- » Salmon Fillet Saute
Salmon Fillet Saute Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon fillet saute recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon fillet saute recipes.
Fillets Of Salmon With Tomato Cream
Sprinkle fillets with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; dredge fillets in flour.
Cook fillets in 3 tablespoons butter and hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 41.3604
Fillets Of Salmon With Tomato And Chives
Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring 4 cups of water just to a boil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add fillets; cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 42.0733
Fillet Of Salmon
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the pecans in a single layer on a small baking sheet.
Bake until darkened and crisp, about 5 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times to toast the pecans uniformly.
Cool to room temperature, then coarsely chop.
To prepare the glaze,... - 39.4371
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 37.9728
Steam Fried Salmon Fillet
Are looking for a low calorie salmon recipe that is easy to make and delicious to eat? See this wonderful video that shares a recipe for steam-fried salmon fillet. The recipe is simple and great for slimming too. Watch this video to make this fabulous salmon... - 128.204
Salmon Saute With Citrus Sauce
1. Shred enough peel (colored part only) from oranges, grapefruit, and lime to make 1/2 teaspoon of each kind of peel. Combine peels in a small bowl; cover and set aside.
2. Cut off and discard remaining peel and all white membrane from grapefruit, lime, and... - 35.8379
Pan Seared Salmon Fillets With Tapenade
Looking for a simple main dish recipe that looks as impressive as it tastes? Then watch this video and learn to make seared salmon that your guests are sure to love! - 103.63
Cooking Salmon And Cod
If you don’t know how to cook your fish deliciously, then you must be watching this Fried Salmon and Cod recipe video by Dave. He is using garlic powder and freshly chopped onion to fry his cornmeal coated salmon and cod fish. It looks so delicious and it... - 107.506
Veracruz Fish Fillets
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Cook in hot vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove fish from the skillet; cover and keep warm.
Saute the onions and green pepper in the remaining oil in the skillet for 5 minutes or... - 33.748
Salmon With Scallion
1) In a large, non-stick pan heat oil and sautÃ© the salmon for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
2) Add the lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and hot-pepper sauce to the pan.
3) Cook for about 3 minutes.
4) Place the salmon to a large platter and... - 40.7399
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 127.741
Seared Salmon With Cauliflower Puree
Steam the cauliflower in a covered pan over boiling water until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
In a food processor or blender, puree the hot cauliflower.
Pour into a bowl and stir in a few pieces of butter and the cream until blended.
Set aside and keep... - 30.2195
Dijon Crusted Salmon On Arugula With Dill Vinaigrette
1)Salmin fillets have to be seasoned according to taste.
2)Mix together mustard, oil and Dijon mustard. Coat one side of fillets with this marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3)In a cast iron saute pan, heat ¼ cup of oil and... - 41.1168
Potato Salmon Salad
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain; set aside.
Sprinkle salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over salmon fillet.
Coat a large non stick skillet with cooking spray;... - 39.7262
Alfredo Sauce With Salmon
Alfredo sauce is famous today for several ingredients, such as shrimp, turkey, but also for salmon. Main inspiration has been this salmon fillets recipe, - 40.6414
1. In 3-quart saucepan melt margarine; add onion and saute over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onion and stir quickly to combine. Continuing to stir, add 1 cup water, the clam juice, and... - 33.5085
Salmon Pasta Toss
1. Prepare the linguine according to the manufacturer’s instructions but omit the recommended salt
2. Drain and reserve the linguine
3. In a large 1 2-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat
4. Add the salmon to the hot oil... - 44.6176
Minty Salmon And Broccoli Frittata
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a large pan, boil the potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
3) Add the broccoli pieces during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
4) Drain the vegetables thoroughly and slice the potatoes into chunks.
5) In a... - 41.2363
Linguine With Salmon In Tomato Sauce
1) In a covered pot, bring the water to a boil.
2) Stir in fresh angel hair pasta and cook about 1 minute after water returns to boil.
3) Cook dried pasta following the package directions.
