- » Salmon Fillet
Salmon Fillet Recipes
Salmon fillet is technically a slice from longitudinal or boned side of Salmon, a variety of fish, commonly used for cooking dishes. Salmon fillet has a rich flavor that is retained by adding fresh or dried herbs. ... More »
Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard Crust
Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard Crust is a delicious and filling fish preparation that is sure to become everyones favorite! This dish is perfect for your weekend luncheons. Don€™t miss out on this brilliant Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard... - 43.2666
Baked Deviled Salmon Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 6 serving-size portions.
Arrange fish in single layer in greased shallow baking pan, turning under any thin edges of fillets so fish is a uniform thickness.
For topping: In small bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk,... - 42.7402
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Combine lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish; pour lemon juice mixture over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine bread crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set... - 41.275
Barbecued Salmon Fillet
Ignite coals about 35 minutes before you intend to begin cooking (you will need about 20 to 30 long-burning briquets).
When coals are covered with gray ash, arrange in a single layer to underlie area being used on grill.
Knock ash off coals.
Adjust grill to 4... - 40.9114
Tihany Jack Salmon Fillets
Remove entrails of jack salmons, cut off heads, and remove fillets from the backbones, skin fish.
Remove all the bones, fold back the tail ends and pat them lightly, to form triangles.
Make stock from fish heads and backbones.
Salt fish slices, place in a... - 38.361
Salmon Filled Fillets
For filling, in a blender container or food processor bowl place salmon, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend or process to a fine paste.
Add egg white.
Cover and blend or process for 5 seconds.
Through the opening in the lid or with lid ajar, and with blender... - 37.2085
Roast Sesame Salmon Fillets
1. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and pepper. Pat salmon dry and rub mixture into salmon. Place on a platter and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
3. Remove salmon from marinade and coat with... - 36.3404
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Herbed Salmon Fillets is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make seafood recipe, you will simply find this Herbed Salmon Fillets both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.9076
Speedy Salmon Fillets
1. Rinse fish; pat dry. Cut fish into 6 serving-size pieces. In a small mixing bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, basil, oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; brush mixture over fish.
2. Place fish fillets on the rack of an uncovered grill over... - 34.5768
Stuffed Salmon Fillet
1. To make filling, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add leek and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms, spinach and dill (a) and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender. Remove mixture from wok and... - 34.2889
Barbecued Salmon Fillets
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel, then place each fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil.
Cut foil to follow outlines of fish, leaving a 1 to 2-inch border.
Crimp edges of foil In a pan, combine butter, garlic, mustard, soy, sherry, and... - 33.4421
Macadamia Crusted Salmon Fillet
1. Combine rice, 1/4 cup heavy cream, some thyme, and salt and pepper. Shape into small patties and fry in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
2. Combine bread crumbs, macadamias, lemon peel, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, b - 30.9206
Salmon Fillet Recipes By Category
Salmon Fillet Ingredient: