- » Salmon Egg Stuffed Tomato
Salmon Egg Stuffed Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon egg stuffed tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon egg stuffed tomato recipes.
Salmon-egg Stuffed Tomatoes
Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice; mix with eggs, celery, mayonnaise, relish, dillweed, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Turn tomatoes stem end down.
Cut each tomato into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of tomato.
Spread wedges apart... - 41.5476
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes With Mushrooms
Cook frozen artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain and chop.
In mixing bowl combine chopped artichoke hearts, salmon, eggs, mushrooms, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; cover and chill.
Prepare tomato cups according to directions in tip... - 38.5058
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
For dressing, combine sour cream, cucumber, milk, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, dillweed, and 1/4, teaspoon salt.
Add fresh whole artichokes to large amount of boiling salted water; add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 20 to 30... - 43.9583
Salmon Salad In Tomato Cups
Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice; mix with remaining ingredients except tomatoes and lettuce.
Turn tomatoes stem end down.
Cut each into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through bottom; sprinkle cut surfaces with salt.
Spread wedges apart; spoon in egg... - 37.9313
Baked Stuffed Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Take a bowl and add lemon juice and salt.
3. Brush this mixture inside and out of the cleaned salmon. Brush the mixture using fingers.
4. For making the stuffing - Take a saucepan and add celery,... - 43.0643
Salmon Stuffed Sole
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process salmon pieces to a fine paste.
Add egg white; process until blended.
With motor running, slowly add cream until absorbed.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
Trim... - 44.292
Salmon Stuffed Pike Fillets
Salmon Stuffed Pike Fillets is a sumptuous stuffed fish preparation. The first time I had this dish at my aunts place I found myself drowning in the lovely flavors of the dish. I got hold of this Salmon Stuffed Pike Fillets that day itself! You just have to... - 38.5281
Smoked Salmon-stuffed Cabbage
Cook cabbage in salted water.
Peel away each outer leaf as it becomes done.
Chop and reserve the middle 1/2 of the cabbage after cooking.
Saute onion in butter until soft, add chopped cabbage, sausage, salt, black pepper.
Cook until tender.
Fold... - 38.654
Flounder Stuffed With Salmon
Flounder Stuffed With Salmon is an amazing seafood dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a seafood based dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Flounder Stuffed With Salmon and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 38.455
Egg Salad Stuffed Pepper
1. Clean out the peppers by cutting out the stem and pulling out the membrane.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, cut down into the lobes of each pepper.
3. In a bowl mix together the crab meat, dill and the egg salad. Fill each... - 85.8096
Split English muffins; place on a broiling pan.
Toast split muffins in broiler; set aside.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid in a 1-cup measure.
Add milk to liquid to make 1/2 cup.
Flake salmon; set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a small... - 43.6565
Salmon Salad Plate
Peel tomato and remove seeds; slice tomato flesh into strips.
Cook carrot, green pepper, eggplant, and tomato in boiling salted water until crisp-tender. (Remember, the carrots sticks may take more time to cook than the other vegetables.)'Drain... - 34.0859
1) Grease a 1 1/2- quart mold with oil.
2) Add gelatin into 1/4 cup cold water and soften.
3) Add over hot water and dissolve.
4) Add in the lemon juice and salad dressing.
5) Stir till the mix forms a smooth sauce, then remove from the... - 42.1756
Soften gelatine in hot water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt.
Let set to the consistency of egg white.
In processor or blender, puree salmon and cheese.
Add to gelatine.
Fold in whipped cream... - 46.7415
Salmon Surprise Loaf
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a loaf pan or dish with margarine or butter.
2. Drain and flake the salmon; discard bones and skin. Add crumbs, onion, parsley, salt and celery salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and 1 egg.
3. Pack... - 36.0858
1) Wash lettuce, discard discolored leaves and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Wash tomatoes, core and cut crosswise into 8 slices.
3) Wash anchovies and split lengthwise. Keep aside.
4) In medium-size saucepan add cold water. Place eggs... - 40.8019
Combine salmon, egg white, salt, cream, garlic, onion, mushrooms, thyme and pepper.
Place whitefish, split butterfly fashion, skin side down on plank.
Spread salmon mixture 1 inch thick over half the whitefish; fold other half over.
Slash crosswise several... - 39.4416
Wash the cucumbers and cut each into about 8 round pieces.
Mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper, and marinate the cucumber pieces for 15 minutes.
Remove the cucumber.
Drain and dry it.
Finely chop the smoked salmon and herring.
Dice the shelled egg... - 40.2642
Mackerel And Tuna Picnic Loaf
1 Salmon Plate - rolled-up smoked salmon, stuffed with a mayonnaise sauce 1 Cut the crust off the loaf at one end and reserve. With along bread knife, cut around inside the crust to remove the central part and leave a crust shell. Scoop out any remaining... - 23.1964
Selection Of Tartlets
For the pastry, beat the butter and cheese together until softened.
Sift the flour and salt over and quickly mix into the fats, adding the egg yolk to make a dough.
Divide the mixture into three portions.
Work the fennel seeds into one portion, the nutmeg... - 38.8145
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178