4) Pour of the water from pasta and allow to drain... - 43.3728
Sizzled Salmon With Mint
1) Place the salmon in a baking dish.
2) Pour the orange juice over it and let it marinate for about 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, orange, salt and mint.
4) Set aside.
5) In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the fish for 4... - 37.4175
Pan Seared Salmon With Pommes Lyonnaise And Braised Leeks
Wondering what to do on a holiday? The pan seared salmon recipe is a complete meal in itself. Invite your friends over and have a great time with this quick and yummy recipe that everyone is sure to be all praise for. - 49.3206
Salmon Floating On Wine
1) Rinse the snow peas in cold water and cut into thirds.
2) Rinse the salmon in cold water and slice diagonally in about 1/2-inch thick pieces.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon pieces with egg white.
4) Using your hands, gently stir the salmon mixture... - 44.5542
Seared Salmon And Salmon With Balsamic Onion Glaze
I don't remember what made me combine these flavors but they certainly work. Watch the video asd see how I first sauté onions. Then add balsamic vinegar and reduce. Then add the salmon covering it with the onions. It cooks in just minutes and packs a whole... - 111.888
Salmon Nadine In Crust
Saute the shrimp and scallops in the butter, drain and cool.
Roll out the pastry for the final stage, and cut into four equal sizes.
Top with a salmon fillet, and equal portions of shrimp, scallops, cheese and sprinkle with red peppercorns.
Carefully wrap the... - 36.4842
Roasted Red King Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 200°F.
TO OVEN-DRY THE TOMATOES, stir together the coriander, cumin, pepper, salt, and garlic in a small bowl.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and sprinkle half of the seasonings over it.
Arrange the tomato slices on the... - 41.2571
Northwest Alder Planked Salmon
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. Prepare the smoked tomato butter sauce by gently heating a saucepan
4. Add the oil to the pan
5. Sauté the garlic in the pan till it is golden bowl
6. Carefully add the wine to the pan and... - 46.3828
Salmon, Kale, And White Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stem and chop the kale into strips.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown the bacon.
5. Remove 2 tablespoon of rendered... - 118.383
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 133.89
Quick Crispy Salmon
If you think that cooking fish is complicated, the crispy salmon will make you change your mind! - 128.696
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a heavy skillet over high heat.
Add onions and saute until soft.
Stir in oysters and cook briefly, just to heat through.
Add parsley and lemon juice.
Continue stirring and cooking for about 5 minutes.
Fold in diced bread, stir, and cook... - 42.0774
Salmon Bisque With Tomato Puree
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onions for about 5 minutes until they turn soft.
2) Add in the flour and cook for about 3 minutes. Stir constantly till the flour turns a light brown.
3) Add in the stock, tomato puree, salmon and... - 37.0092
How To Make Cedar Plank Salmon
Are you crazy about salmon? Here is one of the most exotic preparations of salmon, which is rarely available in the restaurants. So it is always better to cook by yourself and enjoy this delicacy with your family members or friends. Follow the step-by-step... - 145.944
How To Make Salmon Chan Chan Yaki
This is a healthy and a balanced meal. The combination of the salmon and the vegetables makes this dish tastier. This is a popular regional food of Japan, so do try it out! - 114.908
Wine Country Glazed Salmon
Salmon cooked with wine turns out pretty unique and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan cooking glazed salmon in dry red wine and other seasonings. Great taste! - 128.337
Salmon Piccata Style
SLICE THE SALMON CROSSWISE into pieces about 1/2 inch thick, using a very sharp knife.
HEAT THE CLARIFIED BUTTER in a saute pan or large skillet.
While the butter is heating, coat each salmon piece with flour, patting to remove the excess.
