- » Salmon Couscous
Salmon Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon couscous recipes.
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 44.8783
Horseradish Encrusted Salmon With Couscous
Fresh salmon fillets slathered with Dijon mustard, then covered with a fresh horseradish and bread crumb mixture turns this ordinary fish into an elegant entrée. It may easily be one of the best salmon dishes you'll ever taste! - 15.483
You May Also Like!
Couscous Pilaf With Salmon
How about trying out this unique recipe, couscous pilaf with salmon. Take a look at this impressive video that displays a simple baked dish with salmon and couscous. The dish is very lightly seasoned so the baked salmon imparts an excellent flavor to the... - 118.638
Salmon Cranberry & Couscous Parcels
1. Boil the kettle. Put the couscous; cranberries and spices in a large bowl. Dot with the butter and pour over 350ml boiling water. Cover immediately with cling film and leave for 5 mins to steam. Remove the film and fluff with a fork to loosen the couscous... - 34.0768
Sicilian Tuna Steaks With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place bag on a large shallow baking pan.
3. Combine broth and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well. Stir in couscous. Spoon couscous mixture into prepared oven bag. Place tuna... - 29.1447
Salmon En Papillote
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare couscous, combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small saucepan with tight-fitting lid.
Bring to a boil.
Add couscous and mix well.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Cut... - 43.4691
Salmon En Papillote
1. Fold 2 large pieces of parchment paper into half and cut out half-heart shape from each.
2. Combine the herbs in a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Make the couscous by combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small... - 44.2972
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until golden.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato liquid, honey, lemon peel and cumin.
Simmer 10-15 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and cayenne, to taste.
Meanwhile,... - 33.3514
Salmon In Foil With Vegetables
1. Take 2 rimmed cookie sheets and place them in the oven.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
3. In a baking dish, place the salmon filets.
4. Season the filets with the salt, pepper, chopped ginger, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Keep aside.
5.... - 47.5634
Exotic Seattle Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, and chili oil. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour terivaki mixture over salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Bake, basting with pan juices once or twice, 10 to 15 minutes,... - 24.4724
Salmon Couscous Recipes By Category