- » Salmon Cream Sauce
Salmon Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon cream sauce recipes.
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 46.9898
Spinach Pasta With Salmon And Cream Sauce
Bring the cream and half of the butter to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon of the salt, and the nutmeg, continue to simmer until cream is reduced by about one third.
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot, add remaining 2 tablespoons of... - 35.9172
Salmon Pasta With Peppered Cream Sauce
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta and drain well, when done , reserving 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
2) In the meantime, take a large nonstick skillet and heat cream in it over medium-high heat.
3) Add in salmon, butter,... - 34.8276
Salmon With Cream Sauce
In 2-quart (12x7) baking dish, arrange salmon steaks with thin ends toward center.
Place green pepper in small custard cup and cook, covered, 1 minute.
Sprinkle green pepper ove, salmon.
Spoon corn over salmon.
Cook covered with wax paper or plastic wrap, 6 ... - 26.2935
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 100.027
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. Soften the gelatin in the cold water, add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Cool.
2. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt and mix well. Chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3. Add the salmon... - 38.0892
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.6741
Salmon Croquettes With Creamed Pea Sauce
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For croquettes, wash and peel potatoes; cut into quarters. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash. Measure 1... - 35.1948
Poached Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. In 26-inch fish poacher, combine water, wine, celery, onion, carrot, lemon, salt, and peppercorns; heat to boiling over high heat. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon inside and out with cold running water. Place salmon on rack in fish poacher; heat... - 37.0353
Salmon Romanoff Casserole
Prepare noodles and sauce mix as directed, but increase milk to 2/3 C.
Stir in salmon, cheese and chives.
Bake in a 1-qt. covered casserole, 20 minutes at 350Â° F. - 22.2377
Salmon With Herb Cream Sauce
Add water 1 inch deep in large frying pan.
Bring water to a boil over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Add vinegar and Fish Blend.
Carefully place fillets into poaching liquid.
Cover; gently poach fillets for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until... - 38.6377
Poached Salmon With Sour Cream Sauce
In oval microproof baking dish pour water and wine, add peppercorns, lemon, bay leaf, onion, and salt.
Cook on HI (max. power) 5 minutes, or until it reaches a full boil.
Carefully place salmon steaks in hot liquid.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, on HI... - 40.7425
Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Take a large shallow non-metal dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Take another small bowl and stir together dressing and capers.
3) Spread half the dressing mixture evenly on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.... - 38.1446
Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese Crepes
Soften the cream cheese with the cold white sauce and spread 2 tablespoons of the cheese on each crepe.
Lay the smoked salmon over the cheese and fold or roll the crepes.
Lay in a buttered oven-proof dish, dot with butter, and reheat in a preheated 400Â°F... - 25.8185
Salmon Cream Sauce Recipes By Category