- » Salmon Croissant
Salmon Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon croissant recipes.
Smoked Salmon Croissant
1. To make filling, place cream cheese and sour cream into a bowl and beat until smooth. Add salmon, spring onion, dill, capers and lime or lemon juice and mix to combine.
2. Top bottom half of each croissant with filling, then place other halves on top. - 32.9812
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon Croissants
1. Warm croissants as per packet instructions or warm at 200°C, 400°F for 4-5 minutes.
2. Cut the croissants into halves while hot.
3. Spread Philadephia on the bottom part of every croissant.
4. Mix smoked salmon.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice or lime... - 38.7788
1 Preheat the oven to 220Â°C, 425Â°F, gas 7.
On a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 3 mm (i in) thick and cut it into tri- angles with sides about 10 cm (4 in) long.
2 Drain the juice from the canned salmon and reserve it.
Remove any skin or bone... - 37.6957
Savoury Mini Croissants
If you're looking for a quick and impressive idea for your holiday buffet, try the mini-croissants with salmon and bacon! - 0
Easy Canned Salmon
This canned salmon wrap is a wonderful combination of salmon and walnuts. It is an anytime snack that would appeal to your taste buds. All you need is a handful of ingredients and here you have a delicious snack or even a complete meal ready in a jiffy. - 32.9414
An Elegant Seafood Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup of water and bring to boil. Add de-stemmed greens and wax beans that have been cut into 2-inch pieces. Simmer covered for 5 minutes.
3) In a medium skillet, add water,... - 41.1304
Sun And Moon Snack
1. To make rolls, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine. Top bases of rolls with mixture, then place other... - 30.4887