- » Salmon Fish Stick
Salmon Fish Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon fish stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon fish stick recipes.
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 131.065
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 120.002
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 40.7064
Salmon With Lemon Caper Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft. Add parsley, garlic, capers, lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Beat just to combine. Set lemon-caper butter aside.
2. Brush salmon with olive oil... - 30.4358
Hot And Sour Baked Salmon
This easy to make baked salmon is absolutely wonderful as it combines the irresistible flavors of lemon, herbs and is baked with butter. A must try for all you hardcore seafood fans. - 29.6786
This baked salmon recipe is an easy to make dish for when you want to indulge in some exotic cooking. Cooking great food does not mean spending hours in the kitchen, however, the final outcome can be made to look so with minimum effort. Here’s how. - 31.4752
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
One of my favorite recipes is the cold salmon one I have given out here. This cold salmon dish is great to eat during the summer months. Follow these steps! - 37.4316
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce in a shallow glass dish.
Place steaks in dish; let stand at cool room temperature no more than 15 to 20 minutes, turning steaks several times.
Remove fish; discard marinade.
Season... - 36.8139
Five Spice Salmon With Ginger Stir Fry
1. Wash the salmon and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Rub the five-spice powder into both sides of the fish and season with salt and pepper. Set aside until required.
2. Trim the leek, slice it down the centre and rinse under cold water to remove any... - 40.2161
Cook potatoes in large saucepan in salted water to cover until just tender.
Add milk, cream, salmon, butter and onion.
Season with salt and pepper.
Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. - 32.8014
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and shallots and sautÃ© in the oil till the shallots are translucent. Ensure that the garlic does not burn.
4) Put the shallot... - 47.1029
Warm Salmon Mousse In A Phyllo Crown
Divide the salmon almost in half, reserving the smaller amount.
Cut the larger amount into 3 to 4 pieces, place it in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
With the motor running, pour... - 45.0509
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.492
Salmon In Red Wine Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the shallots, wine, bay leaf, parsley and thyme in a small saucepan.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat.
4) Simmer gently for about 20 minutes.
5) Strain... - 44.0355
Fillet Of Salmon
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the pecans in a single layer on a small baking sheet.
Bake until darkened and crisp, about 5 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times to toast the pecans uniformly.
Cool to room temperature, then coarsely chop.
To prepare the glaze,... - 39.4587
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
Salmon Fish Stick Recipes By Category