- » Salmon Fromage
Salmon Fromage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon fromage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon fromage recipes.
Torte Du Fromage Avec Saumon
1) In a bowl, mix together capers with 8 ounces of NeufchStel cheese.
2) Stir in caper liquid as required to the cheese mixture to make it spreadable, set aside.
3) In other bowl, mix together onion with remaining Neufchatel cheese, and add... - 42.7277
1. Drain the salmon and add its liquid to the milk. Gently break the salmon into large pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Using a wire whisk, stir in the flour. Add the milk and salmon liquid all at... - 29.6048
You May Also Like!
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.864
30 Second Starter
1) In case smoked trout is being used, skin the fish and take all the flesh off the bones.
2) In a food processor, put all the ingredients and process.
3) Serve the 30 Second Starter as an appetizer with hot toast. Makes a really good dip as... - 27.4227
This makes an impressive dish and the variety of fish provides interesting variations of colour and flavour.
To prepare the prawns, peel the tail ends but you can leave the heads on the fish to look more colourful.
To prepare the mussels, scrub the... - 40.1314
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 39.5555
Lightly grease the base and sides of an 8 in/20.5 cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
Roughly crush cream cracker biscuits.
Melt the low-fat spread, then add to the crushed biscuits and mix well.
Use to cover the base of the greased tin, pressing the mixture down... - 40.797