When the butter is... - 39.662
Cuban Blackened Salmon
The best way to savor salmon is to grill it! In this recipe, Juan Montalvo shares with us a lip-smacking salmon recipe that is blackened in the edges, which lends the dish a hearty, smoky, delicious flavor. Serve it with tomato and green bean salad and voila!... - 104.538
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 115.166
Blackened Grilled Salmon With Spicy Creamed Corn
1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and... - 102.201
Salmon Three Ways
Melody Kettle visits Market in Montclair, NJ where Chef Tre Ghoshal prepares Salmon Three Ways. - 123.469
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is a tasty appetizer. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine gets its taste from salmon layered with eggs and spinach flavored with lemon juice and sour cream. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is inspired by many food joints across the... - 42.8538
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.8817
Pepper Seared Copper River Salmon
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, pepper, and salt and rub over top of salmon fillets.
In a skillet, heat the remaining olive oil and butter in saute pan and sear salmon on top-side only until just brown.
Turn over and place on a... - 29.4999
Salmon With Polenta
In a Dutch oven, saute celery and onion in 1 tablespoon oil until tender.
Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, Italian seasoning, thyme, basil and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
In a large heavy saucepan,... - 39.8793
Salmon Head And Tofu Soup
1. Clean the salmon head and belly fillets. Marinate with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine.
2. Smash the ginger to release the flavors.
3. Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
4. Pat the salmon head and belly dry, on kitchen... - 86.8149
Atlantic Salmon In A Potato Crust With Chive Oil And Leek Puree
Season the salmon and potato with salt and pepper.
Pack a thin layer of potatoes on the flesh side of each salmon fillet.
Add enough vegetable oil to liberally cover the bottom of a 10-inch skillet or saute pan.
Place over medium-high heat.
When wisps of... - 39.349
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and saute shallots and capers on high flame for a minute. Add in the salmon fillets and cook till just done.... - 45.3976
Braised Salmon With Leeks And Dill
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leek; saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add tomato, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
Add wine and salmon; sprinkle with dillweed, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat,... - 32.2126
Grilled Salmon With Chilli And Lime Butter
1. In a large large skillet, heat the oil
2. Arrange the salmon steaks, skin-side down and sear about 5 minutes until the skin is turns golden and crispy.
3. Flip over the salmon fillets carefully, and cook for a 2 minutes.
4. Remove onto a plate and... - 41.0586
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and shallots and sautÃ© in the oil till the shallots are translucent. Ensure that the garlic does not burn.
4) Put the shallot... - 44.6356
Salmon And Fennel
1) Take a skillet and poach salmon in water (to about enough to cover the fillet) and half of lime juice. Press the pointed edge of knife into the thickest part of salmon to check if it is cooked.
2) If the flesh is flaky, remove salmon from pan and... - 41.1429
Individual Salmon Casseroles
1) Preheat moderate oven (375° F.)
2) Grease 8 glass custard cups. Arrange salmon fillets lining the sides. Save any scraps left over.
3) Melt butter in a skillet and sauté mushrooms in it.
4) Stir in flour until smooth.
5) Gently add... - 41.6519
Salmon And Olive Linguine
Broil fish in toaster oven if you have one or in broiler of oven, 5 to 7 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
Chop onion medium fine and mince garlic or put through press.
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is soft.
Add oregano and... - 32.902
Salmon Salad With Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a small saucepan, heat wine over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
3) Drain, slice the tomatoes into slivers and keep aside.
4) Thinly slice the salmon fillets on the bias into 8 equal pieces and ... - 44.7474
Salmon Vol Au Vent
Roll the pastry out.
Cut out 6 - 4" (10 cm) rounds, and 6 -3" (7.5 cm) rounds with a 2" (5 cm) hole in the middle.
Place the 4" (10 cm) rounds on a baking sheet, brush with egg and top with the 3" (7.5 cm) round and brush with egg.
Bake in a 425°F (215°C)... - 44.2469
Avis's Salmon Roulade
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Cut the salmon lengthwise into six 1 1/2-inch strips.
Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and garlic and saute until crisp, about 8... - 46.6513
Salmon And Edamame Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add edamame, cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place pasta mixture in a large bowl.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add... - 31.2095
1. ln a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the potatoes, tomatoes, bouillon cube, and water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer, stirring... - 30.6077
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 44.7295
Seared Salmon Casesar Salad With Parmesan Cheese Crisps
1. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a pot, add cold water with the eggs and bring to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, put a lid... - 103.292
1. Take a large stockpot or pan with water, add fish bones, celery, onion, peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley and wine. Add water sufficient to cover the mixture and simmer. Cover partially and on medium heat simmer for 45 minutes. Discard scum, if... - 45.4723
Glazed Salmon On Garlicky Greens
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl whisk the molasses, lemon, and honey well.
3. In a small skillet Heat the peanut oil over low heat, cook together the cumin, coriander and cinnamon, for 2 minutes, stirring them constantly and add to the... - 45.7407
Layered Salmon And Spinach Terrine
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry.
Finely chop leaves.
Saute spinach and onions in butter 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are limp.
Carefully remove bones from salmon; set salmon aside.
Cut sole into 2-inch... - 36.4664
Herb Crust Salmon
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a bowl place the Italian seasoning or herbes de Provence, sprinkle them with the salt and pepper, and mix the ingredients well.
3. Dip the salmon fillets in the egg whites, allowing the excess egg to... - 40.1447
Salmon With Herb Cream Sauce
Add water 1 inch deep in large frying pan.
Bring water to a boil over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Add vinegar and Fish Blend.
Carefully place fillets into poaching liquid.
Cover; gently poach fillets for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until... - 37.6431
Creamy Pasta With Salmon
1. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. In a sauté pan, heat oil.
4. Sauté the onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes until soft and transparent.
5. Add cubed salmon sauté... - 39.8189
Poached Salmon With Raspberries
In a large frying pan, saute the shallots in the butter until shallots are tender.
Add wine and water and turn heat to high.
As soon as liquids begin to boil, reduce heat to low so that liquids simmer.
Place the salmon fillets side by side in the simmering... - 37.4339
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 32.8645
Creme Of Salmon
cook salmon fillets in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes. keep aside the water in which the fish has been cooked.Mince the fillets. Saute the chopped onions in butter. Add garlic and saute for 5 more minutes.Add salt , pepper and fish. Add the fish stock and 2 cups... - 28.8895
Heat the oven to 130Â° C.
Melt butter in a large hollow pan.
Add the long grain rice and slowly saute it, taking care not to break the grains.
Add salt, freshly ground pepper and cayenne pepper.
Add the hard-boiled eggs and the salmon.
Finish off in the... - 26.2537
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 45.1786
Herb Crusted Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Treat your family with a restaurant style gourmet meal with this Herb Crusted Salmon with Roasted Vegetables this weekend. This is a great meal as it gets ready quickly and tastes delicious with all the fresh herbs in there. - 119.715
Rinse and dry fish.
Make 2 or 3 diagonal incisions in each fish fillet.
In a small saucepan, melt butter over gentle heat.
Add onion and saute until transparent.
Add mustard, brown sugar and cloves.
Stir together orange juice and lemon juice.
Add to saucepan;... - 40.7763
Mustard Glazed Salmon
Preheat the broiler.
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the oil and saute the garlic in it until soft.
Stir in the mustard, wine, and lemon juice until well combined.
Remove from the heat.
Arrange the salmon on an oiled broiler pan and rub lightly with... - 36.5859
Poached Salmon With Green Grape Sauce
1.To make sauce, in a blender or food processor, mix together bread crumbs, almonds, garlic, parsley, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Puree to smoothness.
3.Add in grape juice in a slow, steady stream, processing until a smooth paste forms.
4.Keep the... - 44.6085
Smoked Salmon On Apple Potato Pancake With Dill Creme Fraiche
In a stainless steel bowl mix together all of the creme fraiche ingredients.
Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 48 hours.
Then refrigerate for 24 hours until firm.
