice and continue cooking 1 minute over low heat.
Pour in chicken stock, add Tabasco,... - 42.1815
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
How To Make Salmon Chan Chan Yaki
This is a healthy and a balanced meal. The combination of the salmon and the vegetables makes this dish tastier. This is a popular regional food of Japan, so do try it out! - 112.022
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 126.098
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 87.3988
Spiced Salmon Steaks
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a small bowl, mix the sugar and spices together
4. Add the salmon steaks to the mixture
5. Rub the marinate into the fish and set aside for one hour in the refrigerator
6. Peel the... - 47.8914
Make a marinade with the lemon juice, soy sauce, pineapple, curry powder, salt and chopped ginger.
Spoon over the salmon steaks and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
Slice the leeks.
Remove the salmon from the marinade and toss in flour.
Broil or barbecue for... - 37.5669
1. Take a large stockpot or pan with water, add fish bones, celery, onion, peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley and wine. Add water sufficient to cover the mixture and simmer. Cover partially and on medium heat simmer for 45 minutes. Discard scum, if... - 45.7138
Pacific Northwest Salmon With Peppercorn Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, boil wine and water.
3) Stir in ginger, pepper and bay leaf.
4) Keep aside.
5) Grease a baking dish with butter
6) Place the fish on itskin-side down.
7) Add warm wine mixture and... - 44.5112
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
Grilled fish steaks with vegetable butter is a flavorful seafish recipe. Marinated with orange juice for flavor, the fish steaks are grilled cooked to finish. Served with a prepared blended and chilled slice of vegetable juice with butter and brandy flavored... - 39.2287
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
1. In a bowl, combine vegetable soup mix, butter, brandy and ginger and beat well with a electric mixer or wire whisk until creamy.
2. Turn butter onto a wax paper and shape into a log.
3. Wrap tightly like a sweet and refrigerate until... - 39.5481
Chef Tony Clark - Rastelli Passion - Part 2
If you are looking for the rest of the video then search for Chef Tony Clark - Rastelli Passion - Part 1 where Chef Tony takes you through the first half of the meal prepared in this video. - 0
Fish In Tomato Sauce
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger, mustard, coriander leaves and salt.
2. Clean and cut fish, wash well.
3. Smear fish with ground ingredients.
4. Heat a little fat. Fry fish lightly. Remove.
5. Add more fat and remaining spices. Mix well.
6. Put fish... - 44.3797
Copenhagen Cod Cakes
1) In a large heavy pot, bring the water, dill sprigs and peppercorns to a boil.
2) Add the cod fillets and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, until the fish is opaque and slightly flakey, remove and keep aside.
3) Bring the water to a boil, add the... - 47.1433