- » Salmon Corn Chowder
Salmon Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salmon corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salmon corn chowder recipes.
Lynn's Salmon And Corn Chowder
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Salmon and Corn Chowder. This is a super fast chowder and really delicious. Suitable for lunch or dinner. - 106.365
Salmon And Corn Chowder
To cut the kernels from the cob, hold the ear of corn by its pointed end and stand it upright and slightly angled, resting its stem end in the bottom of a wide bowl. Using a sharp knife, cut down the length of the cob, taking off 3 or 4 rows of kernels at a... - 44.6118
Salmon And Corn Chowder
1. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon on paper towels and set aside. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the pan.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook... - 36.9932
Corn Salmon Chowder
This Corn Salmon Chowder is one of my favorite appetizers. This amamzing medley of corn and seafood with cheese flavorings is what you'd love to start your next meal with. All the best for a Cron Salm on Chowder session. Don't forget to tell me all about your... - 35.1764
You May Also Like!
1. In 3-quart saucepan melt margarine; add onion and saute over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onion and stir quickly to combine. Continuing to stir, add 1 cup water, the clam juice, and... - 32.6604
Savory Salmon Chowder
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; flake and de-bone.
Sauté bacon, onion and green pepper in large skillet.
Add potatoes, mixed vegetables, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add salmon with liquid,... - 33.8505
1) Take a large saucepan and boil milk and sweetcorn together.
2) Mix salmon, seasoning, butter, and parsley.
3) Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 34.2044
Fast Salmon Chowder
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except sliced lime.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until soup is smooth and heated; do not boil. - 24.1051
Pantry Shelf Salmon Chowder
In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through - 26.235
1. Take a large stockpot or pan with water, add fish bones, celery, onion, peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley and wine. Add water sufficient to cover the mixture and simmer. Cover partially and on medium heat simmer for 45 minutes. Discard scum, if... - 45.9211
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
In a large saucepan bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon granules to... - 47.6596
Salmon And Vegetable Chowder
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray.
2) Put margarine in the Dutch oven and heat it over medium heat.
3) When the margarine melts, add celery, green pepper, garlic and onion. SautÃ© them to make them tender.
4) Add the carrots along with... - 45.825
Satin Salmon Chowder
Satin Salmon Chowder has a grand taste. Satin Salmon Chowder gets its taste from salmon cooked with potatoes and chicken bouillon. Satin Salmon Chowder is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.0879
Smoked Kippered King Salmon Chowder
1. Saute bacon in a large pot with onions, celery, carrots, green onions and parsley. Add pepper, dill, stock and potatoes; simmer until tender.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter until bubbly. Stir in flour and cook over low heat for 1 -2 minutes. Stir into... - 33.7239