In a food processor coarsely chop the... - 40.3451
Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce
Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce is a delicious dish that is perfect for a your party spread. The addictive flavor of the Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce will leave you wanting more. Trust me! - 43.6733
Ever had a spicey-ass, organic Sri Lankan curry? Experience this hot pleasure in the EcoRico kitchen with Giselle Achecar and Sherene Hulugalle! Bonus: Giselle quaffs her fiery thirst with a bottle of Quivira Mourvedre. Ahhhh. - 115.895
Salmon Al Limone Panna Sala
1. Defrost fish if frozen.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put ¾ cup of the wines, water, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and white pepper and boil salmon in it.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame.
4. Put the lid on and cook the salmon for 4-6 minutes... - 44.922
Scandinavian Salmon Stew With Dill
1. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet or pot
2. Heat the pot over medium heat
3. Add the bacon fry until crisp.
4. Drain bacon on paper towels and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, to the bacon fat add the onions, leek and shallots and sauté until... - 43.0315
Salmon Stuffed With Eggplant And Scallops In An Asian Sauce
Slice the salmon into 8 2-ounce slices.
Place it between plastic wrap and pound it lightly.
In a skillet heat the peanut oil and saute the eggplant pieces for 5 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Remove the eggplant to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 37.4476
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Combine salt, mustard, thyme and pepper in a small bowl. Rub salmon with honey and sprinkle with some of the seasoning mixture. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Brown both sides of salmon over medium-high... - 31.3628
Salmon With Pear And Apple
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line the broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
3) Place the salmon on a broiling pan.
4) Core, slice and quarter the apples and pears.
5) Cut lime in half.
6) In food processor with thin slicing... - 38.1874
Fresh Salmon Cakes
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Steam salmon 6 to 8 minutes, or until it flakes.
Flake and be sure all bones have been removed.
In a bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except margarine and oil.
Mix lightly with flaked salmon.
Divide into eight... - 41.891
Salmon With Pea And Watercress Puree
Heat a non-stick saute pan and lightly spray with oil.
Add the spring onions and cook for a few minutes until softened, stirring occasionally.
Add the peas and stock to the pan, stirring to combine.
Cover with a circle of greaseproof paper and allow to sweat... - 42.2835
Honey Barbecued Salmon
Heat the butter with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the salmon with... - 41.042
1) Chop the tomatoes coarsely
2) Core the bell pepper and discard the seeds, and slice.
3) Rinse the capers under cold water.
4) Rinse the fish under cold water.
Angel Hair Pasta
5) In a covered pot, bring the water to a boil.
6) Stir in fresh... - 43.6136
Fricassee Of Salmon With Cucumbers & Dill
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out any seeds.
Cut cucumber into 1 1/2-inch.-by-1/2-inch sticks and set aside.
In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge salmon pieces in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
In a... - 38.7003
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Saute until vegetables become very soft.
Add to vegetables and cook over low heat for approx 3 minutes.
Do not let salmon... - 41.0142
Salmon With Onion Confit Winter Vegetables And Red Wine Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, leeks, celery, and thyme sprigs and stir to coat with the butter. Lay the fish bones on top of the... - 42.7337
Pan Seared Salmon With Honey Balsamic Sauce
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium-high heat; add leeks, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook... - 25.3098
Linguine With Salmon, Leeks And Dill
1) Cook the linguine al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, boil milk, nutmeg and cayenne.
3) In another saucepan, heat olive oil and saute flour on medium flame. Cook continously until the flour loses the raw color.... - 45.2355
Salmon And Corn Chowder
To cut the kernels from the cob, hold the ear of corn by its pointed end and stand it upright and slightly angled, resting its stem end in the bottom of a wide bowl. Using a sharp knife, cut down the length of the cob, taking off 3 or 4 rows of kernels at a... - 45.8775
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 111.115
Sea Bass With Lemon Caper Fettuccine
In a large bowl combine the olive oil, the lemon juice, the capers, the cayenne, and the parsley and transfer 1 tablespoon of the mixture to a small bowl.
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the fettuccine until it is al dente, drain it well, - 24.2058