- » Salmon Dessert
Salmon Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Salmon Dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Salmon Dessert recipes.
Magnolia Salmon Mousse
1) Separate the salmon, then skin and bone the fish.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or an electric mixer, blend the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
4) Then stir in the chili... - 46.7803
1) Soak gelatin in cold water to soften it.
2) Take a double boiler and mix flour, sugar, and seasoning in top part of it.
3) Whisk in eggs and blend until smooth.
4) To the mixture, slowly add milk and vinegar.
5) Cook the mixture over... - 46.0508
Cream Cheese Salmon Mousse_x000d_
1) Take the fish mold and grease it.
2) Take the soup and cream cheese together. Heat them on low heat to dissolve the cheese.
3) Add the softened gelatin and blend them well.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and mix them.
5) Pour the... - 45.459
Salmon Mousse Using Vegetable Broth
1) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1 cup water, stir continuously and heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Turn off the heat, allow to cool, then stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Reserve 3/4 cup of this mixture.
3) Stir 1 cup of water... - 44.6579
Deep-dish Salmon Tart
Roll out sufficient pastry, and line a deep oblong baking dish, 9" x 6 1/2" x 2".
Turn salmon and its juice into bowl.
Discard dark skin; mash bones and salmon with juice.
Add next 7 ingredients.
Taste, and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste... - 44.1692
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry into a large oval, measuring 35cm/14in in length. Cut into a curved fish shape and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
2. Use the trimmings to make narrow strips. Brush... - 43.7952
In saucepan combine sugar, 1 envelope gelatin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in 1 1/4 cups water, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Cook and stir just till mixture boils and gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; chill till partially set.
Fold in cucumber... - 43.6346
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove skin and large bones; flake salmon.
Add cold water to reserved liquid to equal 1% cups.
In saucepan soften gelatin in salmon liquid.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved; cool slightly.
Blend together mayonnaise... - 43.2831
Individual Salmon Casseroles
1) Preheat moderate oven (375° F.)
2) Grease 8 glass custard cups. Arrange salmon fillets lining the sides. Save any scraps left over.
3) Melt butter in a skillet and sauté mushrooms in it.
4) Stir in flour until smooth.
5) Gently add... - 41.6519
Beat egg yolks slightly with a fork.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan; blend in 1/4 cup flour, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon white pepper.
Add cream all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir a moderate amount of hot... - 41.3962
Easy Salmon Mousse
In a small saucepan, warm the clam juice together with the gelatin.
Stir until dissolved and warm.
Do not boil.
Put the remaining ingredients except the sour cream in a food processor.
Add the gelatin mixture. (Be sure to remove any bones that you found in... - 40.732
Smoked Salmon Tart
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, egg white, flour, salt, and pepper.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Spoon the potato mixture into the skillet and flatten into an even 10" round.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side,... - 40.6784
Crepes: In mixer bowl combine 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, and Vis teaspoon salt.
Beat till smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from... - 39.8928
Chop dill and place two-thirds in a small bowl with 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise and 1 cup (250 mL) yogurt.
Chill to serve as garnish with cucumber slices when mousse is ready.
Add gelatine, lemon juice, onion and 1/2 cup (125 mL) boiling water to remaining... - 39.6068
Salmon Dill Mousse
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and lemon juice.
Chill until thickened.
Mix salmon with remaining ingredients.
Blend into thickened gelatin.
Pour into an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Chill until firm about 4 hours.
Garnish with dill and... - 39.3359
Salmon Sour Cream Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Prepare sour cream sauce mix according to package directions.
Blend in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and dillweed.
Gradually stir in gelatin.
Drain salmon, discarding skin and... - 39.2726
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. Soften the gelatin in the cold water, add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Cool.
2. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt and mix well. Chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3. Add the salmon... - 38.2816
Spiced Salmon Mousse
Combine sugar, salt, and mustard in top of double boiler; add vinegar and egg, while stirring.
Cook over hot, not boiling, water until of custard-like consistency, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; then, stir in gelatin, which has been softened for 5 min... - 37.3407
Molded Salmon Mousse
1. In small bowl, evenly sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 5 minutes to soften gelatin slightly. Add 1/2 cup very hot tap water to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin has completely dissolved, about 3 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until... - 34.6728
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard, salt, sugar, a pinch of cyenne and the paprika.
2. Gradually blend in the milk, return to the heat and bring to the boil,... - 34.1491
1. Place 1/4 cup of the salmon liquid in a small bowl, sprinkle in the gelatin and set aside 5 minutes. Meanwhile, drain the salmon and remove and discard any skin and large pieces of bone. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil, add it to the gelatin mixture and... - 32.5897
Impossible Salmon Pie
Sprinkle salmon, onion, green pepper and cheese evenly in lightly greased 10 x 1 1/2-inch pie plate.
Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed or 1 minute with hand beater.
Pour evenly into pie plate.
Cover and refrigerate... - 32.1847
Easy Salmon Mousse
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Heat gently until gelatin is dissolved.
In blender or food processor, combine salmon, sour cream, dill, lemon juice, onion, capers, salt, hot pepper sauce and paprika. Pour in... - 30.3358
Brie Cheese Torte With Smoked Salmon And Dill
With a nylon fishing line or unflavored dental floss, cut the wheel of Brie into three crosswise layers.
On the bottom layer place a very thin layer of smoked salmon, then chopped dill.
Place the second layer of cheese directly on the first and repeat the... - 23.835