- » Salmon Cutlet
Salmon Cutlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon cutlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon cutlet recipes.
Deep Fried Salmon Cutlets
1. Heat evaporated milk, vinegar, paprika, salt, and soft crumbs until milk scald.
2. Pour the mixture atop egg yolk. Add minced salmon and mix thoroughly.
3. Beat egg whites to a stuff mixture and fold in egg yolk mixture.
4. Allow the... - 47.1748
Salmon Cutlets With Basil Sauce
1.Place fish cutlets in a glass dish and season with pepper to taste.
2.To make sauce, place basil leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan and pine nuts in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3.Spoon half the basil sauce over... - 37.5244
Grilled Salmon Cutlets
1) Prepare the cutlets by wiping. If using frozen, then thaw the cutlets before use.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Brush with little quantity of melted butter.
4) Use a grill pan, to place the cutlets on the base.
5) Place the... - 36.4013
Salmon Cutlets En Papillote
Season the slices with salt and pepper.
Butter some pieces of greaseproof paper or aluminium foil.
Enclose a slice of fish in each, secure the ends of the paper case by twisting tightly, and bake for 15-20 min in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas 4). - 21.1815
You May Also Like!
Poached Cutlets Of Salmon
Put each salmon cutlet onto a piece of foil cut to a suitable size and lower into the cooking pot.
Into a saucepan put the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil and pour over the salmon.
Replace the lid and cook for the recommended times. - 33.0599
Salmon Cutlets With Pineapple Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets on lightly oiled barbecue for 3-5 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
2. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, chilli, lemon juice and mint in a food processor or... - 28.5009
Salmon Cutlets With Pineapple Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets on lightly oiled barbecue grill for 3-5 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
2. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, chili, lemon juice and mint in a food... - 29.1959
Salmon Cutlets With Fruit Salsa
SPRINKLE SALMON cutlets all over with seasoned pepper.
1.Place salmon cutlets in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine lemon juice, lime juice and thyme in small jug.
Pour over salmon cutlets.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
2.Place salmon on hot lightly... - 43.0343
Poached Salmon Cutlets
1. In a large saucepan, boil water and add bouquet garni, whole onion and seasoning; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add salmon steaks; simmer over very low heat for another 15 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
3. Check salmon by pressing... - 33.7815
Poached Salmon Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1) Cut out fins from cutlets.
2) Peel cucumber, halve lengthways, remove the seeds and slice.
3) In a large saucepan put cutlets. Add water, lemon, salt and bay leaf.
4) Boil and lower heat. Cover and poach for 1 minute.
5) Take off pan... - 43.3933
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved salmon liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion,... - 43.6247
Enjoy this Salmon Croquettes - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 43.4869
Quick Salmon Croquettes
Drain salmon; reserve liquid.
Flake salmon; remove skin and bones.
Combine salmon, reserved liquid, eggs, salt and corn flake crumbs to make a firm mixture; blend in baking powder.
Shape into croquettes; roll in additional crumbs.
Fry in small amount of fat... - 27.5804